PDA

View Full Version : Oops! Your graphics have failed to initialize! You probably need to update your video

Umtgndz
12-07-2013, 04:27 AM
I have this problem and ı can enter game yesterday but now ı can't enter. I have last version of the Nvidia driver but can't open.

Umtgndz
12-07-2013, 08:54 AM
It's solved. I just download old chrome version.

Andrisber
12-07-2013, 10:40 AM
how to get old version? i got the same problem

Ravager
12-07-2013, 09:38 PM
Oldversion.com

ueciotr
12-07-2013, 09:47 PM
Hello

Zynzyn
01-17-2014, 12:09 AM
Does anybody know why this happens--- why can we not play Arcane Legends on the latest version of Chrome?

falmear
01-17-2014, 01:42 AM
Enter the following into your browser:

chrome://gpu

This will print out a bunch of technical stuff. It should say hardware accelerated for almost everything. Check for any errors under Graphics Feature Status. Also scroll to the very bottom of the page and usually the error messages are printed there. One thing I can suggest is enter this into your browser:

chrome://flags

Under Experiments there is an optional called Override software rendering list. Click on Enable if this is disabled. It may fix your problem.

Venom
01-17-2014, 02:38 AM
Just download a version 30 chrome from filehippo. once installed, disable the 'google updater' from services.

Kakashis
01-17-2014, 09:26 AM
For me it was working but it was soooo laggy and nothing like the other day. Evenot the other way around ith only one window open, it was choppy to the point I was getting dizzy never mind two windows. It's Strange because I swear I disabled updates. Anyways I downgraded to version 26 chrome from file hippo and it runs ultra smooth now and as it should.

You would think that updated versions of Chrome would make things better not worse! Someone needs to send a complaint to Google!

dean_64uk
01-17-2014, 05:52 PM

This will print out a bunch of technical stuff. It should say hardware accelerated for almost everything. Check for any errors under Graphics Feature Status. Also scroll to the very bottom of the page and usually the error messages are printed there. One thing I can suggest is enter this into your browser:

Under Experiments there is an optional called Override software rendering list. Click on Enable if this is disabled. It may fix your problem.

^Try this last solution i worked it out myself before seeing this, after i had updated all graphics etc that is all it comes down to !

blaze5786
01-17-2014, 09:39 PM
Same problem occurred to me yesterday O_O arcane legends usually works on my laptop (although always struggled to get past the 94% and 95% loading mark) but yesterday, the game wouldn't launch at all with the graphics fail error popping up despite the numerous times i refreshed and refreshed the page... Is there a solution not involving the downgrading of chrome versions?

Adrober
01-18-2014, 09:49 PM

same i got that problem too
how to solve it?

nelson131
01-19-2014, 03:57 AM
Ya how to? Plz help

papu
01-19-2014, 04:51 AM

One thing I can suggest is enter this into your browser:

Solve my problem with this, thanks :)

blaze5786
01-19-2014, 10:03 PM
Solve my problem with this, thanks :)

Does this damage the computer or alter ANY functions in any way?

papu
01-19-2014, 11:16 PM
Does this damage the computer or alter ANY functions in any way?

none, but it does slower, because 3D software mode :) so depend on ur processor.

keanedara
01-20-2014, 12:06 AM
Ravager thanks for that link. I've been hunting all day for a clean version without an updater or required online install.

carloanddar
01-20-2014, 04:26 AM
how do you disable auto update of chrome? everytime i download the old version and install it, it automatically updates to the latest version right after the installing process.

Ravager
01-20-2014, 10:49 AM
how do you disable auto update of chrome? everytime i download the old version and install it, it automatically updates to the latest version right after the installing process.

I don't have this issue. Searching this reveals that Google update is the issue. Easiest way to remedy this is going into msconfig and disabling the startup item Google Update. Another option is if you have a 3rd party firewall to disable Google Update from going outbound.

Hold the Windows key on the keyboard and press r.
A run dialog pops up.
Type msconfig
Press enter
Look for the tab labeled Startup
Look for the item Google Update and uncheck it.

Since 3rd party firewalls vary so much I am not posting instructions.

keanedara
01-20-2014, 04:12 PM
Thankfully I got to do it the easy way with a V26 from oldversion.com. I simply turned off my internet connection while installing. Once it was on as a true V26 I went to "chrome: plugins" and just disabled google update from there.

Rakka
05-21-2014, 03:38 AM
please check my forum
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?155660-Oops!-Your-graphics-have-failed-to-initialize!-You-probably-need-to-update-your-video

Theenix
07-26-2014, 04:25 AM

Man you rocks! this had solved my problem.

Thanks

migara
08-06-2014, 09:08 AM
please help me graphics problem in arcane legends through (team viewer):(

Kingofninjas
08-09-2014, 06:05 AM
I have new cromeversion and when i face this problem, I just reboot my laptop. Fixes it 100% of the time.

riddiculous
08-09-2014, 08:25 PM
ok so ive downloaded the old version, followed the steps, and now I was gonna download the al app then sudenly I cant because it is notifying me that I have an old version of chrome and it doesn't support my webstore haha.need help. thank you

riddiculous
08-10-2014, 11:45 AM
sooo this is my problem now need help.:upset:

Assumptions
08-10-2014, 12:55 PM
sooo this is my problem now need help.:upset:

I don't know if this would solve your problem but
Try this;

Courtesy of Falmear, it works for me

riddiculous
08-10-2014, 01:42 PM
ive done it already too..:upset:

Kingofninjas
08-10-2014, 02:46 PM
Try rebooting your pc. It works all the time for me, especially if Windows needs to make some updates.

Normitaa :)
08-10-2014, 02:53 PM
You have windows xp?

If you have windows xp, change to windows 7..and update new chrome..

Now the game no admit the old version (windows xp).. also no exist support in windows xp
http://www.cromo.com.uy/2014/02/el-fin-de-windows-xp-2/ (use translation)
only format your system and will be resolute solution :)
Regards

riddiculous
08-10-2014, 03:20 PM
Try rebooting your pc. It works all the time for me, especially if Windows needs to make some updates.

okay ill try this method.;) thank you!

riddiculous
08-10-2014, 03:21 PM
You have windows xp?

If you have windows xp, change to windows 7..and update new chrome..

Now the game no admit the old version (windows xp).. also no exist support in windows xp
http://www.cromo.com.uy/2014/02/el-fin-de-windows-xp-2/ (use translation)
only format your system and will be resolute solution :)
Regards

yes i have the windows xp only. okay I hope this works hehe ill update you guys thank you very much!