PDA

View Full Version : Droid tweet can be misleading...

pcm2a
11-17-2010, 12:05 PM
So at 10:43 am cst the tweet went out that Droid was hanging out with Raol for 10 minutes. I was at Raol within 2 minutes of the tweet going out. After 8 minutes the Droid showed up. I waved and got my antenna....yay!

Within another minute he ran away. Maybe he was running around the zone. If that is the case, why does the tweet say hanging out with <npc>.

The two problems I see:
1. Droid wasn't there for 8 minutes after the tweet, people might get there and think they are too late.
2. Droid left the NPC after 1-2 minutes. People arriving then might also think they were too late.

Justg
11-17-2010, 12:07 PM
There are multiple instances of townes, and Droid tries to hit them all.

pcm2a
11-17-2010, 12:10 PM
Oh wow, I had no idea. So it's one Droid zoning into many instances of the same town.

If they get to the NPC and its been 6 minutes they may not ever actually see the Droid if he already came by for his one minute?

bjordan
11-17-2010, 12:12 PM
Oh wow, I had no idea. So it's one Droid zoning into many instances of the same town.

If they get to the NPC and its been 6 minutes they may not ever actually see the Droid if he already came by for his one minute?

Ahhhhh .. okay that explains it. I'll have to see if I can figure out how to hit all the town instances.

Warchanter
11-17-2010, 12:14 PM
Lol missed him again :/

Lesrider
11-17-2010, 12:21 PM
Jeez. Can't there just be more than one Droid or have him stick around longer? I just missed him yet again.