PDA

View Full Version : going on vacation ^_^

Daddyblu
12-07-2013, 04:40 PM
anyone going on vacation this holiday seasons?

what are you holiday season plans?

minimize arcane legends its family time go on a trip , enjoy nature , out of the country?

or just simply sit at home and play arcane legends

Hinataa
12-07-2013, 05:11 PM
This is for off topic, no?

Crowsfoot
12-07-2013, 07:01 PM
I'm having a Christmas palm tree in my front yard and putting up those cheesy/ugly pink lawn flamingos all covered in rainbow colored LED lights, just to annoy my Christmas Nazi neighbors who left me a very rude letter last year.

Apparently I ruined Christmas because a single bulb (yup, only one bulb) was out on Christmas eve and it was an eye site for the whole neighborhood. This very angry letter was left in my mailbox after I accomidated this individual by replacing all my colored lights with white lights that I had to go out and purchase.

I'm also not putting up lights untill next firday, just to mess with this individual's "strict time schedual." I have currently recieved more than 10 notices on my door that say I need, and now that I'm "late" needed, my lights up by Dec.1 at the latest "to ensure a merry Christmas."

iiirootzz
12-07-2013, 08:18 PM
I'm having a Christmas palm tree in my front yard and putting up those cheesy/ugly pink lawn flamingos all covered in rainbow colored LED lights, just to annoy my Christmas Nazi neighbors who left me a very rude letter last year.

Apparently I ruined Christmas because a single bulb (yup, only one bulb) was out on Christmas eve and it was an eye site for the whole neighborhood. This very angry letter was left in my mailbox after I accomidated this individual by replacing all my colored lights with white lights that I had to go out and purchase.

I'm also not putting up lights untill next firday, just to mess with this individual's "strict time schedual." I have currently recieved more than 10 notices on my door that say I need, and now that I'm "late" needed, my lights up by Dec.1 at the latest "to ensure a merry Christmas."

WOW. You have self control something akin to Ghandi.

Spyce
12-07-2013, 10:21 PM
We're going Houston to Christmas like we always do!

ean89
12-07-2013, 10:32 PM
exam on christmas day..-.-

Morholt
12-07-2013, 10:50 PM

I'm also not putting up lights untill next firday, just to mess with this individual's "strict time schedual." I have currently recieved more than 10 notices on my door that say I need, and now that I'm "late" needed, my lights up by Dec.1 at the latest "to ensure a merry Christmas."Do you live in one of those communities where every house HAS to be, more or less, exactly the same? Grass can be no longer than X, houses can't be a different color, fences may be of only one style, blah, blah.

Jantroy
12-07-2013, 11:12 PM

Bummer

Jaqualina
12-08-2013, 12:13 AM
Would it count if I put lights on a catcus?

Crowsfoot
12-08-2013, 12:18 AM
Do you live in one of those communities where every house HAS to be, more or less, exactly the same? Grass can be no longer than X, houses can't be a different color, fences may be of only one style, blah, blah.
Its a little higher end, but no. This person is just the Christmas Nazi.

Daddyblu
12-08-2013, 01:36 AM

LOL exam are you serious.. :P

Daddyblu
12-08-2013, 01:41 AM
Im going home to Philippines less arcane for me :adoration:

spend more time with my kid, hmm island hopping since Philippines has 7,107 islands.

Imagine you would go on 1 island just you and your family.

nature tripping, water falls, underground caves, hot springs, mountains, lake, beach and lots more.

OHHH i miss the Philippines and exited that im going home :smile:.

ean89
12-08-2013, 10:08 AM
LOL exam are you serious.. :P

yea..damn..

Jhawkeye
12-08-2013, 11:30 AM
I'll be in my comfy bed well asleep

Uzii
12-08-2013, 12:42 PM
Would it count if I put lights on a catcus?

I LOLŽed

Why not :D

Daddyblu
12-09-2013, 01:12 AM
I'll be in my comfy bed well asleep

@@ why would you do that? i mean you can sleep anytime but why used your holiday on bed?

no offence but better go on a trip with family, i mean you only get rare chance to gather everyone in one roof.