PDA

View Full Version : Farming in plat nuri?

Kingzila
12-04-2013, 05:35 AM
So I've been farming in plat nuri for the past 2-4 months just farming random stuff in there like pres and glyph steel and I've been trying out different set ups with the hopes of getting betters drops and really I'm at a stand still. The best I will get off of runs now is one good drop after 20 runs (which is like glyph steel or Maybe a pres item) so I'm taking this to the forums to find out, How do you all farm it? Sets ups, boss choices, what elixirs you run the techniques the works what do you do for better drops in plat nuri? Any good advice would be great to know about that will help me with this problem of just bad drops.

Xyzther
12-04-2013, 07:34 AM
This is how I farm it
1 Farm with Billy & Angel
2 Watch Angel get all the drops
3 Quit

angeldawn
12-04-2013, 09:21 AM
This is how I farm it
1 Farm with Billy & Angel
2 Watch Angel get all the drops
3 Quit

Hahahahaha not no more. My luck ran out there a long time ago. I think in the last 6 hours I ran there I got no pinks and one steel. I've tried different toons. I just have no luck. It's all good though. I'm happy to see friends get the drops and finish their sets.

billybob1
12-04-2013, 12:19 PM
Pm me IG...I tell u the secret

Michael Liu
12-08-2013, 01:07 AM
Farm no elixer. Get steels.

Bonthan
12-08-2013, 09:07 AM
The people that play with me ig that are on this forum(which are few)know I am always pushing lvl 1 farming to my guild. The reason is because it introduces an important basic concept that can change the game for you. Many scoff at this information and don't think it through properly before making comments.

As we all know.....make a lvl 1 and turn off exp immediately. Go to forest haven and run map preferably with a reroll of some type. Run the maps a lot, find a good party and tag along in mini boss dungeon there as well. For the most part I consider this common knowledge. As you get your drops think about how this could apply to Nuri mini, with a tweak or two here and there.