PDA

View Full Version : Have you found the droid???? Good luck, it needs to be easier.

Conradin
11-16-2010, 09:53 PM
I've been chaising after those antenneas like mad. I made a twitter acount and updated it every few min. Everytime I get the tweet "droid is in bla bla bla" I rush o and go tothat towne. The trouble is I go to all the worlds I can find, and he's nit there. The towne he's in dissiapears it seems. Maybe they could have a droid thing that pops up in every towne at random times. So anyways u made this thread as a place where people could vent there anger about him dissapearing, and share tips on how to find em. This is not a place to rant against the devs. Ugh I want those dang antenneas!!!!!!!!

doesnt really matter now, thread closed, please lock devs. =)

gl0c
11-16-2010, 09:57 PM
yep those greeny antenna are driving me insane, I saw the post 7 minutes after it got posted, means i had 3 minutes to look for him, sadly i was too late

Varking
11-16-2010, 09:57 PM
I don't think the contest is for everybody to find him. You just need to be lucky. If they wanted everyone to run around with the antennas, they would just hand them out rather than make you look. I know it is and can be frustrating, but I am sure people will be selling them on the consignment shop if you miss out.

Conradin
11-16-2010, 10:01 PM
Yea I have been trying extrememly hard to find em, grrrrrrrrr. I feel liketgis game has just gotten more expensive and frustrating.

gl0c
11-16-2010, 10:03 PM
I don't think the contest is for everybody to find him. You just need to be lucky. If they wanted everyone to run around with the antennas, they would just hand them out rather than make you look. I know it is and can be frustrating, but I am sure people will be selling them on the consignment shop if you miss out.

what? they're tradeable?

Conradin
11-16-2010, 10:04 PM
I don't think so

gl0c
11-16-2010, 10:05 PM
I don't think so

yeah I guess it's not but what's the vanity slot in consignment shop for?

Varking
11-16-2010, 10:09 PM
I can swap it from character to character for sure in the stash.

Update, it says the item can not be traded in or sold in, the consignment shop.

Justg
11-16-2010, 10:13 PM
Hints on finding the Droid: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/content.php?190-Find-the-Droid!

Lesrider
11-16-2010, 10:19 PM
Why are you guys making this so difficult? It's bad enough I had to reawaken my twitter account for this. But now I still can never get there in time. Can't you have him hang around a little longer? Maybe make an announcement in-game for those who are playing at the time and don't see the tweet? It's so frustrating to check twitter and find out that I just missed him...yet again.

And I enabled push notifications (despite your recommendation to shut all notifications off while playing), but they don't work. I still have to check manually.

It's getting so frustrating. Something like this should be fun and amusing, not a headache.

pcm2a
11-16-2010, 10:20 PM
I need to find that little green booger!

Varking
11-16-2010, 10:21 PM
Add me to friends and join me now

Varking
11-16-2010, 10:22 PM
Character name is Vahrk.

Edit: he left my instance

Conradin
11-16-2010, 11:03 PM
Thx for the tip devs

JonDaDon
11-16-2010, 11:11 PM
jus sign up for text update on twitter i got geared up for all four of my char the second time around

gl0c
11-16-2010, 11:12 PM
Finally got one :), the first world i joined he wasn't there so i joined the one with lvl50s, and guess what he was there, and that green little marshmallow gave me an antenna. End of my story.

Conradin
11-16-2010, 11:14 PM
Wow I've been cecking every 5 minutes. I took a shower, and when I got on it had been over for 4 min. Hmmmmph

Arterra
11-16-2010, 11:15 PM
I feel so lucky. Both times I check twitter manually he has been in for 2-5 mins.

Arterra
11-16-2010, 11:18 PM
Important double post: people just don't leave the game Droid is in. I know I didn't, but I was trying to invte people like crazy... They just crowd around Droid Nd take up town space.

Maybe boot the person out after he gets an antenna lol

Conradin
11-16-2010, 11:24 PM
Or have a little grren dot by the world he's in

gl0c
11-16-2010, 11:30 PM
Important double post: people just don't leave the game Droid is in. I know I didn't, but I was trying to invte people like crazy... They just crowd around Droid Nd take up town space.

Maybe boot the person out after he gets an antenna lol

Though is it possible he switch to another world like a less populated world? Since he only stayed like a few minutes on the world i was in and it was supposed to be 10minutes?

Sigkill
11-17-2010, 12:38 AM
i was just in baelfort in the consighment shop and he just appeared i didnt know what to do so i disregarded it and took a screenie XD

ZephyrSB
11-19-2010, 08:23 PM
What a joke of an event, the only way to know about is to not play, if you miss the notice by the slightest of margins you have no chance, 'last day' warning followed by 'last chance' after only 2hrs, and the one time I did run into it and wave I didn't get anything. Again, what a joke.

Flonkas
11-20-2010, 01:34 PM
What a joke of an event, the only way to know about is to not play, if you miss the notice by the slightest of margins you have no chance, 'last day' warning followed by 'last chance' after only 2hrs, and the one time I did run into it and wave I didn't get anything. Again, what a joke.

Its not like the "last day" tweet was the first clue available... It was goin on for a while... Android and ios have such an easy way to track twitter so you have no excuse buddy... @ your last sentence, you either didn't do it right or your lying, (probably)... Because when I got the antennas so did everyone else who waved.. Good luck with the whole sore loser thing..

Conradin
11-20-2010, 01:47 PM
it took me a while too get them. 5 hours of checking every 10 min. but i got those lil green antenaes finnally. manually checked and he had been in for 2 min