PDA

View Full Version : Three christmas wishes!

Rot
12-07-2013, 10:46 AM
Since christmas is around the corner, this thread is made just so you can voice out what you want to see in PL for christmas! I'm going to start with mine:

1. Return of veteran rewards system!

I couldn't find the announcement thread regarding the veteran rewards, this is what I found instead.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?24154-The-Founder%92s-Helm-and-the-idea-of-Veteran-Rewards&highlight=veteran+rewards+pocket+legends
In my opinion, this system should return because it's plain awesome! Not only that it gives those who played for a certain amount of time cool vanities, it will also give the new players a goal to achieve! That, in my opinion, is better than asking them to level and level and level and farm dungeons and farm dungeons repeatedly. They can actually have something to look forward to! Come on, a few vanities wouldn't take long, right? Vanities aren't necessarily only plat-accessible, they should be given to players for free too!

2. New vanity and item designs, instead of reusing the old ones!

I know this probably isn't going to happen, but it's always okay to hope, right? I'm really tired of old vanities reappearing in the plat store. Last year's christmas, all they did was to change the sparkles and taada! New christmas vanities. At least recolor the vanities just so they're something new.. Recoloring couldn't possibly take much time! Here's a thread I made some time ago, I recolored the santa beards, it didn't take more than 10 minutes.. And I was using Paint. xd
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?79640-Da-Santa-Beards!&highlight=black+santa%21
So, umm.. Please? :)

3. A little bit of free plat! (Of course ;p)

A little bit of free plat can always make players happy, right? And by little bit I mean maybe 5 plat, or 10. It's completely up to you StG, really. Some of my friends couldn't purchase respec just because they don't have the privilege to spend cash online, and free offers aren't always working. As a result, they suck in Pvp.. I know, that's none of your concern, but think about it. If you can make soooooooo many players happy by just clicking a few buttons and adding special in-game currencies to their accounts, why in the world not? It's not always about money and business. Christmas is the time to have fun, so spread the joy!

-Rot

VVake
12-07-2013, 10:57 AM
1. Snowman helmet :)
2. Red santa beard
3. L25 xmas pinks

4. Deep cave mountain vanitys:o

quantionus
12-07-2013, 10:57 AM
i agree with you.For the first one i ve been playing for 3 years and i nearly dont have any cool vanities and neither angel set so that would be great if they would give vanities considering the account 's ages.

LEVEL ONE
12-07-2013, 11:00 AM
i ve been playing for 6 years

hm.

Promagin
12-07-2013, 11:15 AM
i agree with you.For the first one i ve been playing for 6 years and i nearly dont have any cool vanities and neither angel set so that would be great if they would give vanities considering the account 's ages.

Lmao, 6 years xD

Cavoc
12-07-2013, 11:19 AM
i agree with you.For the first one i ve been playing for 6 years and i nearly dont have any cool vanities and neither angel set so that would be great if they would give vanities considering the account 's ages.

Did you play with you iPhone6, 6 years ago?

What I want to see for Christmas in PL...
1. A new cap
2. More dev interactions in pl
3. A new cap

Knockador
12-07-2013, 11:40 AM
What I want to see is:

1. no re-used items
2. no re-used items
3. don't even think about changing the colour of the re-used item!

Knockador
12-07-2013, 11:44 AM
hm.

for 6 years

http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1335/12/1335122672235.jpg

Petrichor
12-07-2013, 11:55 AM
I only really want some cool new vanities :o

Everyone'sFavMage
12-07-2013, 12:50 PM
Lol... Yo Chloe when you gunna play again bb?

Imcarla
12-07-2013, 01:08 PM
Did you play with you iPhone6, 6 years ago?

What I want to see for Christmas in PL...
1. A new cap
2. More dev interactions in pl
3. A new cap

Hm, i don't think a new cap would be good DURING christmas, because people would be distracted by two events at the same time (leveling and farming christmas). Maybe cap should arrive right after christmas. My opinion.

VVake
12-07-2013, 01:15 PM
Cap hasn't even been announced. I guarntee, the cap won't come out at christmas. Will be ATLEAST a few months.

Cavoc
12-07-2013, 01:29 PM
Hm, i don't think a new cap would be good DURING christmas, because people would be distracted by two events at the same time (leveling and farming christmas). Maybe cap should arrive right after christmas. My opinion.

A cap would be a great Christmas present. Then again it would take a Christmas miracle.

Cap hasn't even been announced. I guarntee, the cap won't come out at christmas. Will be ATLEAST a few months.

The thread is about what you would like. Not what will truly come. Stop judging my wishes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Reunegade
12-07-2013, 01:32 PM
Actually, it's possible to play 6 years. He might've played Blackstar before it shut down.

Trenton
12-07-2013, 01:41 PM
Actually, it's possible to play 6 years. He might've played Blackstar before it shut down. They never released Blackstar, they were in the making of it for two and a half years before their company shut it down for lack of funds

Reunegade
12-07-2013, 01:43 PM
They never released Blackstar, they were in the making of it for two and a half years before their company shut it down for lack of funds
I think there was another game they released between blackstar and pocket legends

IGN Storm
12-07-2013, 01:54 PM
The veteran rewards should be awarded based on play time, not days since the account was created. Otherwise, a player can simply create an account and let it sit to reap the rewards.

Schnitzel
12-07-2013, 03:20 PM

O.O

Impact
12-07-2013, 03:40 PM
We need new QUESTS AND MAPS not a new cap imagine how long it would take to lvl.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Cavoc
12-07-2013, 04:04 PM
We need new QUESTS AND MAPS not a new cap imagine how long it would take to lvl.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

So you want new quests, and a new campaign, but not a higher cap.

#logic

Burningdex
12-07-2013, 04:19 PM
1- make a million

2- see some niceness in pvp no trash talk or farming newbies

3- (i dont want a cap as i have no char past 51) instead i want................ Plat free xmas runs

Argyros
12-07-2013, 05:17 PM
I think there was another game they released between blackstar and pocket legends

Nope, I've researched it. Blackstar was never created, pl was the first STS game.

Sheugokin
12-07-2013, 05:42 PM
1. Cap pls
2. PvP Balance in ALL levels pls
3. Exclusive X-Mas event

Argyros
12-07-2013, 05:51 PM
1. PLEASE make winter fest a 1 time payment entry! This is a free to play game... I'm not here for a p2win game.

2. Get rid of nativex

3. Unban my account now plox.

Bonthan
12-08-2013, 10:16 AM
I would gladly give up any rehashed events planned for 2014 for an expansion for X-Mas.

How about an announcement for Pocket Legends II? Spacetime can put together another little world for us. Keep all the good, let go of the bad. We are given the opportunity to move all of our accounts to new game. As long as it's PLII and not another version of a game already running.

Edit: I forgot I get three :)

For all my friends that taught me how to play way back when to came back for one day and do some runs with the guild :)

LEVEL ONE
12-08-2013, 10:36 AM
1. more level 1 items (not vanities)
2. no level requirement to access cs
3. more level 1 dungeons

Caiahar
12-08-2013, 11:15 AM
1. PLEASE make winter fest a 1 time payment entry! This is a free to play game... I'm not here for a p2win game.

2. Get rid of nativex

3. Unban my account now plox.
W31 was worse than NativeX. NativeX at least sometimes gives the plat back, whereas W3i never did.

Skeletonlord
12-08-2013, 11:41 AM
1. Veteran items would be a brilliant addition to re-add into the game. I think they would be a neat thing.

2. Vanity and item designs are okay as they are, but totally new items should be added.

3. As for free plat, spacetime wouldn't just give it away, so it could be added into the daily blessing system for day 5. You could get a random item for the final day. For example, 5 plat, 10 plat, or 2 plat as rewards.

Bonthan
12-08-2013, 11:43 AM
I'm with ya on the lvl 1, I have one of each class and can be found on them often.

No cs, no trade, gotta be trusty with the lvl one :)

Could be like AL though. Anything suspicious like trading with a low lvl gets you banned from trade ig. :(

Oldcoot
12-08-2013, 11:45 AM
They did that skel , an people abused it by making lots of toons to farm the plat on day 5 so it was taken out

LEVEL ONE
12-08-2013, 12:01 PM
no trade

1. What are the names of your level 1s?
2. We can trade as much as we want, except potions

Schnitzel
12-08-2013, 07:23 PM
W31 was worse than NativeX. NativeX at least sometimes gives the plat back, whereas W3i never did.

NativeX and w3i were the same thing. W3i just changed their name to NativeX

Daueden
12-08-2013, 08:05 PM
How about for Christmas they delete inactive names

quantionus
12-09-2013, 03:19 PM
lmao haha sorry i tried to say 3 years and as it is below six so there was a mistake lol sorry guys
ah also edited my mistake

Chopper
12-09-2013, 04:16 PM
A new cap. That would be a Christmas miracle.

Schnitzel
12-09-2013, 09:58 PM
i want a pet raindeer ^.^

Gracious
12-09-2013, 11:07 PM
How about for Christmas they delete inactive names definitely would love this one.

Rot
12-09-2013, 11:22 PM
definitely would love this one.

if they really do that i'll take wrath before you and rip you off for that name ;)

iiirootzz
12-11-2013, 10:05 AM
How about for Christmas they delete inactive names

This would make Venom wet himself.
Edit: This would maek Amil wet himself. *