PDA

View Full Version : Unable to start game on chrome.

Vong Thongthip
12-04-2013, 09:14 AM
I am unable to play on google chrome. I tried starting up Arcane Legends and it was the same thing with that. I updated my gfx card installed all the necessary drivers and update.

Here is a SS:

Xvanitykingx
12-06-2013, 06:47 AM
If you are receiving the error "Chrome failed to start our game" or "NativeClient: NaCl module load failed: ServiceRuntime: failed to start" don't worry we have an easy solution for you if you're using Windows!

We need to force Chrome to reload its flags. You can do that by following these steps:
1. First, type about:flags in your address bar.
2. Find the option "GPU compositing" and change it to a different value and then back to what it was.
3. At the bottom of the page you will see "Your changes will take effect the next time you relaunch Google Chrome."
4. Click the "Relaunch Now" button.

This issue should be resolved by Google soon. For now, this is the best way to get around that problem!

While we do not recommend leaving your anti-virus disabled, some users have reported that disabling the anti-virus on their computer has allowed the game to launch successfully.

-Hope that helps!

Resource: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/963855-%22chrome-failed-to-start-our-game%22

~xvanitykingx

Vong Thongthip
12-06-2013, 01:19 PM
obviously i did that.. Didn't work, only thhing that is working somewhat is rebooting and relaunching, but that is a pain. Also im having some connection issues along with it. ONly with PL though

Schnitzel
12-07-2013, 12:31 AM
If you have a smartphone, tablet, Android, or iOS device (not sure if PL is avaliable to Windows phone), try using one of those devices to play

Vong Thongthip
12-08-2013, 01:16 AM
I'm aware of that also and currently do play on my device. I prefer chrome

I <3 BooBies