PDA

View Full Version : Power of Gleipnir?

Trenton
12-03-2013, 07:57 PM
Hi, I keep getting told before entering Kraken Mines, (I'm L36) I have to have the "Power of Gleipnir." I looked around on forums and saw that the Gypsy gives a quest called The Power of Gleipnir, so I figured that was it. I went in game to the Gypsy, and she didn't have the quest, and I've never done it before. How do I get that quest? I have all the Kraken Isles maps unlocked, I just didn't know what else to do. All help is much appreciated :)

Terracio
12-03-2013, 08:15 PM
Make sure you finished every quest prior to kraken including morgana and dead captain one you get from Kragg tombs.

Then talk to her and do monkey ball, after you finish monkey ball she should give you the Gleipnir one.

Trenton
12-03-2013, 09:25 PM
Wait every quest as in every quest in game before the Kraken expansion? If so, I'm screwed lel

Terracio
12-03-2013, 09:53 PM
Yeah make sure you didn't leave anything behind of the major ones. Pet quests can be skipped. But storyline ones must be finished

Instanthumor
12-03-2013, 10:23 PM
Wait every quest as in every quest in game before the Kraken expansion? If so, I'm screwed lel

GG dude...

Trenton
12-03-2013, 10:37 PM
GG dude... Right -.-

I haven't done many quests, there's not really a Quest "counter" like the other STS Legends games and I'm really lazy, so I don't really go around looking for them xD