PDA

View Full Version : Potions + Quests ???

Axavier
11-17-2010, 12:38 PM
Ok been playing for a bit and for the life of me cannot figure out two things:
Potions - How do I use potions other than mana and health? I have bought a couple platinum and can find no way to enable the option to select?
Quest - Daria in Forest Haven Chp. 11?? Where is this? It is the only hint the game gives me moving forward?

Thanks!!

Snakespeare
11-17-2010, 02:19 PM
A complete list of Quest NPCs
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?7487-NPCs-of-Forrest-Haven

You can buy potions with gold or with plat. The moment you buy it, it activates, and it wears off in five minutes!!! If you respawn, because of death or going to a new level or through a portal, it wears off immediately.

So... for instance, if you want to use a Hardcore Playa's Potion because you want double XP for five minutes, first enter the map you are going to grind, then buy the potions and immediately start grinding. You can see a little icon next to your life meter that looks like a potion bottle. After 5 minutes that will disappear. Then it's OK to die... j/k

Click on Store, then on Potions... oh I can't give those exact directions until I start my game ... someone else?

Axavier
11-17-2010, 03:10 PM
Thanks for the info on the potions!... haha I bought like 5 of them and thought I could activate later.... I guess I dumped them in the town dirt :)

Snakespeare
11-17-2010, 05:22 PM
Oh, that's unfortunate. You paid plat while experimenting with potions? I would send an email to support. Most likely nothing will happen, but it can't hurt to ask.