PDA

View Full Version : New Vanities

BasketballChampion
12-04-2013, 07:06 PM
How about dem new vanities coming up? What do you guys think?

Derezzzed
12-04-2013, 07:15 PM
How about dem new vanities coming up? What do you guys think?

Warriors is cool (yet a re-skinned beserker)

Rouges is alright (but imma guy so a "ice dress" isn't exactly what I wanna be rocking)

Sorcerors is..... Ok but it seems lacking compared to the others

SpiritedAway
12-04-2013, 07:30 PM
I'm really looking forward to the sorcerer's vanity. Especially if the vanity actually turns your skin green, and it looks like it does.

Extreme
12-04-2013, 08:23 PM
Rogue one is Hawt :O!

Morholt
12-04-2013, 08:31 PM
Personally, I don't really like any of them.
Mage looks like no real effort made.
Warrior helm is decent, but all in all it looks too much like so many other warrior gears that it isn't exciting.
Rogue...who the hell fights demonic hordes in a giant dress like that?! A nimble, stealthy assassin nonetheless! I would dig the helm if I could turn my Red Founder body blue...then the ice crown would be pretty...chill (pun intended).

I suppose that giant dress was sts' response to our request to finally have a less revealing/enticing outfit for our rogues, as we are all tired of 14 year olds messaging rogues, "do you have a boyfriend?"

Kakashis
12-04-2013, 08:37 PM
Warrior looks like a coca Cola commercial which is awesome! I actually love the look of the sorcerer's. It rivals the red arlor suit counterpart. I couldn't believe how much different and horrible the ice princess dress is when compared to the other two. One could argue that the witch vanity was the worst of the 3 during Halloween and now this ice dress makes that one look great. Perhaps it has awesome particle effects and has some dynamic movement animations, but as it is, I don't like it at all. Should have just made a baby blue arlor suit and I would buy even for 1000plat!

Otahaanak
12-04-2013, 08:58 PM
I suppose that giant dress was sts' response to our request to finally have a less revealing/enticing outfit for our rogues, as we are all tired of 14 year olds messaging rogues, "do you have a boyfriend?"

This made me roll. Thank you!

phillyr
12-06-2013, 08:23 AM
Lame imo

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Prahasit Prahi
12-06-2013, 09:17 AM
Well the Rogue Armor is simply AWESOME my two eyes are not enough to see the beauty
I would get a set like that for my gf when I fall in LOVE lol :)

Well some say with that dress fighting in pvp looks ugly lol yea bt its the best one seen till now

Sorcerie
12-06-2013, 09:23 AM
I like the sorc, mostly because it brings to mind The Grinch who stole Christmas. Sts did a great job with the subtle reference to a timeless holiday classic. And I gotta say it's a far cry better than the Christmas tree arlor, the hat of which is ghastly.

The Ice Queen for the Rouge is also cool looking, although I get the sense that perhaps it shouldn't have been a straight up ball gown. Looks a bit too formal for slaying monsters and such.

Upon first look at the Warrior's I thought, "aw, polar bears are practically extinct. How sad, LOL."

Wutzgood
12-06-2013, 11:03 AM
I like all 3. Rogue is nice but I'm a guy tho so not sure how much il wear it. Grinch I like because it turns my blue smurf green.

And looking at the warrior one all I can think is Santa finally got his revenge on that polar bear who's been stealing his coca cola for all these years.

Hinataa
12-06-2013, 01:06 PM
IMMA BE ICY PRINCESS!
when it comes to wars, i like
for mage, lol, i think the stick helm will fit in with christmas tree, to complete tree look lol

phillyr
12-06-2013, 06:04 PM
Didn't the grinches dog have one antler tied to his head not the grinch...or am I wrong

Commanderkeen
12-06-2013, 06:08 PM
Didn't the grinches dog have one antler tied to his head not the grinch...or am I wrong

Your right it was his dog.

MetalForce
12-06-2013, 07:47 PM
I play rogue, but as a male the new vanity is not very appealing. Same with rogue halloween vanity, I understand I have to be a female to play rogue, but I'm not a female in real life and don't want to wear a dress!! Even if it has cool wings or particle effects

nelson131
12-08-2013, 05:37 AM
rogue vantity can help people recognize gender!

great!

SayCreed
12-08-2013, 05:46 AM
Rogue one looks pretty hawt

Jantroy
12-08-2013, 07:11 AM
Rogue vanity outshines the other vanities IMO, but the warriors vanity looks cool to, so as sorcerer's

Desperoto
12-08-2013, 07:55 AM

Rouges is alright (but imma guy so a "ice dress" isn't exactly what I wanna be rocking)

Well i only like the helm of the warrior, body looks like a common body.

ATH
12-08-2013, 08:06 AM
I feel the rogue vanity is perfect for female members.. well other then that I jst love the polar helm for warrior.. still wud hav prefered a better armour to go with that helm.. but overall.. satisfactory..

Abaskiiaf
12-08-2013, 08:50 AM

Another failed attempt at holiday vanity. Just saying the witch vanity was horrible. Make something for a guy who plays rogue. Like some evil or like that (granted Christmas isn't evil but non the less! )

Abaskiiaf
12-08-2013, 08:52 AM
I play rogue, but as a male the new vanity is not very appealing. Same with rogue halloween vanity, I understand I have to be a female to play rogue, but I'm not a female in real life and don't want to wear a dress!! Even if it has cool wings or particle effects

The effects to the dress and witch vanity are just not enough for me, imo, to wear a girly thing. Red arlor is close enough. Good thing its rare otherwise I'd me way to girly.

epicrrr
12-08-2013, 03:56 PM
rog is cinderella dress ahah midnight *cough *cough

Sariita
12-08-2013, 10:27 PM
I'm imagining a Rogue with that dress in PvP o.o Omg a Princess killed meh! o:

-Sarii♥

putinguwak
12-09-2013, 12:53 PM
Cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Avoyelles
12-09-2013, 01:16 PM
Can't wait to get my ice princess rogue set today! The others I can live without! It's sooooo nice to see something girlie! Leather and spikes and tight fitting demon skin is fun an all but as a woman it gets a bit tiring! So bring on the pretties! It's gonna be great to have something over the top frilly and different then the usual cliches you see in fantasy games! It's about time the Devs remember we girls play to! Now how about something pink next time! Puhleeeeze ;)

iiirootzz
12-09-2013, 01:38 PM
Can't wait to get my ice princess rogue set today! The others I can live without! It's sooooo nice to see something girlie! Leather and spikes and tight fitting demon skin is fun an all but as a woman it gets a bit tiring! So bring on the pretties! It's gonna be great to have something over the top frilly and different then the usual cliches you see in fantasy games! It's about time the Devs remember we girls play to! Now how about something pink next time! Puhleeeeze ;)

THIS 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPACETIME PLEASE MORE GIRLY THINGS... i.e. a cute pet, and dresses or skirts, and more hairstyles..... ughugh

ClumsyCactus
12-09-2013, 03:43 PM
Warrior looks like a coca Cola commercial which is awesome! I actually love the look of the sorcerer's. It rivals the red arlor suit counterpart. I couldn't believe how much different and horrible the ice princess dress is when compared to the other two. One could argue that the witch vanity was the worst of the 3 during Halloween and now this ice dress makes that one look great. Perhaps it has awesome particle effects and has some dynamic movement animations, but as it is, I don't like it at all. Should have just made a baby blue arlor suit and I would buy even for 1000plat!

well. i think u are awesome, and are correct about everything except this. the rouge dress will be awesome since i'll look fab while standing in towns, wich is the only thing i do anyway so... XD

Morholt
12-09-2013, 04:57 PM
Can't wait to get my ice princess rogue set today! The others I can live without! It's sooooo nice to see something girlie! Leather and spikes and tight fitting demon skin is fun an all but as a woman it gets a bit tiring! So bring on the pretties! It's gonna be great to have something over the top frilly and different then the usual cliches you see in fantasy games! It's about time the Devs remember we girls play to! Now how about something pink next time! Puhleeeeze ;)Just you wait for Valentine's Day! :D

ukfear
12-09-2013, 06:35 PM
Sts for a bit of fun and slac u shoud bring all vanity / mythic pets including ripmaw and people will be spending a lot more on plat. As all people love frist tree vanity red green armor and commando set ripmaw is also a must have but a lot of people joined recently and have bean wanting to buy for 250 plat pls pls sts do this for a little fun for us all

ukfear
12-09-2013, 06:37 PM
I mean a lot of people love red green arlor and Christmas tree vanity