PDA

View Full Version : Favorite places to farm

Abaskiiaf
12-08-2013, 04:53 PM
As title mentions what's your favorite places to farm? Either loot or pve kills. Just wanna see options as one place over and over again gets quite boring.

Extreme
12-08-2013, 04:55 PM
WT4 Kills

Deadprezz
12-08-2013, 05:01 PM
Elite Forest Breach for elite golden puzzleboxes & architect pylons & sometimes Backenrige for lockeds C:

Doomreaper
12-08-2013, 05:23 PM
i love farming brack and getting lockeds from the 1 hit kills on Jarl :p

Abaskiiaf
12-08-2013, 05:26 PM
i love farming brack and getting lockeds from the 1 hit kills on Jarl :p

Gotta love jarl :)

Abaskiiaf
12-08-2013, 05:27 PM
Elite Forest Breach for elite golden puzzleboxes & architect pylons & sometimes Backenrige for lockeds C:

I'm gonna have to hit that some time. Does arch pylon sell good?

UnderAgeKids
12-08-2013, 06:46 PM

Depends on what type of pylon and level.

Derezzzed
12-08-2013, 06:50 PM
Depends on what type of pylon and level.

How about a lvl 36 Pylon of potency +6 int ?

Hinataa
12-09-2013, 01:58 AM
pve kills nord camp boulder

n deffo my favs for pve kills shuyal forest of shades n ashral tower, its not that fast, but not boring :)

Jaqualina
12-09-2013, 02:05 AM
pve kills i mix it up between nordr dailies, KM3, udium fields, and ashral tower

Farming loot: elites mostly anywhere, Been doing arena a lot more lately for those gold puzzleboxes

bhutkeyur
12-09-2013, 04:37 AM
How about a lvl 36 Pylon of potency +6 int ?

bhutkeyur
12-09-2013, 04:40 AM
Elites: Mali, Odgar, Shuyal 2nd map.
Locked farming: km3
Favorite farming: Beal2 and Krunch2 bcoz hunting them is fun.

Abaskiiaf
12-09-2013, 08:20 AM
pve kills nord camp boulder

n deffo my favs for pve kills shuyal forest of shades n ashral tower, its not that fast, but not boring :)

Thanks! I personally love ashral tower 313+ kills each run ;)

Deadprezz
12-09-2013, 08:43 AM

The Brutality one [lvl36] sells for 500k in auction

iiirootzz
12-09-2013, 08:45 AM
The Brutality one [lvl36] sells for 500k in auction

great money. :D

Spyce
12-09-2013, 09:05 AM
WT4 and Brackenridge.

Sorcerie
12-09-2013, 09:12 AM
Jarl is just the best place for the fastest run, although it requires warping constantly which isn't my favorite.

I also like farming gold mine. It's a bit of a hike to get to the boss, but it has four bosses -- you just have to wait about five minutes for all of them to show up. I go there when I'm feeling super lazy and wanna chat without having to worry about actually doing anything, lol.

KM3 is also a hot spot to farm cause of the three bosses there, but I don't really care for tombs since one death pretty much screws you forcing you to chase down your team unless you have a good chase skill to help you catch up again. It doesn't happen often but when it does it's very frustrating.

Elite Rook's for malison eggs is also a good place, but may luck be with you on that one. It's a a lot of work, but the payout is worth it if you get a malison.

Abaskiiaf
12-09-2013, 09:32 AM
WT4 and Brackenridge.

I personally never liked wt4 just me tho.

Abaskiiaf
12-09-2013, 09:35 AM
Jarl is just the best place for the fastest run, although it requires warping constantly which isn't my favorite.

I also like farming gold mine. It's a bit of a hike to get to the boss, but it has four bosses -- you just have to wait about five minutes for all of them to show up. I go there when I'm feeling super lazy and wanna chat without having to worry about actually doing anything, lol.

KM3 is also a hot spot to farm cause of the three bosses there, but I don't really care for tombs since one death pretty much screws you forcing you to chase down your team unless you have a good chase skill to help you catch up again. It doesn't happen often but when it does it's very frustrating.

Elite Rook's for malison eggs is also a good place, but may luck be with you on that one. It's a a lot of work, but the payout is worth it if you get a malison.

I used to love Breckenridge until like you said the warping. It got repetitive.

Love gold mine. Personally my favorite for farming while I'm lazy to hahaha.

Ya km3 is good and I can understand your frustration. Me being a rogue not as much tho.

And elite rooks is good doesn't drop mali a lot for me tho. Unfortunately.

Wutzgood
12-09-2013, 09:59 AM
I seem to make the most gold just running a few low level stages over and over. I fight a boss about once every minute this way and use no potions doing it. Plus I can do it while working or out with friends because it requires no concentration.

Abaskiiaf
12-09-2013, 12:00 PM
I seem to make the most gold just running a few low level stages over and over. I fight a boss about once every minute this way and use no potions doing it. Plus I can do it while working or out with friends because it requires no concentration.

How much gold tho? Because doing one arena could put you 50k+ even more if your lucky