PDA

View Full Version : Military Intelligence 6, Guild Rules and Info

crusaderr
12-06-2013, 12:21 AM
Simplicity is the highest sophistication -Leonardo

1. Master: Crusaderr
2. Rules
1) No begging, borrowing, and asking for help. Members will be independent and self-reliant
2) No swearing, inappropriate innuendos that are unbecoming, no flirting, no PMs to Recruiters and Officers
3) Players will not use the guild chat for PvP
4) Any language can be used; if English is required for a particular occasion, then everyone will switch to English
5) Dress Code
1] Males: Night Assassin, Steel Commando
2] Females: Anything except for revealing vanities
3. Symposiums will be held, sometimes with guest speakers, to answer all questions about various topics
1) Merching (Lowering Prices, Raising Prices, Bluffing, Reasons for Bartering, Inflation, Supply and Demand)
2) Respec and Platinum Usage
3) Inventory
4) Twinks
5) Skill Sets and Weapon Calibration
6) Fighting Tactics (Long Range and Close Range for Rogues and Warriors and Mages)
7) Negotation, Persuasion, Influence, Showmanship
8) Speed
9) Running up numbers in Gold, PvE, PvP
10) Acquiring, Analyzing, Application of Knowledge
11) Body Language
12) Reading other players and spotting talent
4. Goals
1) Making money
2) Running up PvE and PvP numbers
3) Breaking individual and group records
4) Experienced and hard-working players enjoying each other's company

6. Female Players will fulfill the role of Matron and those who have leadership skills will be recruiters whereas most males will
be members.
7. Spies and saboteurs will be disciplined and dealt with accordingly with the assistance of other Guild Masters
8. No Twinks allowed, only the Master's Twinks will be included
9. All players are free and equal, after the first buy-in, names in a journal, and players who have
already paid may go and come back freely, no questions asked
10. Male, rogue and warrior, dominated guild. Female players and mages that are accepted will be exceptional players

Crusaderr

C

Rare
12-06-2013, 09:28 AM
Interesting quote there. Best of luck

Hinataa
12-06-2013, 12:05 PM
im sorry, but r they allowed to even talk with each other, its supposed tobe fun, not pm officers n recruiters.... also have to wear only one type of vanities.... thats kind of lame.. sorry

also paying to enter? hahahahha

also that much of diffrence between man n woman... seriusly?

Fauksuras
12-06-2013, 12:26 PM
Best of luck

(I'm really looking forward to see them in game)

csyui
12-06-2013, 12:26 PM
5. Entry Fee
1) Males: 777,777 gold; 1 Lepre; 1 Elite Golden Warchest; 1 Elite Golden Puzzle Box; 1 Malison Egg
2) Females: 7,777,777 gold; 1 Mythic Rogue Armor; 1 Mythic Rogue Helmet; 1 Blood Mythic; 1 Archon Ring of Brutality or
Potency

Epic begging attempt.

Spell
12-06-2013, 12:52 PM
wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaahahahahaX1632635625262

Best of luck xD

inkredible
12-06-2013, 01:25 PM
entry fee.. very affordable ! good luck to u

Jexetta
12-06-2013, 02:20 PM
THIS, is the guild I've been looking for my whole AL career. It hits so many points that I've never been able to find!

I love the transparency for total inequality. Who wants equality anyways, im much better at baking cupcakes and I guess I belong in the kitchen. Put those nooby female gamers in their place (SARCASM)

Now where can I give you your 7.7m gold so I can join master?

Rare
12-06-2013, 02:30 PM
I was interested in joining... but I only have 777,754 gold. Oh well, I guess I'll stay in my Average guild.

Pirate Captain
12-06-2013, 07:14 PM
Do you want the mythic rogue helm/armor and mythic ring because you don't have them yet49218

Dragonaire
12-07-2013, 04:31 AM
Lolololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to see how many members will there be in your guild after one month XD

Sceazikua
12-07-2013, 04:40 AM
Epic begging attempt.
lolol

Do you want the mythic rogue helm/armor and mythic ring because you don't have them yet49218
plus this

someone even thinks there will be any members and waiting to see it in a month :cat: even the first rule made me never wanna join this. What is this guild's purpose? "No begging, borrowing, and asking for help. Members will be independent and self-reliant".

sazib
12-07-2013, 04:57 AM
lol.. this is seriously looks lame.. got entry fee.. seriously? :\

SayCreed
12-07-2013, 05:10 AM
Lawl.Just Lawl •_•" :-( :-) :P :D :/ :O
-_- -_-" :-P :-D :-O

Enikuabe
12-07-2013, 06:14 AM
BEST GUILD EVER! Good luck hope you top the charts.

Emmacheese
12-07-2013, 06:29 AM
7. Spies and saboteurs will be disciplined and dealt with accordingly with the assistance of other Guild Masters

C

Oh my

Limsi
12-07-2013, 06:43 AM
I don't know guys but I think we should let him do what he wants and not derail this thread. I don't know him or anything but i just think it's best if we leave him alone and let him decide what he wants for his guild. Just my 2 cents :p

Desperoto
12-07-2013, 07:11 AM
I guess that this is a joke?
Paying to enter?
No asking for help?
Also u say: No begging? But you're the one that's beggin for entry fee's?

Lovingly
12-07-2013, 07:45 AM
just wee'd ma self hallllpppp hahhaha

Ainea
12-07-2013, 08:31 AM
9. All players are free and equal

Right:

10. Male, rogue and warrior, dominated guild. Female players and mages that are accepted will be exceptional players

5. Entry Fee
1) Males: 777,777 gold; 1 Lepre; 1 Elite Golden Warchest; 1 Elite Golden Puzzle Box; 1 Malison Egg
2) Females: 7,777,777 gold; 1 Mythic Rogue Armor; 1 Mythic Rogue Helmet; 1 Blood Mythic; 1 Archon Ring of Brutality or
Potency

Anyway, good luck with your guild. I don't even doubt that this will be appealing to some. Well, except for the part where, you know, it costs your first born child - sorry, I mean son, of course - to enter.

Gorecaster
12-07-2013, 08:57 AM
This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen on the forums. The entry fees and rules are miles beyond reasonable, frankly they are insulting and trolling or not, Crusaderr you should be ashamed. All the religious undertones I see speak volumes about your ideology and I think its time to expand your mind a bit beyond the first century.

keikali
12-07-2013, 08:57 AM
I for one welcome my new overlord.

Master please discipline me.

IAmHanjackson
12-07-2013, 08:58 AM
3) Reasons herein
1] Security reasons

Lol?

Desperoto
12-07-2013, 01:12 PM

Prolly he's upgrading his armour..

Azepeiete
12-07-2013, 01:25 PM
I ran out of thanks on this thread alone. Lol@this pro beggar.

Frohnatur
12-08-2013, 01:04 AM
Dr. Freud says: A clear and easy diagnosed case of Cognitive Dissonance.

My friend, to help you with this serious illness, I recommend getting some experience in pve, pvp and achievments. Earning some gold to buy you proper gear is also recommended, but you may be advised not to try this by asking peeps for an entry fee for a dubious concept of a guild. It also may help to think of your self not as a god-like creature.

Oh, one last question: How should males be able to obtain night assasins vanity? I mean... honestly? How do you determine someones gender? By char? Or by devotion/dominance?? LOL

I'm glad there's a level way below my own crazyness.

Thanks for the entertainment :D

bhutkeyur
12-08-2013, 08:58 AM
This thread made my day^^
This gonna be one man army guild - Good Luck Rambo (All lb players be warned :) Something huge is cming)

Prahasit Prahi
12-09-2013, 03:20 AM
Well I've been a bit late in watching this thread

But after studying I don't have any more words to speak:)

Good Luck

The most interesting part is the entry fee..:)

Before studying this thread I was a bit sleepy....well at end I'm not sleepy anymore :P

Daddyblu
12-09-2013, 05:31 AM
Ohh yeah very strong Guild master

1. reason why you cant use guild chat for pvp, its very clear that the master cant do anything to help that why your on your own lol.

2.whats the point being in a guild if you cant ask for help on elite runs and pvp.

3. entrance fee?
RULE 5

are you sure this is a guild or just trying to get money out of people, tell me whats so special in your guild ? why people should pay you to be a member of your guild? what do you have that others dont?

in short whats the benefits that we can get out of guild that we should pay the entrance fee?

for Crusaderr i think your need a see a doctor dude.. good luck anyway

Kostral
12-09-2013, 09:04 AM

1. reason why you cant use guild chat for pvp, its very clear that the master cant do anything to help that why your on your own lol.

2.whats the point being in a guild if you cant ask for help on elite runs and pvp.

3. entrance fee?
RULE 5

are you sure this is a guild or just trying to get money out of people, tell me whats so special in your guild ? why people should pay you to be a member of your guild? what do you have that others dont?

in short whats the benefits that we can get out of guild that we should pay the entrance fee?

At least he is transparent on all that he request/ desire , not same of many players who act/react like all that he was wrote ...
Mate feel free to do all you want and get your fun ... Keep it up ...

Paulsebi
12-09-2013, 09:08 AM

3. entrance fee?
RULE 5

Lmao : "you need to see a doctor dude" - that was a good one ^_^

smuggs
12-09-2013, 09:28 AM
Not quite sure a doc would know how to diagnose this...I work in a hospital and havent seen this kind of action from ANY of the 450 permanent residents we have...freud would have his work cut out for him.

Alfai
12-09-2013, 10:32 AM
Tbh this thread made more sense for me to coming back than many many complaint out there.well done n keep it up.u made my day seriously.

Tell me if u need air strike i shall dispatch my troopers haippp!

Extreme
12-11-2013, 05:16 AM
OMG! I'll looking for this guild since I joined AL in 1992, last time there was a Guild similar to this but name was Military intelligence 69, rules were very similar to this instead they need to go nude everytime. I didn't join that Guild because I thought 69 was the position of how donkeys eat..

Emmacheese
12-11-2013, 06:13 AM

I still wanna know what the punishment would be and what other GM's would help! Keke

Emmacheese
12-11-2013, 06:16 AM
I for one welcome my new overlord.

Master please discipline me.

I need a shocked smiley for this! Bahaha

Hinataa
12-11-2013, 06:17 AM

I still wanna know what the punishment would be and what other GM's would help! Keke

LOL Emma hahahaha

Emmacheese
12-11-2013, 06:19 AM
LOL Emma hahahaha

I'm sure venom and preddy will help, lol what do u think Ana? :bee:

Haligali
12-11-2013, 06:39 AM
hello crema

Alfai
12-11-2013, 08:38 AM
For real cremated?u never give up...

lethaljade
12-11-2013, 04:56 PM
This is hilarious! Ah dear so funny, ill give you that, did make me chuckle.

Crowsfoot
12-11-2013, 04:57 PM
Female Players will fulfill the role of Matron
Um, excuse me. The role of Matron is having lesser rights than men, but having the same title. It originates from the British solution to their first women's rights movement to break up protests without giving any new rights to women.

Why would you try this hard to anger an entire demographic of people with equal rights? This is the twenty-first century pal.