PDA

View Full Version : What the heck happened?!

yogasun
12-06-2013, 02:04 PM
I had 98 Platinum, logged off, turn off my phone for class, 7hours l8ter when class is over, I am left with 73 Plats, I was confused why am Plat reducted, and when I came too look at my purchase history, BOOM, it says I bought the Combo elixer, WTF? I didnt buy it! And now, I just found out that I bought, an Run elixer, Backpack space, and Timer buyoff, and MY PHONE WAS OFF ALL DAY. Now I only have 7 Plats left!! I didnt even buy anything, and ai was saving for for the xmas vants! Wth STS?!

Orageunas
12-06-2013, 03:50 PM
Contact support... It dont help to shout in forums.

Zeus
12-07-2013, 04:50 PM
Is your account information secured or being used by anyone else? For security reasons, I suggest you change your account password.

keikali
12-07-2013, 05:56 PM
Is your account information secured or being used by anyone else? For security reasons, I suggest you change your account password.

I have a feeling his account is probably logged or saved on another device and someone is accessing it.

Zeus
12-07-2013, 11:48 PM
I have a feeling his account is probably logged or saved on another device and someone is accessing it.

It happens... I once left my spare account logged in on an apple demo device. Checked back... and wow, things changed on it. :p

falmear
12-08-2013, 12:12 AM
Click/Press on your name in the upper left hand corner. This should show you how much gold/plat you have. There should be a GO! button right above your gold & plat next to earn free plat/gold. Click/Press on it. Then on the next screen press Offers from Spacetime Nexus. On the next screen press MY ACCOUNT. Then press on purchase history. Now you'll see how your plat was spent.

Xeusx
12-08-2013, 02:08 AM
I had 98 Platinum, logged off, turn off my phone for class, 7hours l8ter when class is over, I am left with 73 Plats, I was confused why am Plat reducted, and when I came too look at my purchase history, BOOM, it says I bought the Combo elixer, WTF? I didnt buy it! And now, I just found out that I bought, an Run elixer, Backpack space, and Timer buyoff, and MY PHONE WAS OFF ALL DAY. Now I only have 7 Plats left!! I didnt even buy anything, and ai was saving for for the xmas vants! Wth STS?!
Hmm, I think someone hiding from you so someone can play it...
Go ask your family that who playing your phone..
You better hide it in hard place that cant be found by someone if someone keep playing it and none in your family play it..
And also becareful that who see you hide your phone in hard place..

Zeus
12-08-2013, 04:07 PM
Also, turn the save password feature OFF!

It's a major security risk to have that on.

inkredible
12-08-2013, 08:46 PM
did you check your plat use??
go to nexus section when u log in ull see it (middle tab) and then check ur plat use.. youll see where the plat was used

Zeus
12-08-2013, 09:15 PM
He said in original post that he did check plat usage.