PDA

View Full Version : L10 pink sbl N L30 Toy man

Itsnotyobirthday
12-03-2013, 06:34 PM
Are either still good in pvp anymore? or do Fbows still own low level?

Bhurtz
12-03-2013, 08:58 PM
Fbows got nerfed.

New OP thing is halloween items.

Good luck.

Reunegade
12-03-2013, 09:08 PM
Fbows got nerfed.

New OP thing is halloween items.

Good luck.
Lol, you do realize that Halloween items were nerfed alongside the fbows, right?

Trenton
12-03-2013, 09:24 PM
Lol, you do realize that Halloween items were nerfed alongside the fbows, right? Not as much tho, considering the pink paws, reapers, and dex shields are still better at 10-35.

IGN Storm
12-03-2013, 11:35 PM
Forgo bows have blind proc, -15 hit% i think, which is quite OP at lower levels. Fear not, you can kite FB with an SBL and go within 8m for stomp when they are frozen by the proc. Chunker is good too, but you can beat them with an SBL with a Stomp SMS Run Repeat combo. Toyman works but Paw is alot better.

VVake
12-04-2013, 12:01 AM
Fbow still dominates imo
:)

Itoopeo
12-04-2013, 04:14 AM
No paws arent op but those mages who use paws are. Only wqy to kill a paw mage is keep him between you and wall. Bears can barely win mages in close range fights and if mage can run away, bears got no hope

Gragorak
12-04-2013, 05:47 AM
Forgotten isn't OP by any means anymore. Sure, blind proc is nice, but paws have more damage + you get to use shield.

VVake
12-04-2013, 01:05 PM
And it's 2x slower..

Gracious
12-04-2013, 03:29 PM
I wasn't active during the dawn of the f bow, recently coming back, the f bow "now" seems very op to me in both damage and blind proc. There was a" nerf" for them, but as a player who's never seen them before the nerf, it's a very over powered weapon for the lower levels. Paws as well seem very op as well, considering the stackable armor debuff and dodge debuff. I still much prefer toy though, due to its higher skill damage. Lets take 26 mage level, you can suit up with a Paw, int Halloween mantle, int Halloween helm, and a shrunken head/haunted doll, that sums up to about 16 dodge, add a dodge ring, 17 dodge assuming said gear is level 25 and pink. How does that not seem op? Lower levels is now at the mercy of the RNG. The luck factor now outweighs the skill factor. Woe is us.

VVake
12-04-2013, 04:57 PM
Amen

birdmasta
12-04-2013, 09:27 PM
Teach me more bb. Doesn't toy wand have a stun proc?

I wasn't active during the dawn of the f bow, recently coming back, the f bow "now" seems very op to me in both damage and blind proc. There was a" nerf" for them, but as a player who's never seen them before the nerf, it's a very over powered weapon for the lower levels. Paws as well seem very op as well, considering the stackable armor debuff and dodge debuff. I still much prefer toy though, due to its higher skill damage. Lets take 26 mage level, you can suit up with a Paw, int Halloween mantle, int Halloween helm, and a shrunken head/haunted doll, that sums up to about 16 dodge, add a dodge ring, 17 dodge assuming said gear is level 25 and pink. How does that not seem op? Lower levels is now at the mercy of the RNG. The luck factor now outweighs the skill factor. Woe is us.

Bhurtz
12-05-2013, 01:27 PM
Teach me more bb. Doesn't toy wand have a stun proc?

omg hey, long time.

Its verzy.

Toy does have stun proc, but still, its too weak vs halloween and forg, even after nerf