PDA

View Full Version : Winter howler sword proc? (Warrior)

Derezzzed
12-03-2013, 11:39 AM
Anyone know what the Legendary sword "Winter howler" proc is/does? No text in the description saying it has one (same with wyrmbone staff but ik what it's proc is)

aarrgggggg
12-05-2013, 04:03 PM
Im not sure exactly what the proc is like u said no description. But it does proc for sure.
I will have to check my stats to find out what the proc is exactly

Derezzzed
12-05-2013, 04:06 PM
Im not sure exactly what the proc is like u said no description. But it does proc for sure.
I will have to check my stats to find out what the proc is exactly

Thanks, looking forward to your reply ^_^

Ik the wyrmbone staff has no description but it's proc is -100% hit chance for 2-3s (it's a curse cloud above enemy's head & while its above there head you can't be hit by that enemy)

Wutzgood
12-05-2013, 06:35 PM
Thanks, looking forward to your reply ^_^

Ik the wyrmbone staff has no description but it's proc is -100% hit chance for 2-3s (it's a curse cloud above enemy's head & while its above there head you can't be hit by that enemy)

Is this true? Always wondered why there was no proc on that staff in the description.

aarrgggggg
12-06-2013, 02:29 AM
The winterhowler proc gives +25 str for sure ,and i would imagine 8 health regen. Based upon procs on other weapons boosting str +25.

But i i am not quite sure how to test for health regeneration.

Derezzzed
12-06-2013, 02:41 AM
Is this true? Always wondered why there was no proc on that staff in the description.

Yep go test it out yourself, I loved the thing when I still had my Mage

Derezzzed
12-06-2013, 02:41 AM
The winterhowler proc gives +25 str for sure ,and i would imagine 8 health regen. Based upon procs on other weapons boosting str +25.

But i i am not quite sure how to test for health regeneration.

Alright, thanks