PDA

View Full Version : Auction in Guild hall

cyrusrevange
12-05-2013, 08:59 AM
Is it possible to put one auction in guild hall! so the scammers can not keep disturbing other players or at least lower than their behaviour. They just come near Auction places and trying to make other people fool to buy promo code for them and some of them say they are selling platinum. I really get annoying when I see these people and realise how they are making gold from new people. Each time I go to Traveler's outpost is impossible I don't see them. Please take this issue into consideration and place one auction inside guild hall so players are trading more comfortable without to get disturb by these people.

Thank you

keikali
12-05-2013, 09:02 AM
I wouldn't mind one in the GH, but not for your reason.

It just makes things more convenient and also less crowded then a city which lags up the game sometimes.

Xenobiotic
12-05-2013, 09:45 AM
I agree with CS in GH but only because of my L5 twinks lol

keikali
12-05-2013, 09:54 AM
I agree with CS in GH but only because of my L5 twinks lol

Good point. I forgot about the gotta get to Travelers Outpost first before having access to a CS.

Xenobiotic
12-05-2013, 09:55 AM
Good point. I forgot about the gotta get to Travelers Outpost first before having access to a CS.

Yea, pain in the bottom to do that for every low level twink.

KingMartin
12-05-2013, 11:20 AM
mmm or having guild - exclusive CS? :)

Just a quick idea, don't throw stones at me :D

Derezzzed
12-05-2013, 04:09 PM
Either free or 20 Plat for a CS in the guildhall, you can take the "torch" out of the middle (back area) of the Guild hall & replace it with the CS NPC

+1