PDA

View Full Version : Stable stat button

Sceazikua
12-03-2013, 01:01 AM
Hi! Have you ever wondered if a pet is better than your current pet and bought the pet when it turned out to be weaker than your current one? I think there should be a button in stable that shows out how a pet will affect your stats, like the button in CS. Or maybe we can make a button that compares 2 pets, to show which one is better should you buy. Sts wont lose any plats on this, and players will know if the pet is a good choice, then you may evenactually got the players to buy the platinum exclusive pets because they are better!
How about your idea on this? :)

Desperoto
12-03-2013, 12:48 PM
Would be freaking awesome :D

Abaskiiaf
12-08-2013, 09:14 PM
Spot on idea! +1

Nesox
12-10-2013, 03:47 PM
Kinda pointless until they actually show the passive stat bonus that have have yet to be fixed in the last year.

Sceazikua
12-11-2013, 01:51 AM
yea %damage isnt shown, but it is not pointless I think. It is very tiring to do this : click on stable -> summon a pet -> remember which stat to look at -> close stable -> open character screen -> find the stat to look at -> try to remember if the stat is higher or lower -> try to calculate how much more stat is given -> restart if you forgot what to do -> ....
It wont take much space, and is very helpful in my opinion