PDA

View Full Version : Creating a new L61 Mage

Fygure
12-07-2013, 09:23 PM
Hey guys.
I am currently making a L61 mage. But I am not sure if I should go Int or Str. Which is better? And I am clueless to higher level pvp.
I tried looking for a guide but there aren't any out there for 61 mages. If any one of y'all could help me, that'd be great! (Build, Items, Combos) I do have pvp experience in low levels (35 and lower)
You can also add me on my mage (Currently leveling and is at 45, 22 earlier today) Tootanky

*Also my other pvpers: izomboy(31 enchantress) knotfest(35 warrior), dqmination(35 enchantress), samwowz(22 ranger), bossyfins(20 pally, enchantress), and sidarius(15 enchantress).

Thank you all!

Reunegade
12-07-2013, 09:25 PM
Go int, enough tankiness to out-tank a bear in some situations. IGN Storm has a good mage guide, search it up or ask him via PM. I'm sure he'll post here.

Rot
12-07-2013, 10:27 PM
oh you're zomboy, please stop poking and be nice to others at 61! :)

programmed
12-07-2013, 10:49 PM
Like swag said talk to IGN Storm and he'll probably post here. He also has a guide you can use on 61 mages

IGN Storm
12-08-2013, 12:33 AM
I'm sure he'll post here.

No I won't

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?119470-Kittystorm-s-Lvl-61-lt-LiLiTh-MaGe-GuIdE-gt-!!!

Reunegade
12-08-2013, 08:23 AM
I can tell the future eh

programmed
12-08-2013, 08:23 AM
No I won't

U jus did nub

Caiahar
12-08-2013, 09:27 AM
No I won't

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?119470-Kittystorm-s-Lvl-61-lt-LiLiTh-MaGe-GuIdE-gt-!!!

I KNEW YOU WERE KITTYSTORM.
YOU LIIEEEEDDDD TO ME IN GAME D:

All for one, and one for all.

Fygure
12-08-2013, 12:40 PM
Hey uhm. Does it really matter between Lilith and Fang. There's the Lilith set going for 2.6 mil around. And the fang has about the same stats, going for around 500k. I have the money for both but Idk if its worth it. Lilith Armor - 1.89m and Fang armor - 100k

TEOKILLO
12-08-2013, 03:33 PM
Demonic mace set pallies are BEAST and hard to get rushed, most lilith mages will lose to you as long as you watch your health bar and heal appropiately during debuffs, the only problem is those pesky orloc behrs

programmed
12-08-2013, 04:28 PM
Demonic mace set pallies are BEAST and hard to get rushed, most lilith mages will lose to you as long as you watch your health bar and heal appropiately during debuffs, the only problem is those pesky orloc behrs

After the damage nerf the demonic pallies lost most of their damage and can't kill well. I don't know if this has changed since I quit but you could talk to Troncaat on the forum. He had a demonic pally and so did the ign Pro if that name hasn't been sold to someone else and its the same person. I know Troncaat stopped and Pro switched to Lilith.

TEOKILLO
12-08-2013, 04:45 PM
After the dmg nerf its so much easier because lilith mages cant nuke you badly as well! Pro ones can but it still takes forever for them

programmed
12-08-2013, 05:26 PM
After the dmg nerf its so much easier because lilith mages cant nuke you badly as well! Pro ones can but it still takes forever for them

Also, like a lot of people, he might not be able to afford demo

IGN Storm
12-08-2013, 05:54 PM
Hey uhm. Does it really matter between Lilith and Fang. There's the Lilith set going for 2.6 mil around. And the fang has about the same stats, going for around 500k. I have the money for both but Idk if its worth it. Lilith Armor - 1.89m and Fang armor - 100k

Lil set goes for 1.8, dont over pay for it. Whether the extra 1.3mil is worth it isup to you. 4 dodge and a few more crit basically.

Pallies are slightly worse than Lil mages. However, if you're gonna be a pally, STR/Int Orl pally> Dex/Str Demonic Pally.