PDA

View Full Version : BUG[URGENT]: Loot does't show what it should when the player is DH9 and full of gold

ealax
12-04-2013, 05:30 PM
Hi Devs,

I sent the inquiry already by email but it is very urgent and important to fix this ASAP.

I happened to attack the player Takumi Huin. This player has everything super maxed so it is always full of gold and sheep, and currently he is in the ranking of looting gold and sheep. So I happened to see him to attack with only 2k or 3k of gold and sheep. This was very rare to me so I returned, looked at him and he had a lot (more than 5 million) of sheep and gold. So I decided to attack him just to have the log of attack and show it to you. I believe this happens probably when the loot is above 1 million. But it didn't happened before the big update.

arielucie
12-05-2013, 12:39 AM
Ow i feel bad, can you show when you attack him? Take some screenshot, very bad man

ealax
12-05-2013, 01:00 AM
You could actually see that the hoard are full here

NateDestroyer
12-05-2013, 02:30 AM
My tribemate also reported the same thing with diff ppl tho'....so GMs please fix this. Thanks

ealax
12-05-2013, 03:42 AM
My tribemate also reported the same thing with diff ppl tho'....so GMs please fix this. Thanks

Arielucie, if you ever have the opportunity to check Nate on PvP see how much loot can you get, take a screenshot, he is full of gold and my guess is that it happens when the player reaches certain amount of gold and the loot is bigger than or around 1 million.

ealax
12-05-2013, 12:45 PM
Ow i feel bad, can you show when you attack him? Take some screenshot, very bad man

you are now safe from raids too arie, you must have around 5-6 million on your sheep corral, dont you? and look what I see:

Grizzlis
12-05-2013, 01:48 PM
Yeh this bug sucks. Today saw 9DH dude with 3m gold but available loot was only 30k! Later ill post screenshots. FiX IT! Its rly anoying

ealax
12-05-2013, 03:55 PM
I notice that I am DH8 and I get a bonus on DH9, but his screenshot is taken also today from a DH9 seeing arielucie, so it means you are only safe from me ARIE :D

NateDestroyer
12-06-2013, 01:24 AM
I notice that I am DH8 and I get a bonus on DH9, but his screenshot is taken also today from a DH9 seeing arielucie, so it means you are only safe from me ARIE :D

Ealax, Arie took 800k from me :)

ealax
12-06-2013, 01:40 AM

I notice the bug is from DH8 (perhaps DH7) to DH9, since we see more loot than DH9 to DH9. That screenshot is from Theo seeing Arie and I cant see the same. So all the resources competition is not fare for us at DH8.

arielucie
12-06-2013, 03:51 AM

Oww i got full sheep, really bad,

arielucie
12-06-2013, 03:52 AM

Im sorryyy nate, but wont do that again, coz many easy base with 400k everywhereee

ealax
12-06-2013, 07:24 AM
Oww i got full sheep, really bad,

I forgot to congratulate you for your design!! we just need the Xmas decoration (promised before) and you can finish all details.

So far yours and Recca are the best designs, (I forgot to mention batman design) I have seen.

And please GM FIX THIS HUGE BUGGGGGG ASSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP!!!! Im losing this competition because of that!!

Lojack
12-06-2013, 11:22 AM
Y'know, the all caps "FIX IT" stuff isn't necessary.

We'll look into it.

arielucie
12-06-2013, 11:23 AM
I forgot to congratulate you for your design!! we just need the Xmas decoration (promised before) and you can finish all details.

So far yours and Recca are the best designs, (I forgot to mention batman design) I have seen.

And please GM FIX THIS HUGE BUGGGGGG ASSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP!!!! Im losing this competition because of that!!

Pls fixxxxx!!!! Ealax on rampageeeee!!! Congrats ealax you are the most active ppl in server!!! For gift i like to give you my sheep, im full. I put near dh, and you can raid me with 2-3 gobbler.

ealax
12-07-2013, 12:09 AM
Pls fixxxxx!!!! Ealax on rampageeeee!!! Congrats ealax you are the most active ppl in server!!! For gift i like to give you my sheep, im full. I put near dh, and you can raid me with 2-3 gobbler.

hehe, Im also full (check the rank of sheep and gold farmers), but if you put your sheep with your 3 coopers outside I will be pleased :D

NateDestroyer
12-07-2013, 03:01 AM
Im sorryyy nate, but wont do that again, coz many easy base with 400k everywhereee

Im back to a hard cycle again..make me wanna quit...seriously thinking of quitting this game :(

arielucie
12-07-2013, 05:46 AM
Im back to a hard cycle again..make me wanna quit...seriously thinking of quitting this game :(

Me too nate hard now, nhahahhah dont quit!! All hard, yesterday i still get easy base, but now all gone, dont quit just play slowly , if you have time you can play if you not dont push your self, its make you boring and sick if you play more than 7 hours a days

arielucie
12-07-2013, 05:48 AM
hehe, Im also full (check the rank of sheep and gold farmers), but if you put your sheep with your 3 coopers outside I will be pleased :D

Hahaha ok ealax, i will put outside,

ealax
12-07-2013, 06:24 AM
Hahaha ok ealax, i will put outside,

Back in topic, I still cant see your true loot, the bug is still present and I got an answer from the customer service, so I really hope they fix it ASAP!!!!

Hello,

The developers are currently aware of this issue and are currently working on its resolution. The fix for this issue will be implemented as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Gnosis

arielucie
12-07-2013, 07:47 AM
I think about it earlier, becouse so many friend in my tribes not active, so play not fun anymore, after we merge with merah putih, i feel like new player, with new spirit, you must consider to merge with some tribes, and make more longer to play and more fun, just suggestion

ask ealax when in generic he is lazy, but in nemesis he very grazy, new tribes new friend and new hope

ealax
12-07-2013, 09:04 AM

We'll look into it.

thanks, look for DH8 seeing DH9 loot. It is ok for DH9 to DH9.

It really kills my moral to see those hoard full of gold and not being able to loot them ... like showing a candy to a baby and taking it away :S

thanks for your reply LoJack

ealax
12-07-2013, 09:08 AM

take a break Nate if you want, new stuffs are coming soon (DH10)

ealax
12-19-2013, 03:22 AM

We'll look into it.

Lojack it is been almost 3 weeks since the released of the season competition and the bug is still present, and now that you added DH10 the bug continues from DH8-DH9 and DH9-DH10.

It means that the few people like Theo and Kim that have DH10 and storage full wont be looted at all. This is seriously critical for the normal game and not to mention the competition.

Khanh
12-19-2013, 12:54 PM
Lojack it is been almost 3 weeks since the released of the season competition and the bug is still present, and now that you added DH10 the bug continues from DH8-DH9 and DH9-DH10.

It means that the few people like Theo and Kim that have DH10 and storage full wont be looted at all. This is seriously critical for the normal game and not to mention the competition.

i had full resources the other day when you attacked me.. not sure if you didn't have enough troops to take all or cause of the bug. I believe you took around 150k when you could've taken around 800k or so.

ealax
12-19-2013, 01:17 PM
You are dh9 now I am also dh9 so I can see full loot from you but not from dh10, any dh8 will see no more than few ks. Before when I posted I was dh8 so I couldn't loot from dh9. That attack on you was without my full army, so lucky u I only got few gold :-) but you have a nice well developed base and hard to find, hehe

Sent from my GT-P7300 using Tapatalk

Khanh
12-19-2013, 02:53 PM
well.. i have no guardian and literally full resources.. anyone is welcome to come and take it.. I don't feel like attacking ppl when my resources are already full.. it's basically useless

ealax
12-20-2013, 09:52 AM
cool :D i wish I can find you, but if others have the bug, they wont see anything.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

arielucie
12-22-2013, 02:42 PM
cool :D i wish I can find you, but if others have the bug, they wont see anything.

Theo got a bug he had 2 milion, but i only can take 2k, hahah,

ealax
12-24-2013, 04:58 AM
please FIX THIS!! we really need a game where we can actually play and loot normally

Izy.idra
01-20-2014, 12:47 PM
this bug is still active.

is there any hope it will be solved?

ealax
01-21-2014, 02:17 AM
this bug is still active.

is there any hope it will be solved?

I posted this when I was DH8, I lost my hope on STS fixing such an important feature for a game like this. So I upgraded to DH10 instead, now I take benefit of this bug since other players can't see my loot unless they are DH10.

Izy.idra
01-21-2014, 02:58 AM
Now ain t that just sweet. I keep skipping those bases full of gold with just few thousands of loot... :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

arielucie
01-26-2014, 04:10 AM
Neeedd loott from dh 10

arielucie
01-26-2014, 08:30 AM
Helppp fix this, i cant get loot from dh 10 with full loot

ealax
01-27-2014, 01:47 AM
Helppp fix this, i cant get loot from dh 10 with full loot

arie: do like izy and just skip theo and I ;)

arielucie
01-28-2014, 11:03 PM
arie: do like izy and just skip theo and I ;)

Always skip!! Probably win change only 30% to fight you guys, and only show 10000 gold :( who want attack you guys, better always skip,

csb
01-29-2014, 06:11 AM
I have been wondering about this, so I did an experiment. I saved up 6 million gold and let people attack me. It didn't work for me, they still got the resources.

Looking at my revenge list, I often see players with huge amounts of gold, and I can only take like 20k of the resources. I don't know what causes it, and I have not been able to get my storage to become un-lootable like these other forts. Maybe I will try again with 8 million gold, since I will have HQ9 in a few days.

arielucie
01-29-2014, 12:05 PM
I have been wondering about this, so I did an experiment. I saved up 6 million gold and let people attack me. It didn't work for me, they still got the resources.

Looking at my revenge list, I often see players with huge amounts of gold, and I can only take like 20k of the resources. I don't know what causes it, and I have not been able to get my storage to become un-lootable like these other forts. Maybe I will try again with 8 million gold, since I will have HQ9 in a few days.

Yes csb only work for
Dh 8 to dh 9 and dh 10
Dh 9 to dh 10

But dh 10 can get dh 9 for 800k
Not fair

ealax
01-29-2014, 03:11 PM
Yes csb only work for
Dh 8 to dh 9 and dh 10
Dh 9 to dh 10

But dh 10 can get dh 9 for 800k
Not fair

Dh10 get 90% of full loot from dh9. So only 720k

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

ealax
01-29-2014, 03:12 PM

If you are dh9. Other dh9 will loot full from you. So no one is unlootable.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

ealax
02-06-2014, 06:08 AM
how long it takes to STS to fix this? now we are 3 months waiting for an important bug to be fixed, instead they messed up and screw the pvp system even more!!! :dejection:

ealax
02-14-2014, 03:07 AM
STS, please leave this bug unchanged, as with other bugs users like me have found a way to have fun with these bugs. Now I can get 16h guardian without getting looted :P

CyberKhan
04-05-2014, 01:32 PM
So this bug has been here for months and seems it continues. I am dh9 and any player with dh10 and tons of loot I can't see it. Even on revenge attacks. Well this is ridiculous. Why should I continue playing a game where there is game breaking bugs that are out for months and he developers won't fix them?

ealax
04-08-2014, 03:34 AM
So this bug has been here for months and seems it continues. I am dh9 and any player with dh10 and tons of loot I can't see it. Even on revenge attacks. Well this is ridiculous. Why should I continue playing a game where there is game breaking bugs that are out for months and he developers won't fix them?

this has become now a "new feature" that encourage players to upgrade hall to either take full loot or avoid loot from lower players.

amit65
03-17-2017, 01:58 AM
Hi
Welcome to this forums sites. Here you can find a lot of information about your question. But I have doesn’t have much information about it. For more information please visit here.
TOP 5 INTERACTIVE SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING TOOLS (http://www.ezdia.com/blog/top-5-interactive-social-media-marketing-tools/ )