PDA

View Full Version : thank you STS

Saribeau
12-05-2013, 01:34 PM
I'll get to the point. We complain a lot. sts has worked hard on their games, but we complain a lot! so this thread is to name something you want to thank sts for.

My thanks: Thanks to u guys for making a game that you can still play and have fun without spending money. Thanks!

iiirootzz
12-05-2013, 01:36 PM
For occupying my mind, and offering a more constructive escape than drugs.

csyui
12-05-2013, 01:56 PM
You do realize that if they don't create the interesting game, we can play games from others. (The mobile game industry is full of competition nowadays.) However, if we don't play the game they produce, the company will shut down.

Saribeau
12-05-2013, 01:59 PM
You do realize that if they don't create the interesting game, we can play games from others. (The mobile game industry is full of competition nowadays.) However, if we don't play the game they produce, the company will shut down.

excuse me if im misunderstanding this, but, it sounds like your saying that you are not thankful for anything in the game? and yes i realize this lol. but this is a positive thread pls

Avshow
12-05-2013, 02:06 PM
sts should also thank the players who make this game running and buying plats

excuse me if im misunderstanding this, but, it sounds like your saying that you are not thankful for anything in the game? and yes i realize this lol. but this is a positive thread pls

Saribeau
12-05-2013, 02:10 PM

Very true! good point. the purpose of this thread is to tell 1 thing in the game that you like/thankful for. thank u.

csyui
12-05-2013, 02:13 PM

Without players, even an interesting game will end up with dead. The main character of the game is players ourselves.
Most time we heard in daily life is "Thanks for shopping at XXXX." But you can always say "Thank you" and give tips to those who served us well.

Saribeau
12-05-2013, 02:17 PM
Very true! good point. the purpose of this thread is to tell 1 thing in the game that you like/thankful for. thank u.

pls just this. i understand the other

VanRah
12-07-2013, 06:14 AM
I thank especially H2N for his work n honesty, Samhayne for his spoilers and for not being afraid to lose his face when STS makes mistakes n people harasses him and last but not least the ones drawing n realizing the pets I love the most!!!

Abaskiiaf
12-07-2013, 02:06 PM
For occupying my mind, and offering a more constructive escape than drugs.

You forgot screwing people over

ukfear
12-07-2013, 07:30 PM
Thank u for makeing the game a lot of fun. Ty lady,voicy for all the help u gave me to

asimauara
12-08-2013, 07:51 PM
You do realize sts games are number one on the app markets in this genre of game cause every game they create gets better in graphics no other company can do this while creating positive feed back and top of the line customer service!

Roberto077
12-08-2013, 08:18 PM

They have in a few different ways such as double stat weekends, double rewards, VIP elixirs, Angelic Sets and founders helmets and Gratitude gear (PL), and information about upcoming content.

becky_xil
12-08-2013, 08:38 PM
Player = customers..

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone

ladymage
12-09-2013, 12:43 PM
Thank STS for making this game so much fun to play. And Thank the support who works hard to answer our complaints.

putinguwak
12-09-2013, 12:58 PM
I hope available gold can be traded to plats in the game to avoid trading real money in the real world..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

putinguwak
12-09-2013, 01:08 PM
Just want to say thank you sts for a job well done! More power and more cool surprises to come....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)