PDA

View Full Version : Legit Site for Earning Google Play Cards

Jhawkeye
12-08-2013, 12:12 PM
I found this site where you complete surveys and whatnot to earn prizes such as PayPal cards, Google play cards, etc. All you do is visit this site to begin... It takes time and is not easy but the end result is like farming for Mythic Items... very rewarding ;)

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=5437878

Enjoy! :)

Spyce
12-08-2013, 12:38 PM
Have you tried it?!

Jhawkeye
12-08-2013, 01:30 PM
Yea lol it works i wouldn't dare give you guys a false site.

Edit: Disclaimer: It does take a while though but I feel saving even 10 bucks is worth it

Schnitzel
12-08-2013, 07:26 PM
it sounded good until it asked for my zip code and address :/

Trenton
12-08-2013, 07:29 PM
it sounded good until it asked for my zip code and address :/ Put in your neighbors address in case someone comes to kill you

LionHeart
12-08-2013, 07:30 PM
it sounded good until it asked for my zip code and address :/

This is what bothers me. Do they actually mail you the cards or give you the code to put in for credit? I have the worse luck with viruses so I am afraid to click on the link.

(BTW, JHawk, I have to disclaimer this by saying I am not doubting you. Just asking. :))

Schnitzel
12-08-2013, 10:39 PM
This is what bothers me. Do they actually mail you the cards or give you the code to put in for credit? I have the worse luck with viruses so I am afraid to click on the link.

(BTW, JHawk, I have to disclaimer this by saying I am not doubting you. Just asking. :))
I dont wanna give random websites my address :(

Jhawkeye
12-09-2013, 08:01 AM
I dont wanna give random websites my address :(

You don't have to give address unless you want items mailed to you I think. Honestly I don't remember but if they ask it's just so they know where to send the items

Jhawkeye
12-09-2013, 08:04 AM

I understand completely bro, but I always have them mail it to me

Jhawkeye
12-09-2013, 07:54 PM
I've confirmed you do not have to put your shipping information in until you want something mailed to you

Spyce
12-09-2013, 08:07 PM
I've confirmed you do not have to put your shipping information in until you want something mailed to you

Right, just put someone else's shipping information!

Schnitzel
12-09-2013, 10:02 PM
Right, just put someone else's shipping information!

Your next door neighbor: "So..I've been getting sent gift cards recently...how is this possible? OH MAI GAWD IM A WIZARD AREN'T I?!?!"

Jhawkeye
12-10-2013, 06:56 PM
Your next door neighbor: "So..I've been getting sent gift cards recently...how is this possible? OH MAI GAWD IM A WIZARD AREN'T I?!?!"

Haha I'd love to be him. Those gift cards would become my gift cards o_O

Cheenivie
12-10-2013, 09:30 PM
I tried now I wait I'll get back to you asap