PDA

View Full Version : Hello SL Players

greenguy1970
12-04-2013, 12:07 AM
I thought I would try this game since it is similar to a game I feel in love with called Gunshine.net. They had 3 classes as well:
Hunter (Operative)
Doctor (Engineer)
Bodyguard (Commando)
The game is now offline, but it still have a huge following. I hope this game continues to impress me as well. Would also like to see the level cap increased and more levels added.

Romaniankidd91
12-04-2013, 12:56 AM
lol level cap ^^ that is a dream yet to be seen :(

IGN: Romaniankidd.51,Romkillz.41,Romnubsy.20,Poopscoop. 51,Skillzaishere.50

SexyIsland
12-07-2013, 09:56 PM
Keep your hopes up... We are waiting for centuries lol

Growwle
12-07-2013, 10:19 PM
Unfortunately SL was just a technology test for Spacetime, AL is the culmination of everything they learned from PL, SL and DL. AL has the most downloads and makes the most money, so it gets the most attention. So just play AL and save yourself the disappointment. But for heaven's sake, don't spend any money on any STS game except AL, or Battle Command.

STS, don't get upset, this is the truth and you know it. I support your games and have played all of them, but now I and my family only play AL, Battle Dragons (cause the kids like it) and Battle Command (because I like it quite a bit).

ZeroBlu
12-16-2013, 03:25 PM
Unfortunately SL was just a technology test for Spacetime, AL is the culmination of everything they learned from PL, SL and DL. AL has the most downloads and makes the most money, so it gets the most attention. So just play AL and save yourself the disappointment. But for heaven's sake, don't spend any money on any STS game except AL, or Battle Command.

STS, don't get upset, this is the truth and you know it. I support your games and have played all of them, but now I and my family only play AL, Battle Dragons (cause the kids like it) and Battle Command (because I like it quite a bit).

Word. But i just wish that they would put a little time into SL. :(

greenguy1970
12-27-2013, 11:52 AM
Sorry, but SL is the only game that I am interested in out of the ones they offer. Sorry to hear that AL is the game to play. Oh well, I'll just keep playing SL and hope for the best.

Madnex
12-28-2013, 10:07 AM
There's still loads of fun in SL if you are new, just don't expect any updates apart from the annual ones(christmas, easter, winter). No need to feel disappointment. :)

If you have any questions or need help, see if I'm online and hit me up. I've mastered this game haha. Have fun! xD
IGN: Madnex/Madnexus

Conquered
12-28-2013, 05:57 PM
Sorry, but SL is the only game that I am interested in out of the ones they offer. Sorry to hear that AL is the game to play. Oh well, I'll just keep playing SL and hope for the best.

Very well said my bro!
Thumbs up

greenguy1970
01-05-2014, 02:01 AM
Been hearing some scuttlebut in guild chat about the cap being raised. Just a rumor? Hmm.

ZeroBlu
01-05-2014, 02:39 PM
Been hearing some scuttlebut in guild chat about the cap being raised. Just a rumor? Hmm.
I believe it is just a rumor for now considering that all of the developers are working on Arcane Legends right now I believe that the are having a level cap raise soon...