PDA

View Full Version : L32

quantionus
12-04-2013, 01:43 PM
so recently i ve seen foxes and bears at L32 with nice kdr. If there is a nice build or tactics basically guide can u share with me ?

VVake
12-04-2013, 01:53 PM
Green ice is the advantage over 30's

quantionus
12-04-2013, 02:28 PM
i have the green ice sword thats y i am asking :D

VVake
12-04-2013, 02:41 PM
A successful 32 fox I see is vvolfgang I recommend you speak to him im game :)

quantionus
12-04-2013, 03:01 PM
is he like the ones that doesnt speak and help ?

VVake
12-04-2013, 03:26 PM
No idea. Whats your ign? I can pm you and see if he can get you some tips but I wont be on till later

quantionus
12-04-2013, 03:28 PM
my ign is Quantionus or silvermqqn but mostly with quan

Itoopeo
12-04-2013, 05:48 PM
Im itoopeo and i am L35. I will own u ;)

BlueSkied
12-04-2013, 06:15 PM
Lol

Trenton
12-04-2013, 06:23 PM
I love it

birdmasta
12-04-2013, 06:44 PM
L32 and l30 bear is no difference pretty much. L32 fox has a difference in gear. Vvolfgang or ultimateimpact are good foxes

Rot
12-04-2013, 08:03 PM

isnt it strange that stg gave me an infraction for being rude to a rude fool?
im gonna try to be nice

dear finn,

would u mind to quit pl pls?

thanks!

Caiahar
12-04-2013, 08:52 PM
@finnman: I have a 40 and a 45, and a good 35 as well. I will own you :) No sarcasm intended
OP: Noodleleg has a great guide on 32 green ice kite bear, it's very effective, and also...beware of cussing and swearing, people think kite is noob..but the raging and cussing is the fun part! Watching them say "wow lol has to kite" when you continually beat them. I used talon to show I don't need kite, and killed him all the same.
Also, 30/32 str bears aren't exactly the best, they have crap hit, as 94 points are in str, and very few dex for hit. And plat pack needs more str, so even less hit. I'll get my build.

Edit: FTW my build/newdlelugsnaabe build :):
Oh, noodleleg has a few guides that are very helpful.
32 green ice kite bear, still works after updates.
Max rage, taunt, evasion
5 beckon, 4 hell scream, 3 stomp, 1 SMS.
Gear, shiv armor, snipers penguin snowcap.
Weapon, 32 green ice xbow
Ring, 11dmg 1 crit
For this, u must understand some game mechanics, and also understand kiting, try to take advantage of the running opponent 13/14m skills, know when to strike, what distance to kite, etc. Check noodlelegs guide to 32 kite bear for stuff, unless your lazy:

Against warbirds: Kite them at 13m, kite off their arrows, avoid being hit by root and break. When u see them miss root and break, possibly blast, or if u see the freeze effect activating from your xbows proc, go in, use beckon, HS, then use stomp and SMS at the same time. Then kite till dead, or skills are back. Then repeat.
Against other kite bears: Against other kite bears, kite at 13m and make em miss beckon, then go In, beckon, HS (make sure hs hits), stomp SMS. Kite and repeat.
Talon bears: they have more armor, but less range. So u could kite them, and go in when their beckon misses, or go in when u see freeze proc on them, beckon, HS, stomp SMS
Str bear (iceberg, copper, plat pack): Yes, plat pack and 35 copper bears are beatable. You must stay far away as much as possible. Kite his beckon, when he sees his beckon miss and gets desperate use HS and stomp, then beckon, HS, stomp SMS very quickly, so he has very little time to react. Kite his beckon and hs at all costs.
Talon mages: Kinda easy. They'll most likely freeze then fire, so when u see freeze coming your way on its delay, use beckon, hs stomp, SMS. If you did it at right time, then u should have done the combo before freeze hits u, and they should be flying. Kite them and repeat when they get desperate with drain and freeze. If they get mana shield up, use your combo immediately, as they have a very low mana pool and regen, so u can take out the mana easily. Try to kill before ms.
If they ms early, use combo right away so u can drain mana, and use kite and repeat.

Int mages: Worst enemy. High skill dmg, heal, mana, and regen. Kite the fire and drain, when freeze comes, do what u do against dex mages, and repeat when possible. If their mana shield goes up, you're probably dead, so try to drain their mana from ms, or kill before ms.
If noob and early ms, then u have high chance of dieing. Use combo right away, and get as much auto in as possible to drain mana. Once u see their mana drained and they don't use skills, or they run, then use beckon hs stomp SMS FOR THE WIN.

All for one, and one for all.

Also, you can replace SMS for cripple. You need a lot of skill to use cripple right, as it gives no knock back, BUT holds people in place for some time, which I find very useful. Please, people don't flame saying SMS is always better, when it is, but with cripple it just takes more skill, and if used properly, it can dominate.

Trenton
12-04-2013, 09:49 PM
just wanted to reply with quote to make page longer Thanks for that ;)

Extreme
12-04-2013, 10:09 PM
Swaggron you have been banned for the following reason:

Terms of Swag Service
1. Spam
Do not only spam with around Few hundreds of word but Few thousands.

quantionus
12-05-2013, 03:58 AM
so...? :)

Itoopeo
12-05-2013, 04:49 AM

isnt it strange that stg gave me an infraction for being rude to a rude fool?
im gonna try to be nice

dear finn,

would u mind to quit pl pls?

thanks!

The thing you said to me was a lot more ruder that i would ever do.

And quan killed ny naked bird lol

quantionus
12-05-2013, 06:37 AM
i dont kill naked ppl but whats ur ign?

Rot
12-05-2013, 06:47 AM
The thing you said to me was a lot more ruder that i would ever do.

And quan killed ny naked bird lol

but.. but.. i said pls and thx.. :(

quantionus
12-05-2013, 07:18 AM
No idea. Whats your ign? I can pm you and see if he can get you some tips but I wont be on till later

whats ur ign i ve numerous requests that waits for me so that i can accept yours

Cheenivie
12-05-2013, 07:37 AM
Swaggron you have been banned for the following reason:

Pls onli imfraction.

Itoopeo
12-05-2013, 08:23 AM

whats ur ign i ve numerous requests that waits for me so that i can accept yours

Actually i already accepted yours

Caiahar
12-05-2013, 09:32 AM
I wonder why no body reads my guides in case they are too lazy to search up original ones (which I know many ppl are) I mean, my guide is without the pics only tho.

Timmy Doan
12-06-2013, 01:03 AM
A successful 32 fox I see is vvolfgang I recommend you speak to him im game :)

Actually Vvolfgang is L31 buds ;)

quantionus
12-06-2013, 05:26 AM
Actually i already accepted yours

ok pm me ig then :)

VVake
12-06-2013, 10:20 AM
Ign: vvake or vvrecked