PDA

View Full Version : Think your luck is bad? How bout me?

Pharcyde
11-16-2010, 11:33 PM
Okay so I went to the CS today. I was looking to sell some items but i didn't know what price i should sell. So I go to buy section to lookup for prices. I look my item up and see its worth about 7500. (Lvl 45 thoth cloth) Someone had one listed for 350,000. (lvl 45 cloth as well). I go to press the sell section when my brother walked into the room screaming trying to scare me. I flipped out and nearly dropped my ipod. Trying to grab it somehow i pressed on the thoth cloth that was 350,000 and pressed purchase!!! Eww down 350 grand! :(

Got a story worse? tell it! :D

maneut
11-16-2010, 11:40 PM
*Ouch*... I feel your pain..

juhnken773
11-16-2010, 11:43 PM
Lol! Yu bought my cloth!!! Thank you!

Jss kidding.
Yu made one person very happy. So what did yu do to yur brother? Must have beem ugly

Conradin
11-16-2010, 11:46 PM
Dang I'm sry, lol, I remember when the give system came out, I gave 30k in items for a "modified" snipers battle xbow. Lol I hate losin cash.

Sigkill
11-17-2010, 12:35 AM
They should have something that saids, Are you sure you want to purchase the item same for respecs ive wasted like 4 of them on accident

ciss
11-17-2010, 04:28 AM
lol thats not nice :)), me as I started fresh 2 days ago, read about pinks and stuff, one guy says, hey I have pinks very cheap, I had like 8k all my money, he said for that I give you one excellent suord, I say cooool, he ripps me off, the blade cost ~500 gold lol :)) speaking of starting a game and being a noob hahaah. :P
So all my savings gone lol :)

Jespo
11-17-2010, 04:22 PM
lol thats not nice :)), me as I started fresh 2 days ago, read about pinks and stuff, one guy says, hey I have pinks very cheap, I had like 8k all my money, he said for that I give you one excellent suord, I say cooool, he ripps me off, the blade cost ~500 gold lol :)) speaking of starting a game and being a noob hahaah. :P
So all my savings gone lol :)

wow that does suck he took advantage of you cause your new to the game...

TwinkTastical
11-17-2010, 04:28 PM
wow that does suck he took advantage of you cause your new to the game...

Told you PL is going to hell.

Jespo
11-17-2010, 04:30 PM
yup and i hate to see this happening to such a kick a** game...

TwinkTastical
11-17-2010, 04:32 PM
yup and i hate to see this happening to such a kick a** game...

We all do :|

Lesrider
11-17-2010, 04:36 PM
People really should check prices before buying, though. The new shop makes it easier.

TwinkTastical
11-17-2010, 04:39 PM
People really should check prices before buying, though. The new shop makes it easier.

Go read the first post kiddo.

Lesrider
11-17-2010, 04:53 PM
Go read the first post kiddo.

I was talking about the guy who bought a 500g pink for 8k from someone.

TwinkTastical
11-17-2010, 05:31 PM
I was talking about the guy who bought a 500g pink for 8k from someone.

Ahhh... i c... Wasnt his fault though :|

Snakespeare
11-17-2010, 05:38 PM
New rule for me, empty my gold into stash before browsing CS. I am now the proud owner of a nice new dagger for a nice price. OK, I like it, and maybe I would have bought it, but I did not intend to at that instant. The heel of my palm brushed the Purchase button as I was reaching up to tap elsewhere. It took a while to earn that gold back.

Now I always empty out my gold before browsing CS, and then go get the gold if I really want to buy something.

Pharcyde
11-17-2010, 05:42 PM
New rule for me, empty my gold into stash before browsing CS. I am now the proud owner of a nice new dagger for a nice price. OK, I like it, and maybe I would have bought it, but I did not intend to at that instant. The heel of my palm brushed the Purchase button as I was reaching up to tap elsewhere. It took a while to earn that gold back.

Now I always empty out my gold before browsing CS, and then go get the gold if I really want to buy something.

Yeah thats a good idea at least we can do something about it. I hate the potion store with plat now because its so close that i press gold and it somehow presses plat. Also why is plat the big pop out one with gold colors? Just makes it that much easier to misclick.