PDA

View Full Version : Will there be a plat sale on christmas update?

Dsg16
12-05-2013, 11:48 AM
STS i was wondering will there be a plat sale this Christmas, in AL. if so plz informe me so that i wont have to spend all my money n 1700 plat and i could just get a discount. thnx

Saribeau
12-05-2013, 11:53 AM
hope so

HeartlessR
12-05-2013, 11:57 AM
STS i was wondering will there be a plat sale this Christmas, in AL. if so plz informe me so that i wont have to spend all my money n 1700 plat and i could just get a discount. thnx

I dont think so personally. theres already been plat sales last month and month before. MY guess (personal opinion) is it will be a double chance for mythic/arcane. Due to the new arcane pet coming out during the event they are going to want as many people buying plat full price and spamming crates. Also due to the fact that the last double chance for myth/arcane was in like march i think. thats my personal opinion though. it'd be a smart move on them as alot of people are gonna jump at a chance to be the first with that arcane pet.

Roberto077
12-05-2013, 01:02 PM
Probably not, but there will be another epic event!

crusaderr
12-05-2013, 03:28 PM
There will most likely be a Plat sale because everybody needs to have nice
Christmas presents. It will probably begin around Desember 23 and end around
Janyouairy 23. Many boxes will be opened. This will make me very happy.
It will almost be like drinking Pink Shampain next to Goldfinger and Sir James Bond
while drinking a Fina Jolata

C

cyrusrevange
12-05-2013, 06:04 PM
If there is plat sale on christmas then I would be first person to buy 1700 plat again, that would be great

Abaskiiaf
12-05-2013, 06:31 PM
I dont think so personally. theres already been plat sales last month and month before. MY guess (personal opinion) is it will be a double chance for mythic/arcane. Due to the new arcane pet coming out during the event they are going to want as many people buying plat full price and spamming crates. Also due to the fact that the last double chance for myth/arcane was in like march i think. thats my personal opinion though. it'd be a smart move on them as alot of people are gonna jump at a chance to be the first with that arcane pet.

The new arcane pet is only obtainable from the new event tier chest

Sokpuppet
12-05-2013, 06:34 PM

Wow, I didn't see that anywhere. Thats unfortunate. :( Do you have a link to where this was said?

UnderAgeKids
12-05-2013, 07:03 PM

Link Please.

Roberto077
12-05-2013, 07:29 PM
Janyouairy

Normally I can resist from correcting, but this one just hurts.

January*

Temarichan
12-05-2013, 09:39 PM
I suppose not. They don't usually combine an event with a plat sale.

Or else I don't remember.

HeartlessR
12-05-2013, 10:09 PM

This is false. It has not been confirmed how it is obtained yet.

Stop talking if you're gonna spread rumors. Thanks

Temarichan
12-05-2013, 10:20 PM
This is false. It has not been confirmed how it is obtained yet.

Stop talking if you're gonna spread rumors. Thanks

Sorry to say this: Rude. No intentional rumor.

Ventus
12-05-2013, 10:25 PM
Sorry to say this: Rude. No intentional rumor.

I think that was the point. people who spread fake rumors should be reported as spam and be given warnings really. don't need people getting there hopes up and then coming onto the forums and raging because somebody told them differently. arlors as example ;)