PDA

View Full Version : Regarding The Threads about Warriors Nerf.

Jxmaa
12-06-2013, 10:02 AM
So lately ive seen an increased number of posts and people sayin and stating that warriors are way too OP ( overpowered ) and they need a nerf.
Based on what ive seen all this time im playin i can surely say that warrios dont need nerf.Why ?Allow me to explain you.
So in terms of pve : A Warrios has low dps and damage so doesnt hit hard the enemie mobs.
For example if you host a party full of warriors and run an elite map , be sure it will take them 20 min approx. on a shuyal map ( yes i tried it ) while a full party with rogues or mages can finish in way lesser time.
Comin to pvp now.
Even if warrios have big amousnt of hp it still gets down easily just becayse of the high damage of rogues and mages aswell their high chance of doin crirical hits.
Doin some 1v1s i realised that even a mauler maxed out warrior can get beaten by a rogue or a mage aswell (may be harder by a mage but it still has chances).Furthermore a rogue or a mage doesnt deal with a big deal or damage when facin a warrior . And to sum up i see lot of people complaining aswell for the *OP* stats of a maxed out tank...Well not even 1/20 of the war. population use a maul so dont have to worry.you wont be facin any of them that often.

NOTE * im not sayin buff warrios or nerf rogues and mages , just statin and replyin to all these posts about tanks :D
Thanks you all in advance for readin , comments are welcome

inkredible
12-06-2013, 10:20 AM
even if youre maxed out tank.. remember the stats the you see on character say .. 500 dmg vs 380-400 dmg on rogues or mages doesnt mean we have higher OVERALL damages
YOu have to realize.. most people who are complaining that warriors are op .. are the people who really know nothing about them.

The way things are now.. i think is close to balance rogues can beat me.. i can beat rogues .. mages may harder to kill me but i have fought mages
who deals so much damage that my health lit go close to 1% but.. you have to understand.. lots of player plays strategically like me.. mages have beat warriors
and ive seen it..

now days its a matter who play smarter. In terms of.. using ur skills in a specific order .. and timing.

Learn before you states unnecessary/useless facts

Jxmaa
12-06-2013, 10:22 AM
This exactly ^^ have to agree 100%

inkredible
12-06-2013, 10:36 AM
ignore those posts im pretty sure dev's will also ignore them
because most of the people who post wariors are op.. are only looking stats rather than reading the book.

AKA Noobs... or beginners who got a lot to learn

Roberto077
12-06-2013, 11:10 AM
I find it funny how people still think warriors are supposed to kill everything rather than tanking.

inkredible
12-06-2013, 11:20 AM
I find it funny how people still think warriors are supposed to kill everything rather than tanking.

lol yea thats why my advice when tanking pve.. u dont necessarily need venge.. were not really meant for damaging but for tanking
thats why i choose jugg over vb.. for the taunt it got
but some warriors believe.. VB is used to help kill mobs faster.. aka is tanking ??

Roberto077
12-06-2013, 11:22 AM
lol yea thats why my advice when tanking pve.. u dont necessarily need venge.. were not really meant for damaging but for tanking
thats why i choose jugg over vb.. for the taunt it got
but some warriors believe.. VB is used to help kill mobs faster.. aka is tanking ??

VB can help with sustain to keep aggro, so in theory, VB does help sustained tanking over saving (taunts).

inkredible
12-06-2013, 11:42 AM
VB can help with sustain to keep aggro, so in theory, VB does help sustained tanking over saving (taunts).

vb taunts? no taunt skill in vb .. jugg has taunts
if youre talkin about gettin taunt for the dmg u make
vb will not create enough damage comparing to mages n rogues to take the agro from them
they both good, i just prefer jugg sometimes over vb

Fauksuras
12-06-2013, 12:29 PM
I think he means the increase in str stat and mana replenishing.
When I do tough elites I go in with three taunt skills and VB

Roberto077
12-06-2013, 12:43 PM
vb taunts? no taunt skill in vb .. jugg has taunts
if youre talkin about gettin taunt for the dmg u make
vb will not create enough damage comparing to mages n rogues to take the agro from them
they both good, i just prefer jugg sometimes over vb

I was saying that you get aggro from dealing damage, and vb gives a damage buff so so you can hold aggro. Taunts make you instantly gain aggro, but taunts don't hold aggro.

Jxmaa
12-06-2013, 01:53 PM
Basically VB can help u last more thanks to the increase of ur stats ans hold more agrro while jugg can taunt the mobs in order the other party members kill them and wont get harmed.IMO VB is better while it makes you last more ( tank live more = party survive USUALLY ) + it gives some extra dmg and dps which makes u hit harder and kill these mobs kind od faster