PDA

View Full Version : May get Abbadon for PVE (need advice)

Derezzzed
12-08-2013, 06:43 PM
Hey everyone, I'm contemplating on getting Abbadon for PVE only (LVL 36) assuming that there's no new mythic pet for winter event

So once abbadon is between LVL 30-36 is he worth getting for solely PVE only? & if possible can someone post his 36 stats

-Thanks in advance

SpiritedAway
12-08-2013, 06:49 PM
lvl 36 stats: 156 damage, 15% critical. Passive ability: Blighted Breath-Damages multiple targets and has chance to reduce armor by 10%, hit by 5%, and crit by 5%. Personally, I highly recommend him. Abaddon is my favorite pet when pve kill farming because of his great arcane ability, as well as his high-damage, multiple enemy hitting passive .

Derezzzed
12-08-2013, 06:53 PM
lvl 36 stats: 156 damage, 15% critical. Passive ability: Blighted Breath-Damages multiple targets and has chance to reduce armor by 10%, hit by 5%, and crit by 5%. Personally, I highly recommend him. Abaddon is my favorite pet when pve kill farming because of his great arcane ability, as well as his high damage multiple, enemy hitting passive .

Ya people told me his arcane was so-so but I'm like do u have him 36? Cuz slag rarely terrifys unless he's close to mobs lvl so I felt like abbadons poison would be the same, I'm really interested in his armor reduce though, multiple enemy's reduced armor plus the DOT from his arcane.... damn lol

SpiritedAway
12-08-2013, 07:13 PM
Ya people told me his arcane was so-so but I'm like do u have him 36? Cuz slag rarely terrifys unless he's close to mobs lvl so I felt like abbadons poison would be the same, I'm really interested in his armor reduce though, multiple enemy's reduced armor plus the DOT from his arcane.... damn lol
Yeah it's really great. The reduce hit chance is also really useful when you're soloing WT4 and pulling large groups of mobs.

csyui
12-08-2013, 08:37 PM
Abbadon gives you highest armor which makes you consume less potions than other pets.
Its passive deals decent dmg, and arcane ability has large range.
Also xp bonus may be helpful when you lvl up at the beginning of each expansion from now on.

Spyce
12-08-2013, 09:52 PM
Which class are you wanting to get Abbadon?

Derezzzed
12-08-2013, 10:09 PM
Which class are you wanting to get Abbadon?

Rouge

HeartlessR
12-08-2013, 11:44 PM
Rouge

In all honesty. Unless you pour half your pay cheque into this game or you buy alot of plat during sales/double offers. He is NOT worth 250 plat, The xmas event is coming. Theres a few new pets and 2-3 of them will be plat purchase only. I'd wait and scope them out first and see if they're decent before making a 20$ purchase on abaddon. Plus. the new mythic pet should be arriving to replace abaddon soon. Hes been around for quite some time now.

Derezzzed
12-09-2013, 12:14 AM
In all honesty. Unless you pour half your pay cheque into this game or you buy alot of plat during sales/double offers. He is NOT worth 250 plat, The xmas event is coming. Theres a few new pets and 2-3 of them will be plat purchase only. I'd wait and scope them out first and see if they're decent before making a 20$ purchase on abaddon. Plus. the new mythic pet should be arriving to replace abaddon soon. Hes been around for quite some time now.

I said in OP unless X-Mas pets ;) lol & yes you are right he'll be replaced soon but I don't see new expansion till atleast Febubary/March

HeartlessR
12-09-2013, 12:39 AM
I said in OP unless X-Mas pets ;) lol & yes you are right he'll be replaced soon but I don't see new expansion till atleast Febubary/March

The new expansions have no set date but from what I've noticed. they are released every 4 months. The pet being beforehand. Normally when they released each arcane pet its almost twin mythic counterpart followed, catch what im saying?

also the point I was making was 90 plat pets are better then abaddon. but honestly as a rogue ive only been using mali/talon and soon to be samael when I stop being lazy and finish farming the cash for him. Then again. Im strictly PvE. 0/0/0 pvp stats and it'll prob be that way forever.lol

Derezzzed
12-09-2013, 12:55 AM
The new expansions have no set date but from what I've noticed. they are released every 4 months. The pet being beforehand. Normally when they released each arcane pet its almost twin mythic counterpart followed, catch what im saying?

also the point I was making was 90 plat pets are better then abaddon. but honestly as a rogue ive only been using mali/talon and soon to be samael when I stop being lazy and finish farming the cash for him. Then again. Im strictly PvE. 0/0/0 pvp stats and it'll prob be that way forever.lol

Lmao, I say Febuary/March for expansion because its 4-5months after & there's spring break in March, STS knows kids will be outta school which translates to more players & potential plat sales if they drop it around that time

Haligali
12-09-2013, 04:50 AM
If you run lot km3, get it.