PDA

View Full Version : Will red arlor for rogues be returning???

Ipvp
12-04-2013, 09:13 PM
Samhayne said green arlor for rogues won't be returning, but never mentioned rogue red arlor. Plz leave comments /thoughts!

Derezzzed
12-04-2013, 09:26 PM
Same with Sorcerors "red arlor" I'm wondering if the DEVs have a trick up there sleeve.....

Instanthumor
12-04-2013, 09:39 PM
Didn't you already have another thread about this, that Sam closed because there were already too many threads on this subject? Why'd you make another one?

And no, apparently they're not coming back, so I've heard.

Kakashis
12-04-2013, 09:45 PM
Red should come back :(

Alfai
12-04-2013, 11:43 PM
Can u stop asking such question?what kind of answer are you expecting?geez

Just speculate and predict the movement and gamble.

Anarchist
12-05-2013, 08:16 AM
I think its a legitimate question..so i will answer sam firstly said Arlors were coming back so people in haste and hurry sold thier arlors but then sts NOT SAM said arlors weren't comimg back now if samhayane o whatever is the main man anouncer for sts developement and news why wouldn't he be the same person to apologize and say i mistaked arlors aren't coming back and most of all while was the news brought up on fb were not everybody have access and not on the forum...Players ask yourself some questions!!!!! there is someone manipulating the market and making toons of gold of you and me.

bramer
12-05-2013, 08:21 AM
I think its a legitimate question..so i will answer sam firstly said Arlors were coming back so people in haste and hurry sold thier arlors but then sts NOT SAM said arlors weren't comimg back now if samhayane o whatever is the main man anouncer for sts developement and news why wouldn't he be the same person to apologize and say i mistaked arlors aren't coming back and most of all while was the news brought up on fb were not everybody have access and not on the forum...Players ask yourself some questions!!!!! there is someone manipulating the market and making toons of gold of you and me.
He did apologize, in one of the hundreds of other threads about this.

asimauara
12-05-2013, 08:21 AM
People need to quit complaining and move on!

Anarchist
12-05-2013, 08:30 AM
I am not complaining i didnt even care about the first annoucement of the arlors coming back and never thought of buying or selling arlors so i lost nothing and gained nothing all i am trying to say is WAKE UP DUDES.

keikali
12-05-2013, 08:34 AM
Its probably common sense that when they say the "Arlor" vanities are not coming back it probably applies to all.

Just saying.

wvhills
12-05-2013, 08:39 AM
we won't know until a few days after the event starts. even if they would comment and say one way or the other it doesn't mean they'll do what they say. they change their minds a lot.

GoodSyntax
12-05-2013, 09:38 AM
STS has already posted the upcoming Winter Vanities on their FaceBook page:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.664396423604468.1073741840.368694906507956&type=1

keikali
12-05-2013, 09:41 AM
STS has already posted the upcoming Winter Vanities on their FaceBook page:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.664396423604468.1073741840.368694906507956&type=1

Well, there you have it. If its on Facebook, then its official.

Desperoto
12-05-2013, 10:00 AM
Thats because soooooooooo many players complained about it. If it would be avaible with plat, it won't be a good vanity anymore