PDA

View Full Version : Between ao2 and ao3

Arterra
11-17-2010, 07:59 AM
Anyone remember that pictur I made about the nubivolution neededfor ao3? I'll post it later. Point is that I am about to get to 45 with my new main char, and feel that it will be completely different, Alllll over again.
1) I have to find a game at all
2) I have to not get booted by bein low level
3) have to stay alive in general lol

So... I had a small idea. Let there be some sort of intermidiate dungeon, the equivalent of skeller to swamps, where only those fate/ destiny/ etc drop, but it is much easier to go thru. Lv 50 l33ts can farm away at ao3 and those trying to find a item (that's not lv50) and gain Xp more easily can visit this new area.

If your afraid it will start a new mynas gen... Try adding every so often a sniper(with no runback leash). One per map is cool. Have some difficult parts, but not the entire map.

Lesrider
11-17-2010, 08:10 AM
Hmm... I don't think you should have any trouble joint xp runs in lvl 2, etc. The problem you may run into is joining places like Victory Lap. I think...

Lesrider
11-17-2010, 08:12 AM
And btw, it's much easier to gain xp in ao2 while you still can.

Arterra
11-17-2010, 09:58 AM
Yes ido plan on ao2-ing until probably 47 but hey, it's supposed to be a 45-50 dungeon and yet it seems quite problematic.
I honestly ind the idea of repeatingthe same level over and over boring... Don't you?

Lesrider
11-17-2010, 10:04 AM
Of course I do. That's why at one point during lvl 2 exp training, I started xp farming Plothozz with some friends instead. Slower xp, but we were just so sick of lvl 2 already. And we liked the opportunity of getting a rare each time (we weren't too good at farming Keeper yet, so Plothozz was a decent stand-in).

Arterra
11-17-2010, 10:09 AM
You said with a good team. Sometimes those don't exist, or are all full. Just saying, every so often you are paired with a few people... In the only open game... Sucks. I'm tired of explaining corner trick.
And don't say host, peeps don't always join. They got their own game.