PDA

View Full Version : Level 4 spitters(defensive) a little overpowered...

cc3
12-06-2013, 05:39 PM
Does anyone else feel the level 4 spitters(defensive) are overpowered? 6 to 10 of those guys took out 15 of my lvl 5 spitters and about 5 lvl 4 bombers. Mainly also because they dont always attack them first. I mean they oulasted all the supposedly main stronger defenses(acid dragon etc.) In need of some tweaking? Maybe? Or is it just me?

csb
12-06-2013, 07:10 PM
You need to draw out the troops and kill them off to the side.

Do it like this:
(1) Put one spitter by a safe resource that will not draw fire from a dragon tower.
(2) Put one spitter near the tribe lodge.
(3) The donated troops run out and kill the spitter by the tribe lodge.
(4) The donated troops will run towards the first spitter that you put in a safe place.
(5) When they get there, make your own spitter mob to kill them off.

I like to arrange it so the spitter mob is near my point of attack. That way, they get incorporated naturally into the attack after the donated troops are killed.

Of course, this all does not work if the tribe lodge is in the center of the fort out of aggression range. In that case, you need to wait for a good time to send your spitters after them.

And... yes, i think defending spitters seem to be stronger than attacking spitters. So, you need to out number them immediately. Don't put out a few, then a few more, then a few more... they will all die.

chickenjoy
12-06-2013, 07:37 PM
no they are not op.

cc3
12-07-2013, 01:59 AM
Thanks I have use that strategy many times before and works good enough except for when the lodge is in the middle. At least someone agrees with me. I still think It needs adjustment, theres no reason for a group of lvl 4 spitters to defeat a group of lvl 5 spitters plus a group of bombers rather easily. It just seems like they try to compensate them which id really not needed..walls are hard enough to get into as they are.

arielucie
12-07-2013, 08:46 AM
Thanks I have use that strategy many times before and works good enough except for when the lodge is in the middle. At least someone agrees with me. I still think It needs adjustment, theres no reason for a group of lvl 4 spitters to defeat a group of lvl 5 spitters plus a group of bombers rather easily. It just seems like they try to compensate them which id really not needed..walls are hard enough to get into as they are.
Use fire spell, very good

ealax
12-07-2013, 10:10 AM
brawlers are very good to hold some hits, but nobody uses here

Itoopeo
12-07-2013, 11:49 AM
Its annnooyyiinnghh how they come out in exact same spot!