PDA

View Full Version : Balance it....

Hoardseeker
12-06-2013, 10:25 PM
Read the post below

I took those pics from random players. They all with full myth, even arcane. Maybe there are people with better stats but nvm.

Do you say classes are balanced for pvp?
Yeah mage has highest damage but, 1k armor? C'moon.
Next, rogues? Lets say lowest damage on paper, but with high critical chance and damage from Aimed Shot when critted.. Also, almost 350armor more than mage.
And now, warriors.. lol. (sry had to say lol).. 6500hp, 530dmg and 1800armor? C'MOOON.
Okay you can say rogues and warriors have 1300 mana but, if you're squishy, how can you survive attacks if you have to do LOTS of damage to kill something? Yeah, there are tactics to kill this and kill that but, lets be honest... Warriors kinda win this season, by alot!

And no, this is not another "buff this, nerf that" thread, just, do you think it's balanced or not?
from this u see a mage with 603dmg and warrior with 550dmg the diff Is 50dmg then the health of warrior is abt 6k and sorc is 4k -_- diff is 2k also check the armour! warrior has equal dmg as mage! And high armour and high health! -_- do something to make pvp balanced -_-

Prahasit Prahi
12-06-2013, 10:41 PM
Welll What ru talking then what should rogues do?
We got 3.5k health
and mana 1.2k
damage and dps are pretty much less than both warrior and mage..........!

First rogue should be balanced then according to u

Bt to me the skill matters not the stats even though compared to both warrior and mage all the rogue stats are low even though we can completly rip off everyone in pvp

Ebezaanec
12-07-2013, 12:35 AM
Why must we keep explaining?

I say, this will be the last time I even bother trying to explain about PVP balance.

STATS are NOT EVERYTHING.

You have to take into account weapon speed, procs, charging times, cooldowns, stuns, and tons of other tidbits before you even consider to say PVP is balanced.

Please tell me how many players do you see with these STATS on a regular basis? I honestly do not think a minority would change and upset the oh-so delicate scale of PVP balance.

BTW: This is a suggestion thread where you give suggestions, not just a demand. Maybe you can offer ideas on how to "balance" PVP? After all, if STG can't read minds, how can they "balance" it correctly?

That's all I have to say.. I frankly give up with these threads... .-.

Soundlesskill
12-07-2013, 07:04 AM
I think it's supposed to be like that..
Mages kills rouges, rouges kills warrs, warrs kills mages.

Imjebus
12-08-2013, 03:19 PM
I only twink at lvl10 so I don't know anything about end game but what I do know is the only thing sorc lack compared to all three of the other classes is the heal. That's it though. Everything else seems to be balanced.

Zeus
12-08-2013, 04:05 PM
Lol.

I'm done trying to explain game mechanics.

Uzii
12-08-2013, 04:41 PM
I wonder where u get that numbers. Rogues with 3.5k hp? WHere? I think u should come down the ledder and see players that r not full mythic or only legendaries, u see the reall numbers there. Thats the true unbalance.