PDA

View Full Version : [q] plat

Hyperion
11-16-2010, 02:37 PM
When buying dungeons on one character, will those dungeons be available for all of your characters?

Varking
11-16-2010, 02:39 PM
Yes, those are account-wide items. Things like stash slots work for the whole account as well. Inventory slots and items are just for the character you buy them on.

Hyperion
11-16-2010, 02:41 PM
Yes, those are account-wide items. Things like stash slots work for the whole account as well. Inventory slots and items are just for the character you buy them on.

Hey thanks alot. Now for my next question. Is it worth buy the 800 plat for 3 characters or will 300 suffice?

Varking
11-16-2010, 02:45 PM
Hey thanks alot. Now for my next question. Is it worth buy the 800 plat for 3 characters or will 300 suffice?

I think the 800 is the best buy if you can afford it, as you are future proofing. I think I purchased around 300 plat so far and I have less than 100 left. The next time they add something big to the game like new maps, I will need more plat and have to buy some. If you get the 800 now, you are future-proofing, and will be able to buy stuff with it without worrying too much about running out for quite some time.

Hyperion
11-16-2010, 02:56 PM
I think the 800 is the best buy if you can afford it, as you are future proofing. I think I purchased around 300 plat so far and I have less than 100 left. The next time they add something big to the game like new maps, I will need more plat and have to buy some. If you get the 800 now, you are future-proofing, and will be able to buy stuff with it without worrying too much about running out for quite some time.

Are there alot of pvpers? I like the ctf and 3v3's.