PDA

View Full Version : Easy way to find the Droid

Varking
11-16-2010, 10:30 PM
When you see on Twitter that he will be somewhere for 10 minutes you need to first, find the NPC that he is talking about and figure out what map that is. Then, once you do that you need to click your Globe ( World Map ), and click Join Game, and choose that same instance you are in, but look for a really populated one. To make this easy, type in the Campaign Name where it tells you, and check off the Town Only box.

I got a pair of antennas today for 6 of my 9 characters doing this.

Also, if you are still looking for him, he is gone.

Clynkx
11-16-2010, 10:33 PM
Ive been trying to find him frantically T_T do I need map packs to find him or is he going to be hiding in the starter towns soon? And is it just for yesterday and today?

Varking
11-16-2010, 10:35 PM
Ive been trying to find him frantically T_T do I need map packs to find him or is he going to be hiding in the starter towns soon? And is it just for yesterday and today?

It will be all week and yes, some of the towns he has been hiding in are the ones you have to purchase. As long as your account is verified via email you get access to 2 of the 4 towns he can show up in and he has shown up in Dark Forest and Forest Haven previously.

Clynkx
11-16-2010, 10:40 PM
Aw man I hope he shows up there again I want it SO badly! But I dont have money to get the maps yet lol D:!!! Do you know when this event ends?

Kurlz
11-16-2010, 10:50 PM
my ipod lies...it said he was with vora, timestamp was 1 minute ago...every time i looked...lol

Arterra
11-16-2010, 11:04 PM
my ipod lies...it said he was with vora, timestamp was 1 minute ago...every time i looked...lol

How do we explain this? When a town fills up, another copy is made. You whent into the copy without Droid.