PDA

View Full Version : Rich n Loaded vs. I Rebirth I (Which to join)

Trenton
12-08-2013, 09:16 PM
This is NOT meant to start flame wars about either guilds, but these two seem to be the best to join, considering the guild wars. I Rebirth I seems to be an okay guild, but its not really GREAT considering I still haven't seen the master on, and there's not very many L21's as there are 17-19's. I have no information on Rich n Loaded, except they of course hate Rebirth. My biggest questions are about RnL, as-

Who is the master?

How often is the master on?

How many people are in the guild?

What is the "main" level of the guild, such as most of them being 21, etc.

If RnL is a decent guild, then I'd love to join, I just can't ask in game, because their members just ignore me lol.

I am L21, that's sort of where I'm looking to join games at.

Another thing to note is that I DON'T care about the teaming/ganging, as I get teamed, and I team back. It's a game, I can deal with it like a big boy. :)

Any info/help is accepted, and appreciated. Thanks again :D

TEOKILLO
12-08-2013, 09:23 PM
Join the guild <the legend> i believe im a recruiter there unless i got demoted

Pu C I 8
12-09-2013, 12:51 AM
Master: Hanzzoe

He is on at least 2 hours a day.

About 135 players are in the guild

Most people in the guild are 21s, and few 22s, and I think only one is 23.

Btw, I'm not in RnL no more but if you have sucky stats they wont let you in.
If you have decent-good stats then you should be good. They also lightened the rule a lot, last time I heard only people with Mythic-Arcane pet can join, or have the Warmonger title, now that has changed.

RnL or Rebirth I dont care, but dont join OP Gang, I was there and its close to a dead guild.

Raghavbatra
12-09-2013, 01:07 AM
Rich n loaded is a good guild, rebirth is a big guild!

Euphemmia
12-16-2013, 09:01 PM
Well to be honest rich has so many enemies such as rebirth, sadistic killer, republic of indonesia, garuda indonesia, merciless n so forth. I suggest u join rebirth. And i'm NOT trying to start a flame war here it is all are based on my experience since i also have a twink at level 21-23.

Sage south
12-16-2013, 09:10 PM
Rebirth has 450+ members. Also, I find the number of 17s to be equal to 21s. I'm 15 so I suppose I'll move elsewhere on my sorc..there's like 5 15s in the whole guild.

Trenton
12-16-2013, 09:23 PM
Rebirth has 450+ members. Also, I find the number of 17s to be equal to 21s. I'm 15 so I suppose I'll move elsewhere on my sorc..there's like 5 15s in the whole guild. Yea, sadly enough, most are 17-19 :/ I'd love more 21's to join

Saribeau
12-17-2013, 11:04 AM
trent i had a bad experience with rich, so i can recommend them. i recommend them or roi if u wanna be ganged all the time because all they have are enemies.

Yunfehn
12-18-2013, 01:21 AM
Go with Ballistic. So many pro players there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Instanthumor
12-18-2013, 02:12 AM
IMO, go to Lv. 27 (I think I remember you being a mage), Sealord set for mage is really cheap, and join Templars.

Xeusx
12-18-2013, 06:31 AM
This is NOT meant to start flame wars about either guilds, but these two seem to be the best to join, considering the guild wars. I Rebirth I seems to be an okay guild, but its not really GREAT considering I still haven't seen the master on, and there's not very many L21's as there are 17-19's. I have no information on Rich n Loaded, except they of course hate Rebirth. My biggest questions are about RnL, as-

Who is the master?

If RnL is a decent guild, then I'd love to join, I just can't ask in game, because their members just ignore me lol.

Another thing to note is that I DON'T care about the teaming/ganging, as I get teamed, and I team back. It's a game, I can deal with it like a big boy. :)

My twink are in Rebirth, My Master maybe on or not cause Hes busy :P
Our guild main lvl is 17 and 18, slightly there is a lvl 19+
If you want to join my twink guild, tell me..
Btw, RnL are a high lvl monster guild because have arcane pets and mythic pets
And...my guild are not like them because we have no arcane pets but mythic pets, also good play pvp..

Saribeau
12-18-2013, 07:30 AM
Go with Ballistic. So many pro players there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

oh yea join here

Xpell
12-20-2013, 01:49 AM

Who is the master?

Could probably be because of timezone. Anyways the master has multiple toons so he isnt always on the gm toon.

jhamexyz
12-24-2013, 09:11 PM
Could probably be because of timezone. Anyways the master has multiple toons so he isnt always on the gm toon.

ballistics is no pro guild.....if u are mage or rog u will be useless to them cuz when they are in war guild they always do 4 wars and 1 rog...:sour:

Speedofsound
12-25-2013, 12:28 AM
ballistics is no pro guild.....if u are mage or rog u will be useless to them cuz when they are in war guild they always do 4 wars and 1 rog...:sour:

What guild are you in? Because Ballistic and Rich n Loaded are ruling level 21 at the moment.

BIGR
12-25-2013, 01:36 PM
I Agree...At Present Ballistic & Rich are the only guild Ruling @ lv21...

#Jark
12-26-2013, 07:14 AM
Who says ballistic only uses that set up? They don't particularly go into a match thinking of their set up as any 5 members of ballistic will own even RnL with samaels, glacians, and hammerjaws left right and centre.

errolwarrior
01-04-2014, 12:20 AM
Lol shabu pa hahaha!

-rnl shabo dealer >:)

Theholyangel
01-04-2014, 03:12 AM
Neither. Idk I rebirth I, & RNL is knockoff rejects of the previous best Nubs n Scrubs. I believe 21-23 died when Nubs n Scrubs disbanded.

ScaredBootyPopper
01-04-2014, 04:26 AM
Neither. Idk I rebirth I, & RNL is knockoff rejects of the previous best Nubs n Scrubs. I believe 21-23 died when Nubs n Scrubs disbanded.

True dat.

rommi
01-13-2014, 06:08 PM

I saw nubs and scrubs yesterday . Are they reborn?

becky_xil
01-17-2014, 05:30 PM
Well my twink is ready.. which guild would me join tho.. warrior lv 21 full pvp set with hj.. IGN Zynt

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone

butterspar
01-27-2014, 03:19 PM
I saw nubs and scrubs yesterday . Are they reborn?

Ye we're coming back to claim our title as best guild in 21-23 pvp.

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

Imobster
01-27-2014, 10:01 PM
You should join rebirth or nubs n scrubs only 2 guild who are worth it

Beatskipz FTW

Imobster
01-27-2014, 10:03 PM
Rnl is thw most farmed by ballistic ,rebirth ,nubs n scrubs

Beatskipz FTW

butterspar
01-28-2014, 12:18 AM
Rnl is thw most farmed by ballistic ,rebirth ,nubs n scrubs

Beatskipz FTW

Ye, My opinion for you would be the same as Beats. Nubs, Ballistic, or Rebirth.

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

becky_xil
01-28-2014, 01:33 AM
Im with RnL I would suggest you to join rebirth, ballistic or any other guild.. less food nowdays..

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone

Jsuit
01-28-2014, 06:46 PM
IMO, go to Lv. 27 (I think I remember you being a mage), Sealord set for mage is really cheap, and join Templars.
Templers is dead, its no more