PDA

View Full Version : Coming back after 2 years

Heazetaka
12-07-2013, 08:21 PM
Hello everyone, I doubt any of you remember me, but my name was Heazetaka in pocket legends. All I remember was the level cap was 61 and there was a circus with some dungeons and I was a bear lol. Well some issues happened and I ended up quitting and playing a new game at the time called order and chaos online, a game still running. But now, a few years later im bored of order and chaos and this still seems to be the only other good mobile mmo. I also miss this game because I remember a lot of dev interactions going on and doing antenna giveaways lol. Im curious now as to what the game is like. I will need to make a new account, but leave any info you guys would like! Thanks. P.s. my order and chaos characters are heazetaka, smashead, outcast, and reeseNpieces. Thx:)

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

aav5224
12-07-2013, 08:23 PM
Welcome back :) alot has changed ! The new cap is 76 !

Heazetaka
12-07-2013, 08:24 PM
Thanks lol, 76 wow

aav5224
12-07-2013, 08:25 PM
Add me :) koolpanda , panda , no problem :)

Heazetaka
12-07-2013, 08:27 PM
Ok I will, im gonna redownload when I get home, any suggestions on the "best class"

TEOKILLO
12-07-2013, 08:28 PM
Dem hawt foxy foxes

Heazetaka
12-07-2013, 08:37 PM
I remember mage being the OP class, not sure if its the same now. Some people I remember are subert, fastcar, spiritbear, evolt, and theres a few more I just cant think of rn

Knockador
12-07-2013, 08:48 PM
I remember mage being the OP class, not sure if its the same now. Some people I remember are subert, fastcar, spiritbear, evolt, and theres a few more I just cant think of rn

lol here are the updates since your absences.

1. STS fired 90% their devs
2. The 10% left are college grats that only know how to flip 3d models around
3. Hence that PL doesn't have any new things and everything is beyond lame
4. Lag is life
5. lol don't go to Pvp if you don't want to be rushed
6. eat chicken, not cows
7. etc...

Heazetaka
12-07-2013, 08:52 PM
Lol dang really liked the interactive dev aspect, but I do remember that "rushing" idea in pvp, where u had to make sure the other was ready, but ive been used to pvp in other games where you go right away so Im probably used to it

Knockador
12-07-2013, 08:59 PM
Lol dang really liked the interactive dev aspect, but I do remember that "rushing" idea in pvp, where u had to make sure the other was ready, but ive been used to pvp in other games where you go right away so Im probably used to it

lol don't expect any devs or even mods popping in saying "hi" or giving antennas. They are long gone and forgotten, lol that
s why they left us with the forgotten items, so we can focus more on that while they sneaked away. lol all they want is money now..players have no say in the game anymore.

Heazetaka
12-07-2013, 09:03 PM
Sad..this is exactly what happened to order and chaos and is the reason Im quitting order and chaos lol

Everyone'sFavMage
12-07-2013, 09:07 PM

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalkwoah, subert fastcar! Haven't heard their names in ages.

4. Lag is life
6. eat chicken, not cows
7. etc...

lol don't expect any devs or even mods popping in saying "hi" or giving antennas. They are long gone and forgotten, lol that
s why they left us with the forgotten items, so we can focus more on that while they sneaked away. lol all they want is money now..players have no say in the game anymore.
This ^ is true. But the other isn't. Devs didn't get fired. Same guys still working as 2 years ago. They just focus on arcane legends instead of pl now.

Heazetaka
12-07-2013, 09:12 PM
Arcane legends, havent heard of it, anyway mage could you possibly tell me if any of my old friends still play such as the ones I mentioned? Thanks!

Knockador
12-07-2013, 09:22 PM
woah, subert fastcar! Haven't heard their names in ages.

This ^ is true. But the other isn't. Devs didn't get fired. Same guys still working as 2 years ago. They just focus on arcane legends instead of pl now.

lol I was speaking metaphorically (saying the same thing you just said)

Sad..this is exactly what happened to order and chaos and is the reason Im quitting order and chaos lol

lol I play O&C too, when I quit PL a while back that's all I would play. lol after their dev team started turning into STS's, all I would do then is rush low lvls while they tried questing in pvp areas...

Oldcoot
12-07-2013, 11:29 PM
I don't remember you,
Welcome back tho

Heazetaka
12-08-2013, 12:21 AM
Ty lol

Ks_Leon
12-08-2013, 03:19 AM

evolt already quit and mention that will be back when PL cap is 86 or more.

Heazetaka
12-08-2013, 03:19 AM
Ok thx

Argyros
12-08-2013, 09:53 AM
Since you left-

-Mt fang cap- vampires and stuff, the lvl cap was 66, it was fun. You received a cool vanity armor if u capped. Mage was pretty op IMO.

-Humania cap- beach/island theme. Really fun. Quite a bit of Dev interaction. They introduced "elite items." Elite items can only be used if ur at the lvl cap... So in humania (u can't farm them amymore /the lvl cap is long gone) there were 3 elite weapons- elite sea blaster (a sick bomb would occasionally come out/ blowing up enemy's/and ur team) elite marlin sword (aka the fish stick/as a proc, a shark would pop outa the ground and devour enemy.) Elite wave twister (orbs would heal u) These items are now like 20m-30m

-blacksmoke mountain- before the cap, the devs made a teaser dungeon, where u could access the "forgotten forest" and kill a boss which had a chance of dropping a quest piece, get a few hundred of those to get a not sellable elite weapon. That place also dropped black dragon stuff. They later could become vanities.... The price is now 30-50m per item.

There was a ton of other stuff, scroll through the pl announcement section for about 5 pages... That's basically it, 2 other class which are under powered, fox and rhino.

Heazetaka
12-08-2013, 12:32 PM
Ok tyvm appreciate it

Kingzila
12-08-2013, 12:48 PM

4. Lag is life
6. eat chicken, not cows
7. etc...

Holly crap when did this happen? And where did you hear this???