View Full Version : Forum Signature Image Quality

Sorcerie
12-08-2013, 03:16 PM
How come when you upload a signature for the forums it changes the image quality to utter garbage?

inkredible
12-08-2013, 08:48 PM
because youre only allowed i think 100kb of image .. if you exceed that.. the image auto adjusted to 100kb quality

Jaqualina
12-09-2013, 01:59 AM
If you're using a graphics programs, many do have ways to make the image size smaller while keeping the quality of the image. It's a matter of know how.

Sorcerie
12-09-2013, 08:12 AM
because youre only allowed i think 100kb of image .. if you exceed that.. the image auto adjusted to 100kb qualityAh, that would explain it. I was cursing at me screen for twenty minutes trying to figure out if it was photoshop that was messing with me, but it looks like the image size restrictions on this forum are just a lot tighter than I'm used to. Such a pity, I bet many of the signatures on here would look a lot nicer if things were loosened up a bit.

Thanks for the heads up.

If you're using a graphics programs, many do have ways to make the image size smaller while keeping the quality of the image. It's a matter of know how.Oh? I might have to look into it. Thanks for the feedback!~