PDA

View Full Version : Dear Santa I sincerely wish..

Soundlesskill
12-03-2013, 07:30 AM
Dear Santa

I sincerely wish for the option 'Pet's will not pick up drops, only attack enemies'

Your turn :p

Ebezaanec
12-03-2013, 07:41 AM
Dear Santa,

I sincerely wish for pets to less slow and actually catch up to me.

Lubricator
12-03-2013, 07:51 AM
what the...?! why didn't you add this to my thread? you even copied the "dear santa" salutation...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?126949-Suggestion-pet-behaviour-option

Adriaan3
12-03-2013, 09:36 AM
Dear Santa,
I sincerely wish for the option Fast Chat(So you have 5 lines to chat and choose one to directly chat like in pl)

Ebezaanec
12-03-2013, 09:39 AM
Dear Santa,
I sincerely wish for the option Fast Chat(So you have 5 lines to chat and choose one to directly chat like in pl)

Spammers in Pier! Beware!

Soundlesskill
12-03-2013, 10:52 AM
Dear Santa,

Agree so much.

SayCreed
12-03-2013, 11:54 AM
Dear Santa
Can you give us a load out for pets

GoodSyntax
12-03-2013, 12:08 PM
Dear Santa,

I would love to have on screen load-outs (so I don't have to go into Inventory and be killed while switching to Lep)
Make our pets faster, and stronger, so they can keep up and pick up chests, crates and eggs (there must be dozens of eggs and crates in limbo because I didn't see them)
Give me a super difficult Elite PvE boss that only a handful of players in game will ever be able to achieve (I imagine Truell, only faster, stronger and better)
Please tell the random Sorcs I meet in PUGs to stop using Gale because it scatters mobs everywhere and make the run go so slow
Instead of dropping spinach and other worthless Common/Rare/Epics, just give me the gold instead
Have STS actually ban people....for good, not just have them popping up with a new name but the same old scam
Gather up all the scammers, beggars and griefers and feed them to an enraged Inan.

asimauara
12-04-2013, 07:14 PM
dear Santa I want armor for my pets so I can crush the competition with attack strength boosts of what could be considered a fanged fury armor enabling both speed and poise!!!!!

Alfai
12-05-2013, 02:34 AM
Dear Santa,

I wish for my pet to have a brain to think

Nesox
12-05-2013, 02:48 AM
Dear Santa,

Yes, how do I teach them to heel? Or better yet stay out in front.

Soundlesskill
12-06-2013, 04:53 AM
Dear Santa

I wish Arlor Vanities came back

SayCreed
12-07-2013, 02:40 PM
Dear Santa
Where do you live?
I want to rob u and steal your plat

bhutkeyur
12-07-2013, 02:55 PM
Dear santa please teach warriors 'how to tank' in elite PuG.

Abaskiiaf
12-08-2013, 09:01 PM
Dear Santa.

Make all those scammers be gone.

Vystirch
12-10-2013, 03:17 PM
Dear Santa,

I would love to have on screen load-outs (so I don't have to go into Inventory and be killed while switching to Lep)
Make our pets faster, and stronger, so they can keep up and pick up chests, crates and eggs (there must be dozens of eggs and crates in limbo because I didn't see them)
Give me a super difficult Elite PvE boss that only a handful of players in game will ever be able to achieve (I imagine Truell, only faster, stronger and better)
Please tell the random Sorcs I meet in PUGs to stop using Gale because it scatters mobs everywhere and make the run go so slow
Instead of dropping spinach and other worthless Common/Rare/Epics, just give me the gold instead
Have STS actually ban people....for good, not just have them popping up with a new name but the same old scam
Gather up all the scammers, beggars and griefers and feed them to an enraged Inan.

Didn't know you were the type of kid that couldn't just get one thing a year from Santa.

-Vys

GoodSyntax
12-10-2013, 09:09 PM
Didn't know you were the type of kid that couldn't just get one thing a year from Santa.

-Vys

Lol...it's even worse - I'm an old man that wants more than one thing from Santa :-)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Raymond05
12-10-2013, 10:19 PM
DEAR SANTA,
I sincerely wish that i could get the new arcane pet (brothers whim) and a set of mythics for my sorc this christmas. :D

kinzmet
12-11-2013, 07:37 AM
Dear Santa,

1. I agree
2. I agree
3. You got that right!
4. Some of them are worth selling. :)
5. Santa is not a hired killer... LOL :P