PDA

View Full Version : Update

rangerocker
12-03-2013, 11:32 AM
Hello. Some of you might have been wondering where I've been for the past weeks. Well I finally have time to say, that a lot of IRL stuff has gotten in the way of my PL time, so I'm going to leave PL (for real this time.) Maybe I'll be on to say my goodbyes to a few people, but that's not a promise. Love you all, and thanks for an awesome 3 1/2 years :smile:

Suentous PO
12-03-2013, 11:51 AM
GAAAHHH

:,(

<3 ya rock
Pls hit me up sometime

Impact
12-03-2013, 04:19 PM
Dammit everyones quitting pl to go to al.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

programmed
12-03-2013, 05:35 PM
Dammit everyones quitting pl to go to al.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

He never said he's quitting to go to AL? I never quit to go to AL, neither did CrimsonTider and a whole bunch of others so idk who this "everyone" is that is quitting to move to AL. Btw where in you're posts it says "sent from my iPad using Tapatalk" at the end, you shouldn't have that there. You can go to your Tapatalk settings and then signature and delete what it says there. If you don't then pretty soon JustG will PM you saying to get rid of it. STS doesn't want that there.

Suentous PO
12-03-2013, 05:47 PM
What^?
STG promotes tapatalk, or have in past.

programmed
12-03-2013, 06:00 PM
What^?
STG promotes tapatalk, or have in past.

Well they don't anymore then cause I was told to get rid of it when I started using Tapatalk

Trenton
12-03-2013, 06:25 PM
Lol yea its apparently a form of advertising.

Oldcoot
12-03-2013, 06:26 PM
You shouldn't say dammit, dang now I said it

Edit: ltr range

Suentous PO
12-03-2013, 06:38 PM
Well they don't anymore then cause I was told to get rid of it when I started using Tapatalk
Odd, just recently when I logged in to forums it had an add for tap b4 you got to the main page, it's still on my saved tab.
I found it annoying that THEY put an ad for them in.

programmed
12-03-2013, 06:50 PM
Odd, just recently when I logged in to forums it had an add for tap b4 you got to the main page, it's still on my saved tab.
I found it annoying that THEY put an ad for them in.

Maybe THEY can advertise for it as tapatalk supports this forum but for members of the forum it is against ToS.

Hook
12-03-2013, 07:18 PM
Hello. Some of you might have been wondering where I've been for the past weeks. Well I finally have time to say, that a lot of IRL stuff has gotten in the way of my PL time, so I'm going to leave PL (for real this time.) Maybe I'll be on to say my goodbyes to a few people, but that's not a promise. Love you all, and thanks for an awesome 3 1/2 years :smile:

Werent you the person that stole millions from some satan something guy, a few months back. Your name rings a bell.

No one will miss a thief. Just saying

Suentous PO
12-03-2013, 07:38 PM
Calm down cop, do you have any info or just slingin from the hip?
S- (name omitted for less drama) has been accused of scamming maybe your confusing them.

To quote you from the Bella thread-
"On the other hand I hardly call people out. I am providing evidence and my personal experience to those who are on the side of like crimson said, prove he/she is a fraud. "
So why call someone a thief here while mentioning you don't know ("wasn't it you").
If I'm wrong ill take it on the chin, but here a friend of mine and former guild mate of yours is saying he has rl problems, and you go mall cop.

TEOKILLO
12-03-2013, 08:49 PM
Paul blart bes

Reunegade
12-03-2013, 08:55 PM
S- (name omitted for less drama) has been accused of scamming maybe your confusing them.

"On the other hand I hardly call people out. I am providing evidence and my personal experience to those who are on the side of like crimson said, prove he/she is a fraud. "
So why call someone a thief here while mentioning you don't know ("wasn't it you").
If I'm wrong ill take it on the chin, but here a friend of mine and former guild mate of yours is saying he has rl problems, and you go mall cop.
Some sort of mix-up, S thought that R had scammed him, but it was resolved somehow

Back on topic

Aveea
12-03-2013, 09:46 PM
You shouldn't say dammit, dang now I said it

Edit: ltr range

Made me lol :emmersed:

Aveea
12-03-2013, 09:51 PM
Don't be a stranger, range.

Good luck to you and your adorable family. :cheerful:

Hook
12-03-2013, 11:08 PM

Well say what you say, but this is what I was referring to.
But if Reun says it was a misunderstanding then I guess im wrong.

Oldcoot
12-03-2013, 11:13 PM
Your not wrong but it was straightened out

Suentous PO
12-04-2013, 12:14 AM
Ah, knowing what I do, I was jaded because of another situation.
Now I know I don't know everything and tbh I just had some knee jerk friend reaction.
Don't mean any drama, I need to get back to trying to figure humanity out.

Rot
12-04-2013, 11:24 AM
rangerocker and rangerockerr sound awkwardly similar doe...

rangerocker
12-04-2013, 09:54 PM
Ty aveea <33333

angeldawn
12-05-2013, 02:00 PM
Awe Rangey no :-(

Wow I'm sad.....and kinda speechless.

I was wondering where you been. I loved being around you in game. It was always a blast.

I miss you. :'-(

Please keep in touch. Kik me anytime.