PDA

View Full Version : Problem instaling the game ..

gladiator11
11-16-2010, 03:46 AM
i have got 85 mb free and the game keep telling me cant view free up some space on ur phone ...

i have deleteddd manyy things in order to make it work ... how mb i need to install this game ?

Bioreactor
11-16-2010, 04:54 AM
I uninstalled the program at 110 mb

HTC Legend

gladiator11
11-16-2010, 05:49 PM
i deleted all my apps... im on 102 space and still canttt install this

Gaabob
11-16-2010, 06:23 PM
0.o on iPhone it's only 54mbish..

Futumsh
11-16-2010, 06:24 PM
It's around 30mb, but some devices require a much larger amount of internal device storage space to allow installs.

gladiator11
11-17-2010, 04:03 AM
but i have got 102 mb free space i cantt delete more apps .... and i cant install the game

gladiator11
11-17-2010, 05:24 AM
okk i searched around few forums ppl with my phone spica runs it perfect no lags everything smoth but they cant find the game on the market ...
and many ppl have problem installing the game because the free space ... the ppl who can play the game they formated the phone in order to make it install

but me and many other wont format out phonee because we dont wanna lose settings app and everything ... so devolopers cannn u fix it please ?

Futumsh
11-17-2010, 09:04 AM
There's a sticky thread with a link to the .apk if it's just due to not seeing it in the market. If you're getting the free space issue, we can't do anything about that one.

gladiator11
11-17-2010, 02:48 PM
yeah i cant install the game because the space issue even if i got 102 mb free space but i dont understand why u cant do anything about that ? whats the problem to make a game less space with option to download files to the sd card just like most of the big games ? i dont know if you know that but this game one of the top games for android
if just support it a lil bit moree u can easly reach the top !

Originz
12-11-2010, 08:19 PM
There's a sticky thread with a link to the .apk if it's just due to not seeing it in the market. If you're getting the free space issue, we can't do anything about that one.

Alright, so let me get this straight, officially (since you are a part of SS) SS does not support their own bugs? Similarly to the posters in this thread (a month old or not), I am unable to install this game on my HTC Desire, with 4.5GB available on my 8GB SD Card. Internal memory is 21.05MB, but having said that, I got tired of trying from the market, so yes, I did use your direct APK link. Downloading to my SD Card, in which it gave the same message.

But, having said that, providing all this information, and proving it's a bug with your game, you still won't provide support, right?

MinionOfEckerd
12-12-2010, 12:21 PM
Alright, so let me get this straight, officially (since you are a part of SS) SS does not support their own bugs? Similarly to the posters in this thread (a month old or not), I am unable to install this game on my HTC Desire, with 4.5GB available on my 8GB SD Card. Internal memory is 21.05MB, but having said that, I got tired of trying from the market, so yes, I did use your direct APK link. Downloading to my SD Card, in which it gave the same message.

But, having said that, providing all this information, and proving it's a bug with your game, you still won't provide support, right?

I am having the exact same problem with the updates. Tried three different means of installation and none of them are allowing me to install. I have about 5gb of space left on my device and it continues to tell me that there is not enough memory.

Originz
12-14-2010, 04:07 AM
Yeah. Had to completely remove all applications then install. Unless you're running Froyo 2.2 I doubt you can get around installing on internal memory. ( Don't know why it took this long to allow that, but yeah. ) I don't even know if PL will install on your SD on 2.2, because the manifest has to be set to auto or prefer Sd, and only the Pl dev team can set that.

The android device will not let you install an application on internal memory if it will put you under, or around 5 mb. Keeping in mind that internal is different from SD, they keep it that way for cacheing purposes. Best bet is to see if Froyo allows you to install to Sd, or for PL to install required resources to sd to avoid wasteing internal memory.