PDA

View Full Version : Fastest way to level?

iiirootzz
12-05-2013, 01:07 PM
Ik that watchers 4 is good, but I'm not quite strong enough to solo it... Is there a good solo route that I can do to level up fast? :D

Any and all advice is welcome, thanks in advance!! <3

Rare
12-05-2013, 01:30 PM
Depends on your level. Personally, when leveling, it better to run pugs with the XP bonus IMO.

But I've found that leveling is much more enjoyable in your appropriate campaign if you are soloing. Maybe its not the fastest, but its better than running tombs over and over again.

iiirootzz
12-05-2013, 01:32 PM
Depends on your level. Personally, when leveling, it better to run pugs with the XP bonus IMO.

But I've found that leveling is much more enjoyable in your appropriate campaign if you are soloing. Maybe its not the fastest, but its better than running tombs over and over again.

So what do you suggest?

Rare
12-05-2013, 01:43 PM
What level are you?

21-25/26 Kraken
25/26-30/31 Nordr
31/32 - 36 Shuyal

iiirootzz
12-05-2013, 01:51 PM
what level are you?

21-25/26 kraken
25/26-30/31 nordr
31/32 - 36 shuyal

l13... D:

Sorcerie
12-05-2013, 01:58 PM
Dude there is no legit way of leveling fast unless you,

1) Buy abbadon for +10% xp
2) Buy xp elixir of some kind
3) Get lucky with Klaas or Shazbot with combo or regular xp elixirs

There rest is up to how much time you're willing to invest in your toon and running the same maps endlessly for xp. Again, being a party of some kind really does help this process along, but that's about it. Play hard or go home, lol.

Rare
12-05-2013, 02:08 PM
Do yrda until 16 then deadcity. Honestly until 21 I'd say it's pretty boring. But maybe because I've played those maps about a billion times.

iiirootzz
12-05-2013, 02:08 PM
Play hard or go home, lol.

Rude. Lol

iiirootzz
12-05-2013, 02:09 PM
Do yrda until 16 then deadcity. Honestly until 21 I'd say it's pretty boring. But maybe because I've played those maps about a billion times.

Okay, ty bb <3

Sorcerie
12-05-2013, 02:10 PM
Rude. LolLol, i wasn't trying to be rude -- just being real. No shortcuts unless you wanna pay for them.

iiirootzz
12-05-2013, 02:22 PM
Rude. LolLol, i wasn't trying to be rude -- just being real. No shortcuts unless you wanna pay for them.

Hehe

csyui
12-05-2013, 02:27 PM
You may want to try watcher tomb 1-3, which is bit easier than 4 for solo.

iiirootzz
12-05-2013, 02:28 PM
You may want to try watcher tomb 1-3, which is bit easier than 4 for solo.

Okiie ty

crusaderr
12-05-2013, 03:10 PM
For me, I avoid the tombs, too much mana is used. I kill mobs at 2 different maps that are almost
the hardest maps for that certain level. I do the same thing over and over again and get into a routine
so that I memorize where I through down traps and use nox. Getting the biggest pull is also important.
If players come in behind you, it becomes harder to take down the mobs; therefore when I enter into a map
I go after the biggest first pull, in order to discourage other players and to make them leave my map. In this way,
I can level up faster by myself. Some prefer the tombs, but many of the tombs are hard to solo and often require teams.
Much time is lost in waiting for 4 players, and much needless discussion is made in the Kraken mines. "Skip Harley, two go
left 3 go right, spawn the green girl, come back and kill mobs, spawn the one on the right, meet in the middle next to the one
on the right, kill without being killed, put your lepre on right before killing so that we can finish the Kraken mines in 2:30 because
2:45 is unacceptable because I am on the free combo elixir from Santa Klaus who gives the good stuff especially now for Christmas is coming."
This is why I prefer working solo at the 2 almost hardest maps. I avoid killing the bosses as well.

Take what you can

C

iiirootzz
12-05-2013, 03:14 PM
For me, I avoid the tombs, too much mana is used. I kill mobs at 2 different maps that are almost
the hardest maps for that certain level. I do the same thing over and over again and get into a routine
so that I memorize where I through down traps and use nox. Getting the biggest pull is also important.
If players come in behind you, it becomes harder to take down the mobs; therefore when I enter into a map
I go after the biggest first pull, in order to discourage other players and to make them leave my map. In this way,
I can level up faster by myself. Some prefer the tombs, but many of the tombs are hard to solo and often require teams.
Much time is lost in waiting for 4 players, and much needless discussion is made in the Kraken mines. "Skip Harley, two go
left 3 go right, spawn the green girl, come back and kill mobs, spawn the one on the right, meet in the middle next to the one
on the right, kill without being killed, put your lepre on right before killing so that we can finish the Kraken mines in 2:30 because
2:45 is unacceptable because I am on the free combo elixir from Santa Klaus who gives the good stuff especially now for Christmas is coming."
This is why I prefer working solo at the 2 almost hardest maps. I avoid killing the bosses as well.

Take what you can

C

Noted.

Rare
12-05-2013, 03:31 PM

Take what you can

C

You should just solo party. Saves everyone some trouble.

/partyinvite 0 - when you want to solo party

/partyleave - when you're done

iiirootzz
12-05-2013, 03:51 PM

Take what you can

C

You should just solo party. Saves everyone some trouble.

/partyinvite 0 - when you want to solo party

/partyleave - when you're done

Even more simplified:

/parti 0
/partyl

Lol

Morholt
12-05-2013, 06:00 PM
Lvl 13? Just run the maps you're at. I mostly stuck to the Rooks maps. Once you hit lvl 16, get some decent lvl 16 pink gear and you should be able to start plowing through the Kraag maps.

I have my little mage at 26 now. Mages are such an overpowered pve class it feels (provided you play safely with your skills). lol I decided to step into Shuyal for laughs...turns out to be pretty simple to clear the mobs on the first map. Even with poorly geared random people joining...my skills keep everything pretty much incapacitated, so the randoms are just helping me dish out damage even quicker & providing an xp bonus. It doesn't matter how hard mobs can hit if they can't touch you, hehe. ;)

...it's going to be boring playing Shuyal maps for 26-36. lol :(

iiirootzz
12-05-2013, 07:14 PM
Lvl 13? Just run the maps you're at. I mostly stuck to the Rooks maps. Once you hit lvl 16, get some decent lvl 16 pink gear and you should be able to start plowing through the Kraag maps.

I have my little mage at 26 now. Mages are such an overpowered pve class it feels (provided you play safely with your skills). lol I decided to step into Shuyal for laughs...turns out to be pretty simple to clear the mobs on the first map. Even with poorly geared random people joining...my skills keep everything pretty much incapacitated, so the randoms are just helping me dish out damage even quicker & providing an xp bonus. It doesn't matter how hard mobs can hit if they can't touch you, hehe. ;)

...it's going to be boring playing Shuyal maps for 26-36. lol :(

As a l13 I can easily breeze through the dead city maps, because of how op mages are. Triple ugraded devourer gear is what I have, all l13 so it's fine hahaha

Jakhad
12-05-2013, 07:16 PM
Lots and lots of elixirs xD

iiirootzz
12-05-2013, 07:47 PM
Lots and lots of elixirs xD

I've spent quite enough money on stg lolz

Extreme
12-05-2013, 07:57 PM
Hey Bella! Glad to see ya here! Hit me up in game undername "Hunt" I would usually solo L1 tombs alone I'm L17 atm, We could do L4 together if you if, so hit meh up!