PDA

View Full Version : L7 Warrior?

Trenton
12-04-2013, 06:31 PM
I'm definitely NOT good with warrior, so I was wondering if anyone could help me at all, lol. I have no clue about skills, all I know is Ribbit and full str xD Combos/builds and gear suggestion is what I'm sort of asking for, and thanks to any help.

Bhurtz
12-04-2013, 09:25 PM
Dark Watch Sword of Potency,
Capt Axe of Potency/
Storm Sword of Potency

Highest L7 Str/Int Mix with helmets, armors. Cant recall the name.
STR Ring L7,
STR Amulet L7,

ALL OF THESE should be upgraded with STR Gems.

As for skills, if you want a "Flagger/Killer" build, use
1/5 Skyward
1/5 Slash
3/5 Vengeance thing, With +weapon damage and +50 STR when charged
1/5 HoR

The Vengeance will definitely be helpful if caught in a tough spot. If charged with +50 STR and health is at 60%, you can heal yourself to 95%, i recall.
Also it will help for 1v1s with the extra damage upgrade.

Combos:

If newb killing, spam your skills

1v1 vs Rogue
Use just Skyward and Slash until you get around 50-60% health, charge vengeance, use ribbits ability, and you will easily hit 100+ 85% of the time (for me)
By the time u use vengeance the rogue will be out of mana, and you'll get the win.

1v1 vs Warrior
Use Ribbit Ability, Charged Vengeance, and spam Skyward and slash. these dont matter if charged because you hit a lot more damage than normally and speed is key in war vs war.
the opponent warrior will likely do the same, and most charge skills, but youll find you can hit just as much without charged. (my preference)

1v1 vs mage
Mages are uber squishy vs warriors, so they WILL stun the crap out of you. Once they use heal, charge vengeance and ribbit ability and skyward and slash them when in range
mages have 15 sec heal recharge, which is enough time for you to put all your hits in, plus more

About it.
Msg for more info
IG: Sit

Trenton
12-04-2013, 09:53 PM
Dark Watch Sword of Potency,
Capt Axe of Potency/
Storm Sword of Potency

Highest L7 Str/Int Mix with helmets, armors. Cant recall the name.
STR Ring L7,
STR Amulet L7,

ALL OF THESE should be upgraded with STR Gems.

As for skills, if you want a "Flagger/Killer" build, use
1/5 Skyward
1/5 Slash
3/5 Vengeance thing, With +weapon damage and +50 STR when charged
1/5 HoR

The Vengeance will definitely be helpful if caught in a tough spot. If charged with +50 STR and health is at 60%, you can heal yourself to 95%, i recall.
Also it will help for 1v1s with the extra damage upgrade.

Combos:

If newb killing, spam your skills

1v1 vs Rogue
Use just Skyward and Slash until you get around 50-60% health, charge vengeance, use ribbits ability, and you will easily hit 100+ 85% of the time (for me)
By the time u use vengeance the rogue will be out of mana, and you'll get the win.

1v1 vs Warrior
Use Ribbit Ability, Charged Vengeance, and spam Skyward and slash. these dont matter if charged because you hit a lot more damage than normally and speed is key in war vs war.
the opponent warrior will likely do the same, and most charge skills, but youll find you can hit just as much without charged. (my preference)

1v1 vs mage
Mages are uber squishy vs warriors, so they WILL stun the crap out of you. Once they use heal, charge vengeance and ribbit ability and skyward and slash them when in range
mages have 15 sec heal recharge, which is enough time for you to put all your hits in, plus more

About it.
Msg for more info
IG: Sit Pro much, forgot you did warrior xP

Thanks tho <3

SayCreed
12-05-2013, 11:38 AM
Yo Trent,The Wepon is rare and only few have them dunno lvl.4m+
Idk skill guild but this might work

Forunnner helm n armour l7 600kish
Devourer maul 7 (got plat?Lvl to 7 and do locked and )

Bhurtz
12-05-2013, 06:02 PM
Yo Trent,The Wepon is rare and only few have them dunno lvl.4m+
Idk skill guild but this might work

Forunnner helm n armour l7 600kish
Devourer maul 7 (got plat?Lvl to 7 and do locked and )

lol he knows, i have one