PDA

View Full Version : Prices on L71 Weapons have a limit!!!???

xIVxNEMESISxVIx
12-07-2013, 01:52 AM
:smile:Hi, I was doing some math on these 3 L71 Items and i was thinking. If Marlin Cost 25-26m now how in the heck can you go higher then that??? I added 4 red armors 3.5-4m=14m to 16m + gold cap =24-26m right? But if you sale demonic dagger set let say 12-15m + gold cap= 22-25m???? So you mean to tell me that the max of a Marlin Set can only be 26m???....I asked that to somebody and they said you can do separate trade??? :sour:Wow, So it all comes down to if you can trust that person or not? So you can get scammed after all that hard work? And thats not even the worst part, after you sale Marlin for 25-26m you cant go any higher unless that person wants to risk losing half of there items :/ someone help me here???? The only way you guys can buy EWT is with Marlin and ESB With EWT, but if they reach a certain price range you cant buy more then one??? The point that im trying to make is theres a limit unless you want to risk getting scammed.....and i dont want to here that they will get banned because theres been a scammer running around the whole year and still nothing....

Kingzila
12-07-2013, 03:22 AM
People that trade these things sometimes do it out of game so that's one way it's done. Another way to trade huge items would be sizing it up with another big item like black dragon armor or twisted staff's.

But out of game kind's of trading is all on trust and is not advised unless your doing it with someone you know face to face. Item trading though is the most safest way to do it. thers no need to trust or know the person you trade with out of game you trade right then and there and it's over. One trade and its done.

Ape
12-07-2013, 10:45 AM
My solution was just keeping it.
GG

xIVxNEMESISxVIx
12-07-2013, 01:00 PM
People that trade these things sometimes do it out of game so that's one way it's done. Another way to trade huge items would be sizing it up with another big item like black dragon armor or twisted staff's.

But out of game kind's of trading is all on trust and is not advised unless your doing it with someone you know face to face. Item trading though is the most safest way to do it. thers no need to trust or know the person you trade with out of game you trade right then and there and it's over. One trade and its done.

But i would never take the game to serious to the point that i go to another country or state to make a trade....face to face trading is taking it a bit far when that person isnt a high school friend or someone from your neighborhood...

xIVxNEMESISxVIx
12-07-2013, 01:02 PM
My solution was just keeping it.
GG

Well theres a point where you have no choice but to keep it, because if price goes up your gonna have to meet that person for a safe trade which is silly....

Everyone'sFavMage
12-07-2013, 01:14 PM
Lol...

DarkBlades
12-07-2013, 03:00 PM
There are many genuine players here that are willing to trade like that. Sadly there are many who want to scam. I believe and correct me if I'm wrong is that king is saying there is no real way to know if a player is going to scam you or not. Trust in mmos is something that is hard to find. Unless you know the person in reality... There is no way to know.

Schnitzel
12-07-2013, 03:09 PM
:smile:Hi, I was doing some math on these 3 L71 Items and i was thinking. If Marlin Cost 25-26m now how in the hell can you go higher then that??? I added 4 red armors 3.5-4m=14m to 16m + gold cap =24-26m right? But if you sale demonic dagger set let say 12-15m + gold cap= 22-25m???? So you mean to tell me that the max of a Marlin Set can only be 26m???....I asked that to somebody and they said you can do separate trade??? :sour:Wtf? So it all comes down to if you can trust that person or not? So you can get scammed after all that hard work? And thats not even the worst part, after you sale Marlin for 25-26m you cant go any higher unless that person wants to risk losing half of there items :/ someone help me here???? The only way you guys can by EWT is with Marlin and ESB With EWT, but if they reach a certain price range you cant buy more then one??? The point that im trying to make is theres a limit unless you want to risk getting scammed.....and i dont want to here that they will get banned because theres been a scammer running around the whole year and still nothing....

lets keep the words i bolded out of forums?

There are many genuine players here that are willing to trade like that. Sadly there are many who want to scam. I believe and correct me if I'm wrong is that king is saying there is no real way to know if a player is going to scam you or not. Trust in mmos is something that is hard to find. Unless you know the person in reality... There is no way to know.

My solution to all this is that the buyer gives the seller max gold in trade (9,999,999g) + item(s) that are worth the rest of the gold. After the 1st trade is done, the original buyer buys the item(s) worth the rest of the gold back, and keep doing this until the buyer has paid the full price of the elite item

Everyone'sFavMage
12-07-2013, 03:31 PM
lets keep the words i bolded out of forums?

My solution to all this is that the buyer gives the seller max gold in trade (9,999,999g) + item(s) that are worth the rest of the gold. After the 1st trade is done, the original buyer buys the item(s) worth the rest of the gold back, and keep doing this until the buyer has paid the full price of the elite itemhis helps if the buyer only wants gold, but doesn't change the fact you need. A larger trade window in order too complete it.

Skillless
12-07-2013, 03:55 PM
Simple solution: don't buy or sell stuff for more than a cap.
As for the elite weapons: if you farmed it, keep it. If you didn't farm it, you are not worth it. ;)

Everyone'sFavMage
12-07-2013, 09:10 PM
Do 4 demonic daggers and gold cap. Gf

Reunegade
12-07-2013, 09:11 PM
My gf is worth more than an elite wave twister mister :mad:

Everyone'sFavMage
12-07-2013, 09:48 PM
No I was calling the op my gf

xIVxNEMESISxVIx
12-08-2013, 12:33 AM

Thats great and all, i see how that can work but theres one problem, prices are not gonna stop going up lol so those items wont be enough...

The only way is to risk being scammed

And thank you for backing me up :3

IGN Storm
12-08-2013, 12:35 AM
All you noobs forgot potions which are valued at 5-10g each. Assuming the potion cap is the same as gold cap, you can trade Gold Cap + HP potion Cap (50mil) + Mana potion Cap (50mil) = 110mil

Skillless
12-08-2013, 01:28 AM
All you noobs forgot potions which are valued at 5-10g each. Assuming the potion cap is the same as gold cap, you can trade Gold Cap + HP potion Cap (50mil) + Mana potion Cap (50mil) = 110mil

From noob to pro: Pot cap is 9999.

xIVxNEMESISxVIx
12-09-2013, 02:24 AM
From noob to pro: Pot cap is 9999.

I belive you just got served.....Ign storm

xIVxNEMESISxVIx
12-09-2013, 02:27 AM
Like i said the only way is to risk getting scammed or not sale at all

Gragorak
12-09-2013, 09:47 AM
4 demonic daggers and gold cap. Gf
Thats great and all, i see how that can work but theres one problem, prices are not gonna stop going up lol so those items wont be enough...
You can always add two black dragon sets and gold cap. Problem solved.

imxoriginal
12-09-2013, 10:16 AM
4 demonic daggers and gold cap. Gf
You can always add two black dragon sets and gold cap. Problem solved.
No. If you don't own a black drag set and are forced to buy one you will be stuck in the same position because black drag sets often go 50m+

Multibird
12-09-2013, 01:08 PM
Always take screenshots in big trades, you'll be safer :)

xIVxNEMESISxVIx
12-09-2013, 01:18 PM
Ty for proving my point....

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk

xIVxNEMESISxVIx
12-09-2013, 01:20 PM
How is that being safer lol you can still be scammed no matter what and the time they might be banned they already gave all the stuff to another account, so no...

Multibird
12-09-2013, 01:24 PM
How is that being safer lol you can still be scammed no matter what and the time they might be banned they already gave all the stuff to another account, so no...

Then dont trade with unknown ppl, trade with those that you think are trustable. I traded marlin for 15 mil. I didn't get scammed.

xIVxNEMESISxVIx
12-09-2013, 01:26 PM
Because it wasn't 30 that's why

Multibird
12-09-2013, 01:28 PM
Because it wasn't 30 that's why

Oh and always trade with ppl that have capped character, at least if they scam, u can ban them and they will loose a lot. Dont trade with twinks, most of the twinks are scammers and don't have a capped character, therefore they won't loose much.

xIVxNEMESISxVIx
12-09-2013, 01:30 PM
I've been scammed by cap characters when I first started. I don't think it makes a difference...

Multibird
12-09-2013, 01:31 PM
I've been scammed by cap characters when I first started. I don't think it makes a difference...

Well idk what to say, in my 3 years of play, I've yet to be scammed.

xIVxNEMESISxVIx
12-09-2013, 01:33 PM
Well idk what to say, in my 3 years of play, I've yet to be scammed.

Consider yourself lucky then, but my point still stands 24-26 is the max before risking getting scammed...

30m+

Multibird
12-09-2013, 01:35 PM
Consider yourself lucky then, but my point still stands 24-26 is the max before risking getting scammed...

30m+

Sent from my C6606 using TapatalkI'll say it again, trade with someone who is known well in the community :)

xIVxNEMESISxVIx
12-09-2013, 01:38 PM
I'll say it again, trade with someone who is known well in the community :)

Wish I could but with my luck I have trust issues in PL and most ppl who play can agree with me and most trusted sellers over price everything...

Everyone'sFavMage
12-09-2013, 02:08 PM
Trust is a big thing but multi is right, people with capped characters stand to lose a lot more if they scam. There's trusted elite sellers and buyers out there. I don't trust many people ether. But I do trust about 10 or so, transferring my most expensive sets.

The Flash
12-10-2013, 04:52 AM
If you need a middle man I could help you out, I am a very well trusted person. I have sold 5 black dragon sets, 2 ESB, 2EWT, 4 EMS and all of them the other person put up the complete amount 1st. Also Apollo is trust worthy too but he isnt as active. Good luck regardless.

P.S With 26mil being highest at worst you get scammed for like 5mil which is cump change and like stated before trade with capped character with like ton of kills, Elite vanity gear ect..(so they are less prone to scaming). Also lv48 Pink Fogotten bows are like 8mil the Staffs are like 6mil and Blades are like 4mil. You can try using that if you can find some but they are the rarest of any Fogotten item.

Everyone'sFavMage
12-10-2013, 05:13 AM
Wish I had thanks. ^

Heroelite
12-10-2013, 05:28 AM
If you need a middle man I could help you out, I am a very well trusted person. I have sold 5 black dragon sets, 2 ESB, 2EWT, 4 EMS and all of them the other person put up the complete amount 1st. Also Apollo is trust worthy too but he isnt as active. Good luck regardless.

P.S With 26mil being highest at worst you get scammed for like 5mil which is cump change and like stated before trade with capped character with like ton of kills, Elite vanity gear ect..(so they are less prone to scaming). Also lv48 Pink Fogotten bows are like 8mil the Staffs are like 6mil and Blades are like 4mil. You can try using that if you can find some but they are the rarest of any Fogotten item.
I seriously doubt anyone would pay that much for a lvl 48 forgotten bow even if it is rare. They have no use in pvp and look the same as any other forgotten pink.

billybob1
12-10-2013, 10:55 AM
Trust is a big thing but multi is right, people with capped characters stand to lose a lot more if they scam. There's trusted elite sellers and buyers out there. I don't trust many people ether. But I do trust about 10 or so, transferring my most expensive sets.

Me? :)

Suentous PO
12-10-2013, 11:33 AM
Me? :)

Yu so poor u kaent pay atenshun >=]

xIVxNEMESISxVIx
12-11-2013, 03:25 AM

5m is.chump change to you because of the black sets you've sold. It isn't chump change for someone who started this year....and I would never pay or sale a forgotten item after nerf because there trash now...like I said the only way to trade is to risk being scammed doesn't matter how known you are if I don't know you at all...

The Flash
12-11-2013, 05:44 AM

5m is.chump change to you because of the black sets you've sold. It isn't chump change for someone who started this year....and I would never pay or sale a forgotten item after nerf because there trash now...like I said the only way to trade is to risk being scammed doesn't matter how known you are if I don't know you at all...

5mil was chump change to me even before I sold all those items but you did just start so I guess 5mil alot to you. The lv48 pink forgotten items are expensive because there was only a 5min time table to loot it. After the patch it did not drop anymore (lv48 looted lv49 items). It is a collecters item just like the EMS and other useless but non exsisting items. I am almost positive it is the item that has been looted the least since pocket legends came out in 2010.

Good luck since you are right in that you have to trust someone or a middle man.

xIVxNEMESISxVIx
12-11-2013, 02:25 PM
5mil was chump change to me even before I sold all those items but you did just start so I guess 5mil alot to you. The lv48 pink forgotten items are expensive because there was only a 5min time table to loot it. After the patch it did not drop anymore (lv48 looted lv49 items). It is a collecters item just like the EMS and other useless but non exsisting items. I am almost positive it is the item that has been looted the least since pocket legends came out in 2010.

Good luck since you are right in that you have to trust someone or a middle man.

Ik this is out of subject but I was a DBZ fan to lol...

Heroelite
12-11-2013, 06:52 PM

Can anyone else confirm that this is true? I don't remember anyone else saying the 48 forgottens were not lootable, that was the 71 green and orange forgottens. It's kind of hard to believe that just one random level became unlootable. I know there aren't a good amount of them due to that being a strange level, but even so no one will pay that much for them. And no it's not just like the EMS because EMS are unique and are still a strong weapon, the 48 forgottens that were supposedly unlootable look the same as any other forgotten weapon..