PDA

View Full Version : WHo know how to get through Shuyal map.

Peppsicola
12-08-2013, 06:10 AM
As the question asking. anyone know the require level, im currently 31 LVL and i have done the Gleipnir amulet quest and kill the grimnr but im still cant get through is there any mistake i have made? pls tell me.

b2kite
12-08-2013, 07:01 AM
U must use portal in Stronghold.

b2kite a.k.a. Ailo, best rogue in the world!

Jantroy
12-08-2013, 07:09 AM
Lvl up till 26 then go through the portal at stronghold

Prahasit Prahi
12-08-2013, 08:14 AM
U must do the rune quest

U have to find the 3 rune quest in last 3 nordr maps after that quest you can enter shuyal

smuggs
12-08-2013, 08:21 AM
Really? I still have the runes quest and made it to shuyal haha. Maybe it was just a glitch but all I did was collect all the quests from each region in nordr, finished them all with the exception of the runes one, after beating grimnr and getting my gleipnir I was given a quest to go to shuyal through the portal you spawn by after getting the gleipnir.

bhutkeyur
12-08-2013, 08:47 AM
Goto downstairs in stronghold and there is pink portal for you :) No need to do rune quests to enter in shuyal. Requirement to get premafrost quest is lvl 26 so you can only enter shuyal at lvl 26.

Prahasit Prahi
12-08-2013, 09:27 AM
Well I didn't do the permaforst quest bt I made into shuyal on my warrior...I still need to get the gleipnir quest o.O

Morholt
12-08-2013, 01:07 PM
All you have to do is enter the portal in Nordr at lvl 26. No quests needed.
Just did it a handful of days ago.

Which is BS in my opinion. You should have to complete the glephnir to enter. You shouldn't be able to skip such a major part of the game's story like this. Sts shouldn't have given in to the whiners at the release of the expansion "why can't I enter shuyal? Boo-hoo!" Maybe if y'all actually read the text to your quests instead of just mashing buttons you'd have known that the only easy to travel to the world of the nott was through the portal, which requires the glephnir! Sheesh.