PDA

View Full Version : Epic fox triple combo!

Itoopeo
12-06-2013, 08:59 AM
Rabid bite -> hamstring -> rabid bite -> vixen kick -> hamstring

Makes ultimate triple combo!

Reunegade
12-06-2013, 07:30 PM
Whoaowszurszsz, nicsecee discescoveaeaeaeriey

MercherofPL
02-04-2015, 10:32 AM
how to do it? i tried but nothing comes out saying triple combo

Vvriter
02-04-2015, 01:59 PM
dis combo old doe

Sheugokin
02-04-2015, 03:22 PM
dis combo old doe
That really doesn't help him. Be courteous and help this gentleman/woman out because such a comment will not benefit him or anyone who needs help. Smh.

I would help him if I knew though. Sorry, still learning some stuff about PL. You never stop learning until your dead right?

Vvriter
02-04-2015, 10:13 PM
That really doesn't help him. Be courteous and help this gentleman/woman out because such a comment will not benefit him or anyone who needs help. Smh.

I would help him if I knew though. Sorry, still learning some stuff about PL. You never stop learning until your dead right?

Yet apparently your comment obviously helps this gentleman/woman out, and is obviously not a comment that won't benefit him or anyone who needs help. "Smh", okay then. :rolleyes:

I also don't see how I wasn't courteous? I didn't say anything, except that the combo was old. It's like me telling my Grandmother the cartoons she watched in 1940 are now outdated. How is that not courteous?

Also, that comment wasn't meant to benefit anyone in the first place. It was meant to expose that this combo is old, and not so useful. The main reason being because it doesn't work if not all 5 skills hit in correlation, and that factor is based on if you're THAT lucky (depending on the level though). It's also quite outmatched by kiting & etc. However, don't get me wrong though, it's very effective, IF you can land all of it.

P.S. You'd really dislike iRandom if you thought that this was not courteous.

Groaning
02-05-2015, 08:40 PM
calm down anyways the combo is rabid ham rabid vixen then follow with ham
if u messed up any part of it you have to restart

Troy Barney
04-07-2015, 02:00 PM
Do the Dance and ranger howl
its The Dinosaur!

Troy Barney
04-07-2015, 02:01 PM
Everybody do the Dinosaur!!!

AppleNoob
04-13-2015, 04:05 PM
Everybody do the Dinosaur!!!

Thanks a lot for the necro.

Congeniality
08-06-2016, 02:22 PM
Hello, Walie here. I play a good amount of endgame fox and can confirm that rabid bite, hamstring, rabid bite, vixen kick, hamstring does proc three combos. If you have any more questions feel free to message me in game or check out the YouTube Channel "That Boss Guy". You will find an explanation of the combo there if you have more difficulties. Hope this helps!

Rab
07-21-2017, 03:33 AM
How ever there is a very more op combo for foxes its rendered useless in 100 pvp because fox fights dont last long lol