PDA

View Full Version : To GM

Danny Aviles
12-06-2013, 11:51 PM
Is it possible to make essences stashable ? It would be nice if we can save them in our storage untill we have enough to make our gems we need.

Ebezaanec
12-07-2013, 12:29 AM
They don't want us stashing them because that means you can transfer them to a different character on the same account.

People who need a few types of essences will just have to switch and stash and voila... They have enough..

Defeats the purpose of farming for them.

Eski
12-07-2013, 02:52 AM
Btw. you can farm your essences and build your gems ...then you can stash the gems...
so its useless to stash essences..

Hinataa
12-07-2013, 06:19 AM
Well, snce im atm farming pve kills, i get a lot of essence, n i make gems, but then i reach point where all my crafting slots r taken n i have bunch of essences i need to delete, because i don't have infinite space in inventory, n only 5 crafting slots.... soo i think stashing would be nice

Commanderkeen
12-07-2013, 06:45 AM
Well, snce im atm farming pve kills, i get a lot of essence, n i make gems, but then i reach point where all my crafting slots r taken n i have bunch of essences i need to delete, because i don't have infinite space in inventory, n only 5 crafting slots.... soo i think stashing would be nice

Or maybe we could buy more crafting slots with plat or story tokens?

Hinataa
12-07-2013, 03:09 PM
Or maybe we could buy more crafting slots with plat or story tokens?

I agree on this one:)