PDA

View Full Version : More Player Designed Content

Crowsfoot
12-04-2013, 03:14 PM
I often post on threads that ask what WE the player wants. Many of the ideas that result seem to gain very strong support. However, it seems like few of these ideas are implemented. Examples:

1) expansion themes we would like to see.

2) pets we would like to see.

3) vanities we would like to see.

4) weapons we would like to see.

5) etc.

Obviously many ideas thrown out will be unreasonable (I remember a pet with a +100% armor buff for the party). But, there can be a few gems.

My proposal is that STS has (not often) forum challenges for ideas that get implemented in game. I know there are already the art challenges, but these don't change gameplay much (Though everyone does see the banners).

Rewards: None is required. The shear prestige from thinking up a new pet, expansion, weapon, etc would be plenty for me. However, I would never turn down free plat ;)

---

What types of challenges can you see STS offering?

Zeus
12-04-2013, 04:06 PM
Yes, yes, yes!

crusaderr
12-04-2013, 04:27 PM
Changes are always good, if they do not work then they can be changed back

PvP
1. Opposing players dropping loot (Crates, Elite Golden Warchests/Puz Boxes)
2. Obstacles in PvP that can kill players
3. Pot and Mana used in PvP (Many reasons for this)
1) The Romans lost because they stopped looting
2) Too much dependency on Mages, leads to team fighting and erases individual fighting prowess and excellence
3) Will force players to continue to reroll and stay sharp, rather than participating in an activity that does not produce profits, thereby making
it unprofitable
4) Will separate the great from the good; Players will no longer be beaten by another player's gear
4. The ability to CLICK ON all players while in PvP to check their stats and to see what toys they came to play with
5. 20:20 fights, to make fights more interesting

crusaderr
12-04-2013, 04:54 PM
Crates are good for the game because it is tied directly into the price of gold.
A country's currency fluctuates according to the bullion of that country.
The price of gold would fluctuate too much in Arcane Legends if the crates are
taken out. They should never been taken out. Some players like to gamble, and do
quite well. Some prefer slots (Crates), others prefer cards (Merching).

The Beatles, Rubber Soul, "Wait"

Pirate Captain
12-04-2013, 05:00 PM
I could use a pet rabbit

Roberto077
12-04-2013, 05:36 PM
I support this. Do I think it's doable? Yes. Do I think it will require organization? Definitely! Will it be easy? Probably not.

Still supporting regardless.

Roberto077
12-04-2013, 05:37 PM
I could use a pet rabbit

Easter! :D

Alhuntrazeck
12-04-2013, 09:17 PM
+1!

Alfai
12-04-2013, 11:44 PM
Co creation.this is strongly agree.
Players should be able to share their design inputs too.

+1

Manoftimes
12-05-2013, 07:52 AM
This I strongly agree with
+1

Saribeau
12-05-2013, 12:28 PM

PvP
2) Too much dependency on Mages, leads to team fighting and erases individual fighting prowess and excellence
3) Will force players to continue to reroll and stay sharp, rather than participating in an activity that does not produce profits, thereby making
it unprofitable
4) Will separate the great from the good; Players will no longer be beaten by another player's gear
4. The ability to CLICK ON all players while in PvP to check their stats and to see what toys they came to play with

then those chests would be almost worthless. i still support the idea of 10 gold per kill. maybe even 100

crusaderr
12-05-2013, 03:33 PM
It is good for the price of Crates to drop dramitcally because during a plat sale more can be opened.
As the supply of Crates diminishes during a plat sale, the price will skyrocket so much that even the
wealthiest of players will begin to hesitate to buy and open and loot. So an increase in Crate drop rate
will decrease its prices, and the contents therein, thus making STS money, and giving them the freedom
to make more mythic items and Arcane Pets, which will in turn reraise the prices of these Crates.

Players can also use three phones and beat their twinks as punching bags, but they probably will not
if the drop rates in PvP are less than that of Brack Brack

C

cjswogkstkdg
12-05-2013, 03:50 PM
I definitely agree

but wrong section..

Instanthumor
12-05-2013, 05:12 PM
I propose that Arlors come back. In fact, they should ALL come back including the Winter Wonderland vanities as well.

Pirate Captain
12-05-2013, 05:18 PM
Sts should definitely bring back the founders vanity XD

Jkjk

Crowsfoot
12-05-2013, 10:31 PM
You might be trolling if you say...

Sts should definitely bring back the founders vanity XD

Jkjk

Desperoto
12-06-2013, 10:30 AM

PvP
it unprofitable
1. Nooo, this will ruin the prices!! Also not a lot players will play the elite maps :S
2. No, it only will annoy the players, like Trulle. Did u ever heard someone saying: I Love Trulle!!! :D
3. Will ruin the concept of pvp, everyone will be immortaly except you gang. And pvp will also cost a lot of money then
4. No, in group fight u easily can open player screens and that will be VERY annoying and also will cause a lot drama.
Player 1: HAHAHHA I POWNED U!!!! NOOOOB
Player 2: Lol no, i opened your screen
Player 1: Yeeeh right ;)
Player 2: Stfu noob, i pown u naked
5. No fun with this, people die in 1 second and 20v1 fights will come