PDA

View Full Version : L21 Sorcerer Help

Trenton
12-06-2013, 04:33 PM
Heya, need sort of a skill build for a L21 sorcerer, not the best with them. I'm in between a Fire/Ice/Light/Arcane Shield build OR a Fire/Lightning/Curse/Heal build. I'm not exactly sure on how to effectively use Curse, so if Curse is a necessary skill at L21, then I'd need some help with combos. I know the needed gear, I just dunno build >> Any help is much appreciated, y gracias.

Extreme
12-06-2013, 05:16 PM
I'm pretty sure Arcane shield is needed in PvP, Haven't tried tho.

Gorecaster
12-06-2013, 05:29 PM
I try not to push my opinions of what works for me cuz you play ur game (*edit, But I do think that time shift is a must have skill for mage), build w what u know how to use and try different builds during free repecs, which unfortunately just passed. Did u have a chance to try out diff skills during the free respec weekend?

Trenton
12-06-2013, 06:03 PM
I try not to push my opinions of what works for me cuz you play ur game (*edit, But I do think that time shift is a must have skill for mage), build w what u know how to use and try different builds during free repecs, which unfortunately just passed. Did u have a chance to try out diff skills during the free respec weekend? For PvE of course, I haven't really been much into PvP a ton until around after the Free Respec weekend ended. Also pretty sure Time Shift isn't super helpful in PvP, could be wrong but I never see decent mages using it.

Marrypoppins
12-06-2013, 09:06 PM
Time shift=food lol

Spyce
12-06-2013, 10:17 PM
I'm pretty sure Arcane shield is needed in PvP, Haven't tried tho.

Correct ^^
Rogues will 1-hit you without Shield.

Trenton
12-07-2013, 10:12 AM
Yea, gonna need to find a guild too. I got teamed by 4 people in I Rebirth I because I was a mage. Gftho

SayCreed
12-07-2013, 10:20 AM
Yea, gonna need to find a guild too. I got teamed by 4 people in I Rebirth I because I was a mage. Gftho

Rich N Loaded
The collective