PDA

View Full Version : I forgot how to open PL in safari

Jig
12-08-2013, 08:26 PM
Hey guys I don't know if it doesn't work anymore or I'm doing it wrong, I open PL in safari with this link: http://account.spacetimestudios.com/pocketlegends/

And says it needs to run in chrome.. I'm having horrible problems with chrome right now and can't open it.

HALPP

Bilaxman
12-08-2013, 08:32 PM
You can't play PL on safari anymore. Here's a quote from Sam about it:

Unfortunately, the Flash version of the Legends games will be discontinued soon.

If you are using the Flash version, we would encourage you to transition to the Chrome version.

Jig
12-08-2013, 09:00 PM
You can't play PL on safari anymore. Here's a quote from Sam about it:

Ah that really sucks, I wonder why^_^ thanks bilax ;)

Trenton
12-08-2013, 09:01 PM
Wait you could go on iPhone safari and get on PL before? Wuuut

Zeus
12-08-2013, 09:12 PM

No, you needed flash which idevices do not support.

Trenton
12-08-2013, 09:17 PM
What else is Safari on? I thought it was like an Apple thing only

Edit- Right as posting this I realized that there are Mac computers :p Nvm

Jig
12-08-2013, 09:18 PM
What else is Safari on? I thought it was like an Apple thing only

Edit- Right as posting this I realized that there are Mac computers :p Nvm

LMFAO

Thats what you call a blank moment, it's ok mate I understand... I do...

Itoopeo
12-09-2013, 03:02 AM

Only androids can do that.

Not iDevices.

Apple says NO to flash because they just say so.

Jig
12-09-2013, 03:26 AM
Only androids can do that.

Not iDevices.

Apple says NO to flash because they just say so.

Too much work for apple! To much!

Waug
12-09-2013, 04:58 AM
Adobe took off support from android also, only older versions support flash officially.

Roberto077
12-09-2013, 06:28 AM
Safari can be run on most computers. Apple computers just use safari as a default over other browsers. I stick to safari on my HP.

Jig
12-09-2013, 06:35 AM
Safari can be run on most computers. Apple computers just use safari as a default over other browsers. I stick to safari on my HP.

I rather google chrome, but my second best is always safari, sucks how google chrome isn't working for me right now :-((

Roberto077
12-09-2013, 10:09 AM
I rather google chrome, but my second best is always safari, sucks how google chrome isn't working for me right now :-((

Nothing is working for me right now. My firewall magically started blocking every program on my computer and so the only way I can void it is with a proxy avoidance program.

Int
12-09-2013, 10:18 AM
What sucks is that chrome takes too much memory to use

Jig
12-09-2013, 10:34 PM
Nothing is working for me right now. My firewall magically started blocking every program on my computer and so the only way I can void it is with a proxy avoidance program.

Yeah, mine is strange I think I may know the problem, because ever since I deleted our firewall thing so maybe that could be the reason...

Roberto077
12-09-2013, 11:14 PM
What sucks is that chrome takes too much memory to use

You, sir, must have a bad computer. Chrome takes up soooo little memory compared to other programs you could be running. I wouldn't be surprised if the anti-virus software takes more memory.