PDA

View Full Version : Grimm eggs

karrdath
12-03-2013, 02:55 PM
Why do people keep complaining about how grimm hasn't went up in price..? We as players have all the power to make them the price we want. Just stop flooding the auction with them and pick a reasonable price and only keep around 5 at a time and bam grimm has gone up in price

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Crowsfoot
12-03-2013, 03:07 PM
In situations like this I always say:

"Stop putting logic where none exists."

phillyr
12-04-2013, 12:39 AM
Most people are too impatient and greedy to not undercut the cheapest sale there...if they would just sell it for what its worth the price would stay

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Int
12-04-2013, 01:21 AM
Not worth the patience so just sold 10 Grimm eggs... Losing hope of price rising

Raghavbatra
12-04-2013, 01:28 AM
Grimm price will rise eventually thats for sure...
Reason) discontinued, looks badass, its only tradable mythic pet..

Tip for people hoarding grimms: plz dont freak out and undercut ur grimms.. Wait for their price to drop so more players can afford them and open it.

As more grimms get hatched, it will become more rare and price will increase :)

Saribeau
12-04-2013, 09:21 AM
you guys know sam said grimm would be back next year... hahaha grimm hoarders

Rare
12-04-2013, 10:01 AM
Not worth the patience so just sold 10 Grimm eggs... Losing hope of price rising

Its only been a month?

Lovingly
12-04-2013, 11:50 AM
y'all panic merch do my heading.. give it time

keikali
12-04-2013, 11:51 AM

Said the same thing about the Arlor Vanities and look where we are now. Just saying.

Lovingly
12-04-2013, 11:53 AM
Said the same thing about the Arlor Vanities and look where we are now. Just saying.

too ritteee

Sokpuppet
12-05-2013, 06:40 PM

A year is a long time in a game, considering this game has only existed barely a year... So if you really want an arcane weapon, and I told you that you can just wait a year for it, you'll be ok with that?

Bonthan
12-05-2013, 08:05 PM
In 6 months there will be a dozen players smiling and holding all the Grimm eggs in the game.

Yes, a year is a very long time and in two years......geez. I've already sold items for 20-70 mil O.o I'm afraid to think what prices will be. We'll all be saying I used to have one of those

Extreme
12-05-2013, 08:08 PM
In 6 months there will be a dozen players smiling and holding all the Grimm eggs in the game.

Yes, a year is a very long time and in two years......geez. I've already sold items for 20-70 mil O.o I'm afraid to think what prices will be. We'll all be saying I used to have one of those

So true

Temarichan
12-05-2013, 09:43 PM
Everyone is thinking that Grimm egg prices will eventually rise overtime. (Referring back to old vanity prices). There are probably many people holding dozens of Grimm eggs, thus the supply is greater then the demand.

Extreme
12-05-2013, 11:51 PM
Everyone is thinking that Grimm egg prices will eventually rise overtime. (Referring back to old vanity prices). There are probably many people holding dozens of Grimm eggs, thus the supply is greater then the demand.

I think it is save to say price is eventually gonna rise. Merches who aren't Patient enough would eventually sell their stock, thus there will be less and less stock at the end causing the price to rise.

Raghavbatra
12-06-2013, 12:51 AM
For all panicking merches ill buy all ur grimms for undercut price..

Ign- lmao
:)

Energizeric
12-06-2013, 01:10 AM
Grimm will go up in price over time assuming one important thing: STS does not release any more mythic pets that can be bought as eggs. As it is now, the only way to get the mythic achievement without spending plat is to either get very lucky and loot a mythic item (unlikely for most players) or to buy a grimm egg and hatch it. If STS continues to release more mythic pets like this over time, then grimm eggs will never go up in price very much. But if grimm stays the only one for some time, then as more and more players hatch them, the supply will become less and less and price will go up.