PDA

View Full Version : Founder needs help (enchantresS)

Opel
12-03-2013, 07:16 AM

dudetus
12-03-2013, 07:20 AM
I would help you, but unfortunately I'm not a founder and therefore I'm not worthy to counsel you, your mightiness.

Opel
12-03-2013, 07:31 AM
Was just saying that I am an old player, wow why u butthurt

dudetus
12-03-2013, 07:34 AM
Was just saying that I am an old player, wow why u butthurt

I'm sorry your grace, I did not mean to offend you

Opel
12-03-2013, 07:35 AM
strong troll, im impressed

Cheenivie
12-03-2013, 07:53 AM
strong troll, im impressed

Not troll. He's the most serious man you will ever meet.

Opel
12-03-2013, 07:58 AM
Whatever, I see no luck in fiding help

Ks_Leon
12-03-2013, 08:13 AM
lol pm dev if you wanna a help then.

Skillless
12-03-2013, 08:23 AM
I think mentioning your founder's helmet didn't exactly help ;)

So to be helpful:

1. Don't buy new gear yet. Level 51/53 gear is too expensive. Wear your old stuff until you are 55. Wear your founder's helm.
2. Start your daily blessings on your character screen. This will speed things up
3. Use your free daily elixir every day. This will speed things up
4. Open the join game screen, look for sewers. Look for any game with at least 3 people. If you see multiple Hideout runs by the same person, try joining. Most likely they will be doing xp runs.
5. Repeat 4. until you are level 55
6. Buy cheap level 55 sewer gear. Sewer Queen robe and cowl, Lowman/Adept wand, Lowman/Flusher bracer.
7. At 55 start looking for games in Nuri's. Level til 58 or 60.

Trenton
12-03-2013, 08:24 AM
Whatever, I see no luck in fiding help wow why u butthurt

Reunegade
12-03-2013, 06:32 PM
Disappointed with some so-called founder's of this game :(

Trenton
12-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Disappointed with some so-called founder's of this game :( why would you be disappointed

i expect nothing more out of the "founder" people lol

It's just like saying that the first person arriving to your birthday party should have something REALLY great for you since they were first and if they dont, youll be super disappointed

Reunegade
12-03-2013, 08:23 PM
why would you be disappointed

i expect nothing more out of the "founder" people lol

It's just like saying that the first person arriving to your birthday party should have something REALLY great for you since they were first and if they dont, youll be super disappointed
I would expect "founder's" to at least have knowledge of the game and have some manners, hence the reason why StG released the helmet.

Oldcoot
12-03-2013, 08:40 PM
Stg gave those out for being first, not those other things

Reunegade
12-03-2013, 08:56 PM
Lol

TEOKILLO
12-03-2013, 08:59 PM
What have you done with reun

Trenton
12-03-2013, 09:23 PM
Stg gave those out for being first, not those other things Oldcoot to the rescue

Stevenmc
12-03-2013, 09:54 PM
I'm a founder too, and ignore the trolls they just wish they had one! :) if you ever need any help, I have characters at many levels and ill come level some of them with you. I have like 7 I think, only 2 are above 70! Btw the founder doesn't mean anything, just shows who was first!

Itoopeo
12-04-2013, 04:11 AM
I have no idea what "founder" means. I think it might mean someone who has found something. (Run -> runner, found-> founder)

Rot
12-04-2013, 05:18 AM
I have no idea what "founder" means. I think it might mean someone who has found something. (Run -> runner, found-> founder)

founded -> founder

Itoopeo
12-04-2013, 06:16 AM
But what did he find?

Skillless
12-04-2013, 06:17 AM
But what did he find?
Helm

iiirootzz
12-04-2013, 06:40 AM
But what did he find?

Crappy attitude

Reunegade
12-04-2013, 07:49 AM
I'm a founder too, and ignore the trolls they just wish they had one! :) if you ever need any help, I have characters at many levels and ill come level some of them with you. I have like 7 I think, only 2 are above 70! Btw the founder doesn't mean anything, just shows who was first!
So if I say my opinion, it immediately means that I'm trolling? :( I wasn't speaking for all founders.

Stevenmc
12-04-2013, 09:03 AM
So if I say my opinion, it immediately means that I'm trolling? :( I wasn't speaking for all founders.

No not you!

dudetus
12-04-2013, 03:47 PM
No not you!

Me?

I was simply apologizing for not being good enough to counsel. I'm just so damn jealous that I don't have a Founder's helm!!

Lexlyde
12-04-2013, 06:55 PM
No not you!

Me?

I was simply apologizing for not being good enough to counsel. I'm just so damn jealous that I don't have a Founder's helm!!
Smells sarcasm over here.

Sheugokin
12-04-2013, 07:28 PM
So hard to detect over a bunch of black pixels.

Caiahar
12-04-2013, 08:46 PM
This reminds me of when I lied about myself.

All for one, and one for all.

NECROREAPER
12-04-2013, 08:52 PM
Again, yet another thread indicative of the quality of these once helpful forums.

Regardless of who you are, give respect to get respect; respect is earned, not given, especially through a helmet.

Caiahar
12-04-2013, 09:01 PM
Again, yet another thread indicative of the quality of these once helpful forums.

Regardless of who you are, give respect to get respect; respect is earned, not given, especially through a helmet.

Noooo..we all respect you for your Pumpkings pumkin HELMET

NECROREAPER
12-04-2013, 10:11 PM
Noooo..we all respect you for your Pumpkings pumkin HELMET

If that was an attempt at trying to undermine what I said simply because I never take off my pumpkin, you failed in doing so.
Like I said in my first post, respect is earned, not given, especially through a helmet, even one that I wear.

Roberto077
12-04-2013, 10:28 PM

Now I don't want to join the thread and seem narcissistic :(

So I'll just stay blunt, what do you need help with?

Caiahar
12-04-2013, 11:22 PM
If that was an attempt at trying to undermine what I said simply because I never take off my pumpkin, you failed in doing so.
Like I said in my first post, respect is earned, not given, especially through a helmet, even one that I wear.

No harm was intended sir.

Cavoc
12-05-2013, 12:48 AM
Now I don't want to join the thread and seem narcissistic :(

So I'll just stay blunt, what do you need help with?

I agree, these guys need a blunt.

Oh did I read that wrong.

xcainnblecterx
12-05-2013, 01:02 AM

Very rarely see proper help on these forums any more, usually leads to fail dolan speak or about something that doesnt even matter about original post.

Rot
12-05-2013, 02:32 AM
Very rarely see proper help on these forums any more, usually leads to fail dolan speak or about something that doesnt even matter about original post.

It's not that we don't want to help, it's just that.. It's really weird y'know, helping someone who emphasizes the fact that he is a founder before asking for help. It's like an old man asking a kid to help him solve his life problems.

Roberto077
12-05-2013, 06:35 AM
I agree, these guys need a blunt.

Oh did I read that wrong.

Quite

Cavoc
12-05-2013, 08:17 AM
Quite

Indeed

Roberto077
12-05-2013, 09:08 AM
Indeed

Sí.

xcainnblecterx
12-05-2013, 01:58 PM
It's not that we don't want to help, it's just that.. It's really weird y'know, helping someone who emphasizes the fact that he is a founder before asking for help. It's like an old man asking a kid to help him solve his life problems.

Wasn't necessarily referring to this post. I know founders is a touchy subject but meant alot more then this one

MightyMicah
12-05-2013, 05:46 PM
I suppose I'm just adding to the mess, but this thread makes me even more sure that this forum is going to crap. Seriously, people? Is trolling all we know how to do anymore? Forget about getting thanks and trying to look cool/funny for once and actually give your best shot at helping out. You all look completely ridiculous.

Skillless
12-05-2013, 05:48 PM
Forget about getting thanks and trying to look cool/funny for once and actually give your best shot at helping out. You all look completely ridiculous.

I actually tried :(

Reunegade
12-05-2013, 06:21 PM
I suppose I'm just adding to the mess, but this thread makes me even more sure that this forum is going to crap. Seriously, people? Is trolling all we know how to do anymore? Forget about getting thanks and trying to look cool/funny for once and actually give your best shot at helping out. You all look completely ridiculous.
The thing is, I don't like helping people who give me respect. If you read the OP before he/she edited it out, it was clear that he/she had a pretty bad attitude.

Caiahar
12-05-2013, 06:34 PM
I remember when I got that lecture :P

MightyMicah
12-05-2013, 10:55 PM
The thing is, I don't like helping people who give me respect. If you read the OP before he/she edited it out, it was clear that he/she had a pretty bad attitude.

There are always people with bad attitudes. The difference between a good community and a bad one is the way we deal with those who have bad attitudes. (I'm not trying to sound all righteous because I've been part of the problem many times.)

I actually tried :(

You're a rare exception, then. Don't ever let anyone change your helpful attitude :)

IGN Storm
12-05-2013, 11:31 PM

Why do we troll so much harder? Maybe it's because the Admins now rarely delete threads/posts unless they are extremely harsh or the ones that tell them to stop making new games/ focusing on AL. But I agree that we should stop trolling (Not that I will). And maybe if we get a new cap or quality update, we will find entertainment somewhere else.

So... you like helping people who disrespect you? Or more likely it's a typo. Anyways, the right and mature (I'm not mature) thing to do would be to gently correct his attitude instead of posting sarcastic troll posts. But I'm one of those say so but doesn't do so people. Soooo... Yeah

dudetus
12-06-2013, 07:50 AM
There are always people with bad attitudes. The difference between a good community and a bad one is the way we deal with those who have bad attitudes. (I'm not trying to sound all righteous because I've been part of the problem many times.)

Well, what should we do then? How to deal with people with bad attitude?

MightyMicah
12-06-2013, 10:31 AM
Well, what should we do then? How to deal with people with bad attitude?

Don't respond in kind. Ignore the bad attitude. You may not believe in the Bible, but this verse reigns true regardless: "A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger."-Proverbs 15:1

Is that not how it works? We are never forced to troll anyone. We can always choose to respond gently, and more often than not, that gentle answer will "turn away wrath" or, in other words, cause the person to lose their bad attitude. This won't always happen, but let's at least make an effort to be the community that we were once praised for being.

LEVEL ONE
12-06-2013, 11:56 AM
Im here for the drama. If people like dudetus wouldnt make such comments, I wouldnt be here anymore.

Suentous PO
12-06-2013, 05:19 PM
Can we please leave your religion out of it, I know you can make a point without that.

dudetus
12-06-2013, 06:17 PM
Can we please leave your religion out of it, I know you can make a point without that.

It won't matter to me. Religious books of all kind have valid points.

Don't respond in kind. Ignore the bad attitude. You may not believe in the Bible, but this verse reigns true regardless: "A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger."-Proverbs 15:1

Is that not how it works? We are never forced to troll anyone. We can always choose to respond gently, and more often than not, that gentle answer will "turn away wrath" or, in other words, cause the person to lose their bad attitude. This won't always happen, but let's at least make an effort to be the community that we were once praised for being.

I have my own ways to respond. U know what I do. It's not simply my way to be gentle towards the ones who Imo 'cross the line'. Should I behave better? Should I be more gentle towards people as I am a community leader? Yes, I should, but it just wouldn't feel right for me.

I'm certain at somewhere in the bible it's also said about being honest to urself in some way. I'm expressing myself honestly.

Suentous PO
12-06-2013, 08:23 PM
It's not that, it's more like;
Religion is like yer willy, it's good to have one and ok to be proud, but don't go shoving it in people's faces, it's rude.

Cheenivie
12-06-2013, 08:23 PM
I'm glad that we have people who troll on the forums because without them the forums would be just plain boring. Props to you Dudetus for actually saying funny things without being mean. I agree with L1 I wouldn't be here either if it weren't for the trolls because without them these forums are boring.
And Micah since when do you care about people who troll and at one point or another, this isn't the same community as 2010, there are new players, "cliques" and many have realized PL doesn't seem to be going anywhere. This bringing more trolls because they have nothing better to do.

MightyMicah
12-06-2013, 11:06 PM

I have my own ways to respond. U know what I do. It's not simply my way to be gentle towards the ones who Imo 'cross the line'. Should I behave better? Should I be more gentle towards people as I am a community leader? Yes, I should, but it just wouldn't feel right for me.

I'm certain at somewhere in the bible it's also said about being honest to urself in some way. I'm expressing myself honestly.

No, just so you know, the Bible says that man is sinful and that you should deny yourself and live like Jesus.

That's off topic, though. The point is simple. Stop trolling and help out. If you have some lame way of justifying trolling, good for you. It's not right, and everyone knows it. (Provided there are times when it's acceptable and even quite humorous.)

That's all I'll say on this matter. I've wasted enough time trying to play Crim. I remember when once he said something like, "Believe me, when there is no hope left for this community, I'll be gone." Well, he's gone now. I wonder why?

Oldcoot
12-06-2013, 11:38 PM
Crim had some fun on here. I see nothing wrong with a little trolling if it's not hurtful. I personally will continue to post my useless opinion.

BlueSkied
12-06-2013, 11:51 PM
Pls cry

LEVEL ONE
12-07-2013, 12:56 AM
I've wasted enough time trying to play Crim. I remember when once he said something like, "Believe me, when there is no hope left for this community, I'll be gone." Well, he's gone now. I wonder why?

Could it be because of all the religion talk?

We all know that religion and Internet don't mix well together. You should also know that Internet is a place for all kinds of people, so please stop forcing your Bible upon us. I'm pretty sure you can express your opinion without the religion thing.

dudetus
12-07-2013, 04:33 AM
No, just so you know, the Bible says that man is sinful and that you should deny yourself and live like Jesus.

That's off topic, though. The point is simple. Stop trolling and help out. If you have some lame way of justifying trolling, good for you. It's not right, and everyone knows it. (Provided there are times when it's acceptable and even quite humorous.)

That's all I'll say on this matter. I've wasted enough time trying to play Crim. I remember when once he said something like, "Believe me, when there is no hope left for this community, I'll be gone." Well, he's gone now. I wonder why?

The thing is though, we have known eachothers for a long time on these forums. This sudden moralizing is what's strange to me. Even in ur PvP thread as I came in with nonsense in a serious discussion there wasn't any sort of negative thing for u to say.

I didn't do anything bad Imo in this thread. The OP underlined how he is a Founder in order for us to help him and I called him out for doing so. I never attacked him personally, I just made a point out of what he himself told. U have been here long enough to know what I do, and I have no intent to change my way to post as it feels the right way to do things for me.

And also, Crim was able to have some fun himself as well. The fact that he has left, doesn't mean someone should step up into his shoes. He was irreplaceable.